Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Yup she said, if you see from pakhi pov , she is the real victim... Gis kaliye shadi Kiya vo kisi aur ko Pyaar Kar Raha hai, husband bhag gaya, family ek ke baadh ek jha Raha hai haath see, so, what will pakhi do..... And fans can't differentiate between real and reel... These are the only words pissed me alot bakhi ka I don't care... Although I didn't find she talking about sai, did I miss it in interview... I didn't find it... Maybe I missed it

Kiske liye shaadi kiye usko tune block kiya

Husband ko tune bhagaya SR ke din devar ko propose karke

Family haath mei nahi hota saath mei hota hai

So what will Pakhi do?😭

I'm so happy ki maine interview nahi dekhi

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yup she said, if you see from pakhi pov , she is the real victim... Gis kaliye shadi Kiya vo kisi aur ko Pyaar Kar Raha hai, husband bhag gaya, family ek ke baadh ek jha Raha hai haath see, so, what will pakhi do..... And fans can't differentiate between real and reel... These are the only words pissed me alot bakhi ka I don't care... Although I didn't find she talking about sai, did I miss it in interview... I didn't find it... Maybe I missed it

@Bold

👏This woman is suffering the most in this approx. 138crore Indian population... SHE HAS ABSOLUTELY ZILCH 👏

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Wildreaper

I don’t understand one thing, she says Sairat fans are toxic, well they are her fiancé’s fans so shouldn’t you be happy for him, no you’ll only get happy when people ship his character with your character

Which they will not; because Sairat are end game; her own fiancé is one half of this jodi; and RN number 1 show ka hero; although SaiRat might not be number 1 jodi because SP has ICONIC jodis

why can't she just be dignified and OWN her character and just be like Pakhi is Pakhi and Aishwarya is Aishwarya.

P.S. She isn't the first 3rd wheel to be treated this way; SP's flagship jodi's 3rd wheel character was treated even worse and the ML was also supporting his friend there.

P.P.S I have seen a LOT of tv wives say a lot of things to fans; so I am not really affected; this is nothing.

Optimist_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: idkwhattoput

don’t believe her when she says she’s not jealous of SaiRat romance

I dont believe whatever she says

idkwhattoput thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

DM pe sending to you

Send me too I’ll edit and send from my email id + 4 back up email ids 😌👍🏻

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

someone came live targetting sairat fans as usual

just saw YouTube video
Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@bold

Pakhi on her suhaagraat : I Love You Virat, I can’t ever love your brother

Husband bhaaga nahi, bhagaya hai 🤪

idkwhattoput thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

@bold

She married one man to stay close to another man, and worse the two men are brothers and she is the victim? It’s beyond disgusting and Pakhi is a perv.

Optimist_d thumbnail

@bold

Ek minute, konsa husband?

Woh mangalsutra waala, jise pakadke Virat ke liye ro rahi thi

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlett22

Did anyone who watched the IV feel that it was of an actress who is in the number 1 show in the country, a show that has touched 200 episode milestone??

Talk about gratitude anyone?!

So angry and full of hostility. I feel annoyed yet sad that she exposed herself to this extent.

BTW, good part is she doesn't feel jealous of the romantic scenes between Sai and Virat. We don't have to worry. 😆.

I doubt she doesn't. Watching her interview I was not able to understand when she was talking about pakhi and when she was talking about herself. She is too deep into the character. It is actually scary.