ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

New thread opened

Lets go there

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Stardust91

You know Sony hit show will not have steamy scenes because wahaan the ML is supppeerrrrrrrrr sanskari and Balaji damaad. SO SP this is your chance to give us SaiRat scenes. It is only thing that can save Ghum when Sony hit show arrives.

I was confused for a while. I was thinking if he did any shows with Balaji. But now I get u

SP should take an action now

DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Svt611

hawww yeh galat baat boldi aapni

foolkit is the main lead, you didn't know this!!!! even madhuri gets better saree's than sai!!

That is true yaar Foolkit since January has been on our heads. He even got kidnapped when normally male lead or female lead does 🤣

Forget Madhuri, even that roommate of Sai's had better styling than Sai in her short cameo 🤣

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeePiku

Blocking fans is a common practice in Ghum world......everyone is partaking in it now 🤣

I'm just wondering how come cockcrow pictures didn't block me yet🤣

DeePiku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

I'm just wondering how come cockcrow pictures didn't block me yet🤣

Every time I read their name I think cockroach pictures and maybe that isn't completely wrong 🤣

mishalfan1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

Her fiancé needs to also realise what is happening and realise that his popularity is because he is one half of SaiRat.

He has been around for so long; how does he still not get this.

Seriously he is such a fantastic, fantastic actor that i feel bad for how much this is affecting his fan base and popularity.

I mean there is a reason he does not have the same kind of fan base that for example Momo has.

True he need to understand ‘Sairat’.. and without Sai .. ‘Sairat’ won’t be possible

This is his first show as lead.. n he is undoubtedly fantastic actor.. I still adore him as ‘Kesar’ in Gulaal

But her fiancée is hell bound to ruin popularity he is getting by his immature SM antics.. of by such rubbish interviews.. plus she is ruining show as well ..she totally lack gratitude n humbleness

And when she was rolling eyes n talking .. I feel it’s who.. Pappi didi or Aishwarya here.. they r just one person.. on screen n off screen ditto same.

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Every time I read their name I think cockroach pictures and maybe that isn't completely wrong 🤣

It took me 5 attempts to type their name correctly🤣

Edited by Justasuperbgirl - 3 years ago
Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Well, Ayesha posted a story about cockroach 🙊🙊

DeePiku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wildreaper

Well, Ayesha posted a story about cockroach 🙊🙊

Both cockroaches and cockroach pictures are her enemies from another life 🤣

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Blocking fans is a common practice in Ghum world......everyone is partaking in it now 🤣

they made a fanpage write this message-

makers are working on outfits, some fans are saying that dresses are being repeated of the leads, this is because of the pandemic. they are shooting in difficult times and dresses aren't easily available, lots of hectic things around this... that is why some dresses are being repeated. a lot of other shows are copying our dresses...

please keep faith in the makers they are trying their best in this matter....

A. I have 0 faith in them when it comes to sairat clothes

B. okay, but then why do the side cast get new clothes and blouses and all!!!

C. theek hai, dress isn't available, fix the makeup, the accessories, the hair! that also can't be done!?