Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Svt611

they made a fanpage write this message-

makers are working on outfits, some fans are saying that dresses are being repeated of the leads, this is because of the pandemic. they are shooting in difficult times and dresses aren't easily available, lots of hectic things around this... that is why some dresses are being repeated. a lot of other shows are copying our dresses...

please keep faith in the makers they are trying their best in this matter....

A. I have 0 faith in them when it comes to sairat clothes

B. okay, but then why do the side cast get new clothes and blouses and all!!!

C. theek hai, dress isn't available, fix the makeup, the accessories, the hair! that also can't be done!?

Delusional PH 😅😂

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

they made a fanpage write this message-

makers are working on outfits, some fans are saying that dresses are being repeated of the leads, this is because of the pandemic. they are shooting in difficult times and dresses aren't easily available, lots of hectic things around this... that is why some dresses are being repeated. a lot of other shows are copying our dresses...

please keep faith in the makers they are trying their best in this matter....

A. I have 0 faith in them when it comes to sairat clothes

B. okay, but then why do the side cast get new clothes and blouses and all!!!

C. theek hai, dress isn't available, fix the makeup, the accessories, the hair! that also can't be done!?

Can these guys for heaven's sake correct the makeup or I have to land up with my makeup supplies...ot's pissing me off at another level

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

Can these guys for heaven's sake correct the makeup or I have to land up with my makeup supplies...ot's pissing me off at another level

Come to the new thread

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

Ayesha can buy her own make up - I am sure they are using their own make up because of COVID, they can't share make-up.

As for clothes, didi gets new saris daily; tab kahaan jaata hai tough conditions and covid restrictions.

Also like i said, Dear Ghum PH, your channel's parent company is the RICHEST, MOST LOADED entertainment company in this UNIVERSE; ASK THEM for help.