Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Even I've felt like that a lot of times. But you know poor man, he is given such poor material. Imagine witnessing some injustice and showing yourself to be composed all the time. Sai on the other hand is written to be showing the right emotions - outrage, pride, hurt.

@bold I agree

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

Hmm, what we mainly want is for this to not be brushed under the carpet. Their true colours have come out and he should now remember these whenever they try to do something in the future against Sai or Ashwini or even Devi.

Anyway, we are going to follow Kd syllabus 🤦‍♀️

Although I am not sure he will carry this gussa long, not only according KD but also according to ITV, Ghar ke badhe kuch bhi karle, that will be brushed under carpet and every thing will be normalso I am not expecting much... My only expectations is he stop calling Didi mature here after and listen to all Kaku ka baath

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

No need to apologize laksh!! All of have these moments I surely did last night 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Sabke saath hota hai... and I get why it happens...

so many things are messed up in the show!!

Kal dekhte hain kya hota hai ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Last night? Kal kya hua? You mean the BTs? 🤦‍♀️

Onscreen pe toh hota hi hai, offscreen pe toh kam as kam kuch accha karte 🤦‍♀️

Thanks for understanding Siya❤️

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

lets see what drama holds tomorrow but definitely virat will convince the🐍but still i doubt they will accept harini or not their ego is too big for their boots,they are still in ghar ka izzat rant🤦‍♀️

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Oh okay, we will get to see what happens tomorrow. Mages had shared the precap and that is even more sick 😡. Can’t do anything about it I guess.

precap is really I think ,is a attempt to cool down the situation and get control as soon as possible before harini arrives, because he can't spoil her birthday ... And if family is not present he has to answer two people Tai and harini and spoil their day which he can't effort
laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Although I am not sure he will carry this gussa long, not only according KD but also according to ITV, Ghar ke badhe kuch bhi karle, that will be brushed under carpet and every thing will be normalso I am not expecting much... My only expectations is he stop calling Didi mature here after and listen to all Kaku ka baath

@bold iske baad bhi bulayega 😲

Don’t think so, you never know 🤣

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

lets see what drama holds tomorrow but definitely virat will convince the🐍but still i doubt they will accept harini or not their ego is too big for their boots,they are still in ghar ka izzat rant🤦‍♀️

How can they all be so heartless? And Kaku talking about bad blood 🤦‍♀️, disgusting and Didi defending them 😡.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

precap is really I think ,is a attempt to cool down the situation and get control as soon as possible before harini arrives, because he can't spoil her birthday ... And if family is not present he has to answer two people Tai and harini and spoil their day which he can't effort

they are hopeless and i hope the C-🐍gang and didi doesn't spoil harini's birthday with their poisonous tongue,she is a kid and the 4🐍has no shame and self-respect

laksh thumbnail

Yeah, made sense after Sharmila pointed it out too. Karen bhi toh kya kare.

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

@bold iske baad bhi bulayega 😲

Don’t think so, you never know 🤣

and please he should stop calling her pakhi! Someone give this feedback to vankar Saab. Siya can you do it please 🙏