Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

they are hopeless and i hope the C-🐍gang and didi doesn't spoil harini's birthday with their poisonous tongue,she is a kid and the 4🐍has no shame and self-respect

They will be afraid of Virat may be?

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

and please he should stop calling her pakhi! Someone give this feedback to vankar Saab. Siya can you do it please 🙏

I doubt it dear.

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laksh

Hmm, what we mainly want is for this to not be brushed under the carpet. Their true colours have come out and he should now remember these whenever they try to do something in the future against Sai or Ashwini or even Devi.

Anyway, we are going to follow Kd syllabus 🤦‍♀️

True it shouldn’t be brushed under the carpet, but in front of his family Virat’s suppressed self comes out and for Sai his extremist self does 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

All of this is so messed up

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

How can they all be so heartless? And Kaku talking about bad blood 🤦‍♀️, disgusting and Didi defending them 😡.

bachche bhagwan ka roop hote hai i felt at least they will melt seeing their grandchild face but nopes i was wrong they love their ego and ghar ki izzat,jhooti shaan🤮they are heartless in my eyes they have no soul🤮😡

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

So, Virat now knows that PP knew about Harini and was still opposing devkit wedding. Despite this he is going to be genial with her and tolerate her tantrums after birthday party, fuelling sai's insecurities. With each passing episode, his character is becoming more and more unrelatable.

Edited by Lostin90s - 3 years ago
Wildreaper thumbnail

I just hope Virat always remember what his family did and not let them do anything further

He always need to keep it in mind and be strict with them from now on

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wildreaper

True it shouldn’t be brushed under the carpet, but in front of his family Virat’s suppressed self comes out and for Sai his extremist self does 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

All of this is so messed up

How I wish I never liked his character 🤣🤣, won’t feel this upset. Our expectations from these characters is disappointing us.

Was this how it played out in Kd too? I think it would have been different because it involved his bua and a grown up son. It didn’t get over in a day like this, that was a completely different track as such.

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

No need to apologize laksh!! All of have these moments I surely did last night 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Sabke saath hota hai... and I get why it happens...

so many things are messed up in the show!!

Kal dekhte hain kya hota hai ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Siya, after today's episode I am sure Didi is not playing Tai role, itna hone ke baadh, after knowing that she know about baby , it doesn't make scence sairat including her,,, it's pakka dream sequence

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

So, Virat now knows that PP knew about Harini and was still opposing devkit wedding. Despite this he is going to be genial with her and tolerate her tantrums after birthday party, fuelling sai's insecurities. With each passing episode, his episode is becoming more and more unrelatable.

I have already lost interest since I don’t have any hopes. You know how I feel about this character from the start, it is really disappointing, much more than the ousting khaand.

Wildreaper thumbnail

How I wish I never liked his character 🤣🤣, won’t feel this upset. Our expectations from these characters is disappointing us.

Was this how it played out in Kd too? I think it would have been different because it involved his bua and a grown up son. It didn’t get over in a day like this, that was a completely different track as such.

Rono was just hurt but still defended them in the name of them being conservative and old fashioned 🤦‍♀️