Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

will she give that much though...

But when I think about her recent care Wala act, yeh she is capable of doing this, but I seriously don't want sairat to include her or kaku

Aree she can do anything for Virat!
jab uski soch jaa sakti hai till virat hasn’t had medicines let me go check Yeh kuch nahi....

She will do anything it takes to be in his good books for sure

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: laksh

I have already lost interest since I don’t have any hopes. You know how I feel about this character from the start, it is really disappointing, much more than the ousting khaand.

Apart from his upbringing, the other reason Virat is tolerant of his family (even when they abuse Sai and Ashwini) is because he believes them to be Dil-ke-ache. It will be butchering his character if he is still shown to behave the same towards them - Virat will never respect bad people.

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

How come didi talks about izzat when referring to bin byihaayi maa when she herself married samrat for virat? Someone should give her reality check 😕

I really wonder , Everytime she opens her mouth and blames sai for being selfish or Devi like today... Does she have concious in her... Pyaar ka chodo she thinks she is correct and best in every matter... Like really.... If she can really see, virat is disgusted with her..

Her few words which irks me...

Rishtom ki maryadha nahi janthi thu

Kudhgarz, who thinks only about yourself

Izzath

Badom see tameez see bath karna... She herself can't tolerate two taunts from ashwini

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

laksh , your state is exactly like my state after mahashivratri🤣

Why? Because he didn’t do anything when his Dad was about to slap his Dad or because he asked Sai to let the past go?

I was upset even then but not as much as I am now. I am watching the show for Virat and Sai. After their marriage, I got very irritated with Sai when she had first lied, then when she went gayab when he was about his confess his feelings on the day of Holi, when she took Devi to Mandap and also now when she planned Devi Pulkit lunch but I could somewhere understand that was done for Devi and Virat.

Amay fight was ok because both scolded each other 🤣🤣 even though they spoke a lot of bitter words. Hand holding too I tried to understand that he was concerned about her safety and she was acting stubborn by not divulging where she was going.

How much more do we take from both of these 🤦‍♀️

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

Ewwww... she actually said all this bin byihaayi maa stuff🤓(I don't wear specs okay just for sake of the emoji)

U know babe after this if she is portraying devi ka role in skit thts an insult to devi

Isse Acha Karishma say karwa lete

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I really wonder , Everytime she opens her mouth and blames sai for being selfish or Devi like today... Does she have concious in her... Pyaar ka chodo she thinks she is correct and best in every matter... Like really.... If she can really see, virat is disgusted with her..

Her few words which irks me...

Rishtom ki maryadha nahi janthi thu

Kudhgarz, who thinks only about yourself

Izzath

Badom see tameez see bath karna... She herself can't tolerate two taunts from ashwini

According to didi she’s the best she’s the epitome righteousness

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Svt611

jab uski soch jaa sakti hai till virat hasn’t had medicines let me go check Yeh kuch nahi....

good books really, after this confession it’s a good book thing, this confession open lot of pandora boxes which these ppl won’t stress,

But she herself admitted ones Virat in fam doesn’t really use his IPS brains

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

True, that's the reason I am surprised at first when she opened her mouth but when I gave it a thought and heard her dialogues, she actually thought she can convince virat by saying Ghar ka izzath

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Apart from his upbringing, the other reason Virat is tolerant of his family (even when they abuse Sai and Ashwini) is because he believes them to be Dil-ke-ache. It will be butchering his character if he is still shown to behave the same towards them - Virat will never respect bad people.

Yeah, that dil ke acche that he spoke after the chilly grinding was too much. He doesn’t know much but even then 🤦‍♀️. Will he think the same even now?

@bold looks like we should forget everything and watch or quit 😒

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maahi11

U know babe after this if she is portraying devi ka role in skit thts an insult to devi

Isse Acha Karishma say karwa lete

I literally need to keep a puke bucket ready🤢