Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Wildreaper

Rono was just hurt but still defended them in the name of them being conservative and old fashioned 🤦‍♀️

Oh my god 😲

Just hope they don’t show anything like that here 😔

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

thanks siya for the awesome update👌🏼

the drama was good though and the big kaand will be in harini's birthday, tomorrow starts the build up for next week kaand

well keeping hopes and expectations on this family is biggest mistake i thought after seeing harini's innocence and knowing she is their grandaughter the gang will melt and hidden emotions pours out but i was wrong,was very wrong. I am disgusted by their mindset and the worst part they have no guilt and remorse for separating a new born baby from her mother i am speechless just look at their ego and arrogance wow, they have prove me right they are shameless and have no self-respect

didi the less say the better at least there was a respect for her in virat's eyes,she has lost it due to her poison😡,good for us though😉

like damadji fangirl says 'maaf karna patralekha par kaisi aurat ho tum'...damadji fangirl epic dialogue came into my mind when didi was supporting kaku🤣😡

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Main phirse block ho jaaongi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

na re....

If Sai can convince kaku to accept Harini

Pakhi will also agree to participate and it will probably be kaku who will make her agree or Didi’s warped idea that Virat will be happy with her if she does....

doing something for tai will be a good chance according to her to get back in virats good books

Think of it that way she knows he lovers Tai a lot and by doing something for tai she will feel he will forgive her.........

will she give that much though...

But when I think about her recent care Wala act, yeh she is capable of doing this, but I seriously don't want sairat to include her or kaku

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laksh

I agree, these are things that makes me soften to him. Thanks for this message, it makes me understand him but I am still upset 😒.

me too babe

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

How come didi talks about izzat when referring to bin byihaayi maa when she herself married samrat for virat? Someone should give her reality check 😕

Ewwww... she actually said all this bin byihaayi maa stuff🤓(I don't wear specs okay just for sake of the emoji)

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Siya, after today's episode I am sure Didi is not playing Tai role, itna hone ke baadh, after knowing that she know about baby , it doesn't make scence sairat including her,,, it's pakka dream sequence

But ghum makers don't really care about sense, do they?😡

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

But ghum makers don't really care about sense, do they?😡

All their senses are ghum 🤣🤣

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: laksh

Last night? Kal kya hua? You mean the BTs? 🤦‍♀️

Onscreen pe toh hota hi hai, offscreen pe toh kam as kam kuch accha karte 🤦‍♀️

Thanks for understanding Siya❤️

uske badh bhi bohot kuch hua.... no need to even go there... it’s being stretched unnecessarily...

The whole point is I don’t know the strategy these people want to use to promote their show but it’s clearly falling short...

people are riled up to the extent they want to quit the show... something the ph needs to think about before it too late...

Let’s wait and watch

So jao abhi! You’ll feel better, I did to last night ❤️

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

Ewwww... she actually said all this bin byihaayi maa stuff🤓(I don't wear specs okay just for sake of the emoji)

Yes, now what to do it’s our shahanakuli khaandan ki susheel bahu, the great didi, the only person who care about the family’s respect and knows how to preserve it 🤷‍♀️