Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: maahi11

I am so with u girl at this

Honestly and again sai was insulted saying taukdo pay palti hai like she is some sort of garbage, and Virat taking that shit

Why is he like this? I understand that his family is like that, but even, shouldn’t his blood boil? I mean it is not like once or twice, happening always and he is letting it go almost always.

And the he will say

“Yeh kya keh rahi ho Pakhi” 😡

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

Why? Because he didn’t do anything when his Dad was about to slap his Dad or because he asked Sai to let the past go?

I was upset even then but not as much as I am now. I am watching the show for Virat and Sai. After their marriage, I got very irritated with Sai when she had first lied, then when she went gayab when he was about his confess his feelings on the day of Holi, when she took Devi to Mandap and also now when she planned Devi Pulkit lunch but I could somewhere understand that was done for Devi and Virat.

Amay fight was ok because both scolded each other 🤣🤣 even though they spoke a lot of bitter words. Hand holding too I tried to understand that he was concerned about her safety and she was acting stubborn by not divulging where she was going.

How much more do we take from both of these 🤦‍♀️

no no not because of sai and his dad, I was so pissed that he acted so normal after Devi and harini truth... He didn't even rised his voice... I am like what the hell man...

But as you said... All other dramas I can understand and even I feel ousting sai is wrong act... I can understand his anger till before that horrible act... And even today trust me he is not that bad... He actually showed family their place but not as much as we expected by I will wait till tomorrow.... More over right now his priorities is Devi and harini... But mahashivratri ka tho I can't connect with him till date

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

No one expects Virat too take action against his family but the problem is he conveniently forgets the misdeeds of his family and become influenced with whatever bullshit they spew against sai and mistreats her only to regret later.

What kind of life he wants to lead where he has only regrets to show for his loved ones🙄

I don’t believe getting separated from the fam, but this is pure way to much, I get from Virat comes, but there is time when u need to stop this and voice out, Mohit is better than Virat

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wildreaper

According to didi she’s the best she’s the epitome righteousness

she thinks she is the perfect human and everyone against her is wrong
Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Why is he like this? I understand that his family is like that, but even, shouldn’t his blood boil? I mean it is not like once or twice, happening always and he is letting it go almost always.

And the he will say

“Yeh kya keh rahi ho Pakhi” 😡

Matlab kuch toh angry reaction dega... abhi bol raha tha I really love you... now he is taking this rubbish... what on earth is going on

Edited by Justasuperbgirl - 3 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maahi11

I have this complain from makers which will subsist how can a husband take insult of his wife, I remember my dad used to say, if anyone even look at my mum let apne insult her he won’t spare that person,

I will not talk about CGang but Pakhi, she has enough bad mouth sai, yet hardly Virat tell her anything, he should make it clear not to voice out anything against my wife or else he won’t spare, but he wont

Yes, I don’t understand why doesn’t Virat say anything to her

Everyone calls Pulkit spineless but sometimes I feel Virat also acts spineless

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

New thread don't forget.

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I wrote a big post explaining his position after I heard many raising this. Koi maaro mujhe, maaro 🤣🤣

Mein bhi waada karti hoon ki mein koi post nahi likhoongi 🤣🤣

this vada is Virat ka wada ya sai ka wada

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

she thinks she is the perfect human and everyone against her is wrong

I so wish we had an eye roll 🙄 reaction