Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

Yes!! Tabhi mai itni chilled hu and taking everything as a comical relief😆

I wish I could be such a chilled latte.. mera har baat par mood off ho jaata hai😭

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Stardust91

SP will support whatever brings them the TRPs and the moolah; if they show ViraKhi people will turn the TV off so quickly.

Plus its the summer soon, KBC will come, BB15 will come, Sony's LOVED show S3 will come and if LOVED show comes at 8pm then there will be major probs because Sony's loved show jodi is BEYOND.

So they best mend their ways now

Sony jodi can be a tough competition to our jodi. That couple and our couple, both give this pretty comfy lovable vibes.

Makers need to buckle up real quick.

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

SP knows the stakes are high... they cannot afford to lose viewers especially with channels revamping soon...

also, i hope trp falls tomorrow, these guys need a wake up call badly, so done with them treating us like shit

last week ka na, ya... It should for full drama😡
Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

oh same!!! but the email was necessary! these guys released a promo on our demand, they made the team acknowledge the trend on monday... they can do this also!!

channel bhagwan hai!

Channel sach mei bhagwan hai. All this is comical relief just for discussions. We are ignoring her doesnt mean she can say whatever she wants to. If she just mentioned about the character and stopped it there, I'd be fine assuming she's delusional. But talking about audience and fans like this all the time and gaslighting us isn't something that I can take lightly. That's why even I'm sending that mail to other friends who watch ghum. A line should be drawn. High time that we take things in our hands and not let her show that she's the victim

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devikadish

Sony jodi can be a tough competition to our jodi. That couple and our couple, both give this pretty comfy lovable vibes.

Maine bola tha kuch na kuch toh hoga 🤣🤣

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Look at their costumes. Ye Ayesha ke saath aisa kyu kerte hain. Please don't tell me she is going wear that black suit.

https://twitter.com/sairatlove/status/1397568444568981506?s=20

Edited by Sera-high123 - 3 years ago
Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devikadish

true, till now all thought some running Jodi's are famous they are not as hot as sairat but sony Jodi is most loved one , CVS should work on sairat both onscreen and offscreen
Edited by Saichintalli - 3 years ago
Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

I wish I could be such a chilled latte.. mera har baat par mood off ho jaata hai😭

Experience se aata hai yeh sab. I've been through this too.

But yaar, when the channel is supporting us fans, kis baat ki mood off. Dont let all of this effect your mood.

Common, we need your hashtags now😆

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

oh absolutely!!! SP can replace the PH also! they have done it before they can do it now!

the biggest thing for us is that channel trumps all and channel supports fans cause they know sairat is the reason the show runs majorly!

SP can replace anyone; SP have no fear; When their parent company is DISNEY who do they have to fear; if they aren't afraid of EK then who is SV.

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

SP knows the stakes are high... they cannot afford to lose viewers especially with channels revamping soon...

also, i hope trp falls tomorrow, these guys need a wake up call badly, so done with them treating us like shit

If TRP falls, they might twist the story. Also, If Sony show's S3 comes at 8pm then Thakur toh gayo!!!