Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appisuri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

After their Roka I started following the 3 of them on insta usse phle it was ML and Fl She has always badmouthed Sai I was like ok theek hai her perspective bhale hi I have not seen ever ki NL defames main character of the show . actor to voe mashaallah the hi toe acting vise could not connect With her ever but my respect for her fall down on the day jis din voe best kisser ya something like that kand hua next day she posted the pic Just to instigate the fans and uske baad it kept on following or aab toe hai hi ni Neil has also join the bandwagon but still his portrayal of Virat keeps me connected to him Just tell me one thing if what these two are doing is not wrong why did the channel had intervined . I definitely know that the thanku Sairat video was alsoo due to channel only but still the NL is not reliazing anything

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: idkwhattoput

Me too! I sent from 4 email ids and waiting for action now 😌👍🏻 Thank you, Sia🤗🌺

🤗🤗

me too!! waiting for some action as well!!

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

Me too! Thank you Siya! ❤️

Will send some from my family members accounts😆

I love the heartbreak emoji in your signature

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

What's this neighbor show? Anyways, I dont care if someone plays victim card or someone says the hatred is because of so called relationship. Heck, we are not even interested in any of this shit!

I hate Pakhi as a character and I have zero respect towards Aishwarya as an actor. I am nowhere interested in their Amar Prem kahani. Bol diya maine

shristhi said if we take other

Show name our trp is falling , so no name taking but it's name comes under food ingredients... 🤣 but I guess people to defend their onscreen charector they blame other charectors... because in that show I actually don't like what ml is doing , but can't comment as I am not show watcher just have knowledge from IG

Edited by Saichintalli - 3 years ago
Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think Siya can answer this better :)

@bold- Oh yes!! Or maybe she's more frustrated because SP supports us😆

SP will support whatever brings them the TRPs and the moolah; if they show ViraKhi people will turn the TV off so quickly.

Plus its the summer soon, KBC will come, BB15 will come, Sony's LOVED show S3 will come and if LOVED show comes at 8pm then there will be major probs because Sony's loved show jodi is BEYOND.

So they best mend their ways now

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Stardust91

That's what I am saying - ask Punjabi superstar for tuitions on how to let your TV star pati and his on screen co-star just BE; Punjabi actress is SO confident and i have never ever seen her disrespect even one fan of her pati's iconic show and jodi. Plus they are Neil's previous co-stars.

I never said she is jealous of NeilSha; I said she is upsetting the fans when she just needs to be chill

I agree! Neil is losing fans because of all these antics. Honestly, I do like his acting but all this offscreen drama is too much for me to handle.

Svt611 thumbnail

I think Siya can answer this better :)

@bold- Oh yes!! Or maybe she's more frustrated because SP supports us😆

oh absolutely!!! SP can replace the PH also! they have done it before they can do it now!

the biggest thing for us is that channel trumps all and channel supports fans cause they know sairat is the reason the show runs majorly!

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

I love the heartbreak emoji in your signature

I love the blush in your signature ☺️

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

shristhi said if we take other

Show name our trp is falling , so no name taking but it's name comes under food ingredients🤣

Uska naam ekdum nahi lene ka hai sshhhhhh🤫

Svt611 thumbnail

Me too! Thank you Siya! ❤️

Will send some from my family members accounts😆

heheh!!! me too, send from all my accounts, shared with other sairat fans also!