Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sadiltl

No dear. You always ask right points.

Rights point or not, I really appreciate to have been this understanding even though I had upset you all too ❤️. I shouldn’t have reacted at all. I am sorry.

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

I totally agree finish up now and move on

its dragging more now

furthermore another 1-2 weeks of harini birthday drama🤦‍♀️

Harini’s birthday once everything is settled will be good because then we’ll basically be done with Devyani Pulkit drama it’ll be back to Sairat again because now they don’t have to do anything else, all of their problems will be settled

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

True laksh, actually episode and virat gussa is lot lot better than Mahashivratri... You can feel his anger although I wanted more... But it's not so bad also, his expression when he is saying dialogues and his threatening looks towards Kaku are good... Actually virat behavior and looks are the reason Kaku confessed , else she is full on mood to prove sai wrong

Yes, it’s like they’re loosing their respect in Virat’s eyes

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

How much Pakhi talked better LIED today it is not enough for Virat the shameless IPS officer to catch her....

its pointless to talk abt him even after knowing huge secret of his family he was still soft towards them and ask the 🐍to join the party to wash their sins🤮

this is coming from a police officer himself i mean his family committed a crime and he is not even reacting on he suppose to be as a police officer😡

laksh thumbnail

True laksh, actually episode and virat gussa is lot lot better than Mahashivratri... You can feel his anger although I wanted more... But it's not so bad also, his expression when he is saying dialogues and his threatening looks towards Kaku are good... Actually virat behavior and looks are the reason Kaku confessed , else she is full on mood to prove sai wrong

Hmm, what we mainly want is for this to not be brushed under the carpet. Their true colours have come out and he should now remember these whenever they try to do something in the future against Sai or Ashwini or even Devi.

Anyway, we are going to follow Kd syllabus 🤦‍♀️

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

Oh okay. Let’s wait for tomorrow’s episode. I also agree with your other point that they will go ahead with the party because he would want to unite Devi with Harini and wouldn’t want to spoil their day. So, that makes sense.

Btw, was he or Ashwini hurt or dejected too that they belong to a family like this? Even if I am upset with him, I am sure that as a son, he would have felt really let down. How did Ashwini react?

pakhi says, tum apna family ke kilaf javogi .... Then virat dialogue is good that " apnom kaliye Sach se muh ferdhu" and when Kaku said she don't have option also " his dialogues and Expressions are good" and even when he said sai khabi jooth nahi bolegi, his expression speak a lot
Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: laksh

Sorry guys, I probably spoilt the mood of the whole thread.

Thanks for the analysis and explanation ❤️

Siya, thanks for the update too.

No need to apologize laksh!! All of have these moments I surely did last night 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Sabke saath hota hai... and I get why it happens...

so many things are messed up in the show!!

Kal dekhte hain kya hota hai ❤️❤️❤️❤️

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Nowadays Neil acting also is more in showing expressions, shocking face open eyes, half words instead of talking and reacting as the male lead may be the two of them have decided who's the better expression king or queen they will be left jobless after this show if they continue like that.

Even I've felt like that a lot of times. But you know poor man, he is given such poor material. Imagine witnessing some injustice and showing yourself to be composed all the time. Sai on the other hand is written to be showing the right emotions - outrage, pride, hurt.
Edited by nethraa_99 - 3 years ago
laksh thumbnail

pakhi says, tum apna family ke kilaf javogi .... Then virat dialogue is good that " apnom kaliye Sach se muh ferdhu" and when Kaku said she don't have option also " his dialogues and Expressions are good" and even when he said sai khabi jooth nahi bolegi, his expression speak a lot

Oh okay, we will get to see what happens tomorrow. Mages had shared the precap and that is even more sick 😡. Can’t do anything about it I guess.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

viru defended and supported sai saying that she doesn't lie that was a beautiful moment and sai was so happy at that moment😡