@bold iske baad bhi bulayega 😲

Don’t think so, you never know 🤣

Vo boltha hai na" itni samazdhar hone ke baadh bhi aise baath Kiya"

I even don't want this

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Siya, after today's episode I am sure Didi is not playing Tai role, itna hone ke baadh, after knowing that she know about baby , it doesn't make scence sairat including her,,, it's pakka dream sequence

na re....

If Sai can convince kaku to accept Harini

Pakhi will also agree to participate and it will probably be kaku who will make her agree or Didi’s warped idea that Virat will be happy with her if she does....

doing something for tai will be a good chance according to her to get back in virats good books

Think of it that way she knows he lovers Tai a lot and by doing something for tai she will feel he will forgive her.........

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

bachche bhagwan ka roop hote hai i felt at least they will melt seeing their grandchild face but nopes i was wrong they love their ego and ghar ki izzat,jhooti shaan🤮they are heartless in my eyes they have no soul🤮😡

Grandchild face 😒. And they will celebrate bday together 🤦‍♀️. Yeh makers bhi na kuch bhi dikhathey hain.

How do we accept these people turning nice towards Sai? I don’t understand 🤦‍♀️

Will they ever accept Pulkit and Harini? Only if they do, can they even accept Sai right?

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

How come didi talks about izzat when referring to bin byihaayi maa when she herself married samrat for virat? Someone should give her reality check 😕

Svt611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

and please he should stop calling her pakhi! Someone give this feedback to vankar Saab. Siya can you do it please 🙏

Twitter pe daal sakti hoon but it won’t work.... they don’t like us butting in their script 🙄🙄

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Vo boltha hai na" itni samazdhar hone ke baadh bhi aise baath Kiya"

I even don't want this

Does he realise what he is even speaking. Even after she tore the tickets that way, he spoke that 😲. He hardly knew her for 2 days and for that he speaks all these 🤦‍♀️

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Mages

its pointless to talk abt him even after knowing huge secret of his family he was still soft towards them and ask the 🐍to join the party to wash their sins🤮

this is coming from a police officer himself i mean his family committed a crime and he is not even reacting on he suppose to be as a police officer😡

They should have shown him jobless, he's a failure, I'm just not liking this new female lead he opens his mouth then closed it, at least Phulkit was begging for help directly from Sai.....

The episode of today the first dragging half WHO'S HARINEE???

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 3 years ago
Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

I have already lost interest since I don’t have any hopes. You know how I feel about this character from the start, it is really disappointing, much more than the ousting khaand.

laksh , your state is exactly like my state after mahashivratri🤣
Svt611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

How come didi talks about izzat when referring to bin byihaayi maa when she herself married samrat for virat? Someone should give her reality check 😕

How come we all don’t understand that ved vahini will never change and her ideas are as warped as her behaviour!
reality check isse ek baar nahi kaafi baar mili hai it won’t help at all.....

I consider her a prop I need to tolerate tbh 🤣 usse zyada main kya karoon they won’t make her understand they won’t change her what to do

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laksh

I have already lost interest since I don’t have any hopes. You know how I feel about this character from the start, it is really disappointing, much more than the ousting khaand.

Don’t keep any expectations from itv 🤣🤣

That way you’ll feel much better

Sometimes the character might do something so great that we’ll be an awe and sometimes they’ll disappoint us

It’ll always go according to the storyline without any logic and relation to the character’s past actions and nature