Frequent Posters

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago
Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Svt611

she targeted Sairat fans by saying we spread negativity and cannot differentiate between reel and real......

she says we think she is patralekha in real life

and that she does not get jealous seeing neil romancing ayesha on screen....

also she says they don't know the story ahead despite it being a remake and fans for some reason go to KD and refer which makes no sense (matlab kuch bhi bolegi)

uski aur neil ki shaadi ka abhi kuch decide nahi hua, filhal they are concentrating on work...

Biggest joke is we cant differentiate between real and reel 🤣🤣🤣

Matlab hadd hoti hai, ignore kare toh problem bhaav de toh problem, ab hum kare toh kya kare 🤣

And KD ke baare mei toh lol🤣 Kuch bhi

PS: Siya, I read somewhere that she lost her grandmother.. so how did she give this interview? Just curious

Edited by Optimist_d - 3 years ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JugniPH

It says when you play character on-screen a part of it influence you. In case of aiswarya the influence is too much. She is talking exactly like pakhi. Just like pakhi accuse sai as selfish mathlabi and all where as its pakhi who is selfish chalaak and all. Similarly aiswarya is accusing fans being unable to differentiate real and reel where as in reality its her who can't understand it.

And by saying pakhi 'not negative' even after plotting against devi tai when she know the complete truth that devi pulkit is married, they had a kid whom kaku send to orphanage and devi lost mental stability because of this... Aiswarya actually revealed reason behind her below average performance on-screen. She is not accepting her character at all. So she can't Connect to pakhi and is unable to give correct expressions.

Where as look at Neil..We can disagree with his actions off screen but when it comes to on-screen he is 200% virat.. that's why he is able to portray virat to T.

This is what I fear and for her sake I hope someone can help her in differentiating between real and reel. Before this I never wanted her to leave the show just wanted her to improve but seeing today's interview she is so far gone into the character. I think she should consider leaving the show.

Optimist_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

but she actually herself said in one article na, that now she accepts she is grey or negative charector😲... Now again what happened

She did. Maybe only she thought thats only for that episode(dont ask me which one) . Now she is a victim 🤣🤣 coz she cried u know 😆

chirpy_life19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I guess there weren't any issues when certain someone has signed up for this show. Because during these hard times finding work itself is so difficult and that too if your skill is not impressive it's highly impossible. This is a low budget show and I must say that person is indeed very lucky in this matter. Else who would take the risk and chose someone who just can't even properly portray what they are supposed to. Infact they were lucky enough to find a newbie as the female lead who puts her heart and soul in the character she's supposed to portray and an experienced actor as the male lead. Also some fine actors in supporting roles.

Success of another lead has definitely made that person to feel a stab of envy and also delusional and bitter.

Edited by Chattering-Lory - 3 years ago
idkwhattoput thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Guys go watch star plus’ new insta story - they asked “is pakhi jealous of virat and sai’s bond”

And gave options “very much / hell yes”

🤣🤣🤣🤣 star plus leading the SaiRat fandom

Optimist_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlett22

She actually said if audience thinks Pakhi is negative, I can't do anything🤣. That's their choice.

Yess! It's our choice.

What's with we think she is negative

We are not ghum hai kisike stupidity mei, that we cant see what's right and what's wrong 😆

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Chalo, from Monday I was waiting for this kind of lashing out against Sairat fans. It's happened as expected. She's becoming so predictable. The anger against Sai was so palpable, it was actually hilarious. 😆. Talk about real vs reel.

Edited by scarlett22 - 3 years ago
idkwhattoput thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chattering-Lory

I guess there weren't any issues when certain someone has signed up for this show. Because during these hard times finding work itself is so difficult and that too if your skill is not impressive it's highly impossible. This is a low budget show and I must say that person is indeed very lucky in this matter. Else who would take the risk and chose someone who just can't even properly portray what they are supposed to.

Success of another lead has definitely made that person to feel a stab of envy and also delusional and bitter.

During this pandemic she has a job and is getting paid because of the audience, the very audience she targets, verbally abuses and gaslights.

Optimist_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: idkwhattoput

Guys go watch star plus’ new insta story - they asked “is pakhi jealous of virat and sai’s bond”

And gave options “very much / hell yes”

🤣🤣🤣🤣 star plus leading the SaiRat fandom

Wow!! I'm sure the one who handles this account is a SaiRat fan❤️