Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Svt611

Aree she can do anything for Virat!
jab uski soch jaa sakti hai till virat hasn’t had medicines let me go check Yeh kuch nahi....

She will do anything it takes to be in his good books for sure

@bold

Good books...Love At Manipal??🤣

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maahi11

U know babe after this if she is portraying devi ka role in skit thts an insult to devi

Isse Acha Karishma say karwa lete

I doubt they will do that, doesn’t make sense especially after today’a episode 😡

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Wildreaper

According to didi she’s the best she’s the epitome righteousness

I have this complain from makers which will subsist how can a husband take insult of his wife, I remember my dad used to say, if anyone even look at my mum let apne insult her he won’t spare that person,

I will not talk about CGang but Pakhi, she has enough bad mouth sai, yet hardly Virat tell her anything, he should make it clear not to voice out anything against my wife or else he won’t spare, but he wont

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wildreaper

Don’t keep any expectations from itv 🤣🤣

That way you’ll feel much better

Sometimes the character might do something so great that we’ll be an awe and sometimes they’ll disappoint us

It’ll always go according to the storyline without any logic and relation to the character’s past actions and nature

True 😒

I have watched shows when it turns like this and this is the only show I am sticking this long after everything 🤦‍♀️. I would have not have continued to watch if not for this forum actually. Even now, my patience is running out. Planning to give a break and then watch may be.

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

good books really, after this confession it’s a good book thing, this confession open lot of pandora boxes which these ppl won’t stress,

But she herself admitted ones Virat in fam doesn’t really use his IPS brains

He’s an IPS by profession but in these matter he doesn’t really react much is because he has always seen this happen and he’s habituated to it

If we see there are a lot of things wrong when it comes to his family

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

No one expects Virat too take action against his family but the problem is he conveniently forgets the misdeeds of his family and become influenced with whatever bullshit they spew against sai and mistreats her only to regret later.

What kind of life he wants to lead where he has only regrets to show for his loved ones🙄

Edited by Lostin90s - 3 years ago
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

I literally need to keep a puke bucket ready🤢

I am so with u girl at this

Honestly and again sai was insulted saying taukdo pay palti hai like she is some sort of garbage, and Virat taking that shit

laksh thumbnail

I have this complain from makers which will subsist how can a husband take insult of his wife, I remember my dad used to say, if anyone even look at my mum let apne insult her he won’t spare that person,

I will not talk about CGang but Pakhi, she has enough bad mouth sai, yet hardly Virat tell her anything, he should make it clear not to voice out anything against my wife or else he won’t spare, but he wont

I wrote a big post explaining his position after I heard many raising this. Koi maaro mujhe, maaro 🤣🤣

Mein bhi waada karti hoon ki mein koi post nahi likhoongi 🤣🤣

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

good books really, after this confession it’s a good book thing, this confession open lot of pandora boxes which these ppl won’t stress,

But she herself admitted ones Virat in fam doesn’t really use his IPS brains

you think she cares

even after going and confessing her love and being told off

She still stopped Sai from meeting Virat and behaved as if Virat told her to stop Sai...

her delusion is beyond repair she needs serious help...

I want Virat to be smarter and not a dumb dumb to sympathize with her

pakhi does not deserve any sympathy onscreen or offscreen

They need to stop whitewashing her

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I am so with u girl at this

Honestly and again sai was insulted saying taukdo pay palti hai like she is some sort of garbage, and Virat taking that shit

How the hell can he stand and see his wife getting insulted😕like wtf?!