Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: maahi11

good books really, after this confession it’s a good book thing, this confession open lot of pandora boxes which these ppl won’t stress,

But she herself admitted ones Virat in fam doesn’t really use his IPS brains

her confidence says that she thought she can really convince virat with izzath word
Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wildreaper

Yes, I don’t understand why doesn’t Virat say anything to her

Everyone calls Pulkit spineless but sometimes I feel Virat also acts spineless

Bas 11 janmo mein ek baar bas patralekha, phd dialogue chillla dega and he forgets how they gave Sai a rubbish mouthful

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

How the hell can he stand and see his wife getting insulted😕like wtf?!

Today Ninad again insulted Sai like she is piece of shit, and obviously the chaheti Pakhi is like devi knows what to do,
to always tell a person that u don’t have money or u coming from normal family shows how money minded these ppl

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

No one expects Virat too take action against his family but the problem is he conveniently forgets the misdeeds of his family and become influenced with whatever bullshit they spew against sai and mistreats her only to regret later.

What kind of life he wants to lead where he has only regrets to show for his loved ones🙄

What kind of love is this?

He shouldn’t forget this and if he does, it doesn’t make sense.

I couldn’t fully enjoy his lovey dovey talks in the past few episodes too. I didn’t even watch immediately after the show was broadcasted as I used to. Come on, what’s the point in doing all these without rectifying the mistakes or addressing the most important thing. He could have spoken to her about the waada or his past if not for confessing after Pakhi left the room.

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I so wish we had an eye roll 🙄 reaction

I so wish, unfortunately if something happens to Samrat, Kaku asks Didi to do sathisahagamanam ( making wife sacrifice her life when husband is dead.).. Then let's see what Didi will do, will she follows Ghar ke badhe ki purani soch...as they are always right😡
Edited by Saichintalli - 3 years ago
laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

no no not because of sai and his dad, I was so pissed that he acted so normal after Devi and harini truth... He didn't even rised his voice... I am like what the hell man...

But as you said... All other dramas I can understand and even I feel ousting sai is wrong act... I can understand his anger till before that horrible act... And even today trust me he is not that bad... He actually showed family their place but not as much as we expected by I will wait till tomorrow.... More over right now his priorities is Devi and harini... But mahashivratri ka tho I can't connect with him till date

That day he wanted to befriend Sai out of everything 🤦‍♀️

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, I don’t understand why doesn’t Virat say anything to her

Everyone calls Pulkit spineless but sometimes I feel Virat also acts spineless

I have that feeling too, just coz he supports doesn’t make him less spineless, how can this be love, how can u let ur loved one be insulted this manner,

But then seems he is habituated

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

Matlab kuch toh angry reaction dega... abhi bol raha tha I really love you... now he is taking this rubbish... what on earth is going on

That is why not many are even able to believe that he loves her I guess 😒

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: maahi11

I have that feeling too, just coz he supports doesn’t make him less spineless, how can this be love, how can u let ur loved one be insulted this manner,

But then seems he is habituated

@bold

Word Count: 1

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

That is why not many are even able to believe that he loves her I guess 😒

Okay...now I'm getting mad in this love

Edited by Justasuperbgirl - 3 years ago