Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Wait did she say because of her the show is on number 1 position now?

Yeah babe! Everything is because of her pata nahi aapko!

Sairat toh side roles hain she is the karta dharta of the show

DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Look at their costumes. Ye Ayesha ke saath aisa kyu kerte hain. Please don't tell me she is going wear that black suit.

https://twitter.com/sairatlove/status/1397568444568981506?s=20

I’m telling you all this costumes issue is the biggest issue here……..even Omi/Ninad’s night outfits are better than whatever they give Virat to wear 🤣

I seriously want to trend JUSTICE FOR SAIRATS’s OUTFITS this is getting out of hand what is this selective gareebi

1172910 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

Now I’m curious as to what her exact statement was🤣. I had stopped myself from watching that atrocity till now.

Svt611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

TBH SP might not warn her because they know some fans on SM can cross boundaries...

HOWEVER, SP will be worried because like I said Sony Jodi is coming; even if its for a finite time only.

Well they do know that some fans cross limits but they also know their are genuine fans who complain against genuine things...

that’s why the email and dm today... no harm in trying

they won’t risk it like you said Sony ka hit show is coming back and other channels are also revamping

DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Listen, every day I am thankful that we got such a mess of an actress playing Paapi. At least I can just laugh at her antics 😆

Imagine if we had someone like Aparajita who played Roopkotha! Maybe I would’ve actually felt bad for Paapi *shivers* 😳

Svt611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeePiku

I’m telling you all this costumes issue is the biggest issue here……..even Omi/Ninad’s night outfits are better than whatever they give Virat to wear 🤣

I seriously want to trend JUSTICE FOR SAIRATS’s OUTFITS this is getting out of hand what is this selective gareebi

Oh yeah!!

Sairat are the servants of the family samjh nahi aayi aaj tak hume but that’s the truth!

Even karishma and Mohit get better clothes....

😡

idkwhattoput thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

What the hell? She said that too? Thank God I didn’t watch the iv

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mishalfan1

critising fans... justifying your role as if Pakhi character is some mythological character which we don’t understand ..

accept your role u r playing in serial..it’s her who need to keep her real n reel life separate.. in fact with such interview she is exposing her real self..’ jealous , selfish ,immature.. undoubtedly insecure with her co-actors popularity’.. but here she forget her fiancé is also part of that popularity... “Sairat “

I can only say...” Get Well Soon “..

Her fiancé needs to also realise what is happening and realise that his popularity is because he is one half of SaiRat.

He has been around for so long; how does he still not get this.

Seriously he is such a fantastic, fantastic actor that i feel bad for how much this is affecting his fan base and popularity.

I mean there is a reason he does not have the same kind of fan base that for example Momo has.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

In gareeb pati patni ke kapdo ko dekho 🤪🤪

https://twitter.com/theWinnie_pooh/status/1396853328949088262?s=20

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Listen, every day I am thankful that we got such a mess of an actress playing Paapi. At least I can just laugh at her antics 😆

Imagine if we had someone like Aparajita who played Roopkotha! Maybe I would’ve actually felt bad for Paapi *shivers* 😳

I saw some article saying that Aparna Dixit would have been didi; kaash aisa hota; KAAASSHHH; SP - you have failed me; i am a LOYAL viewer; i demand justice