Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: maahi11

The thing is which I understood long back was she can not bear that her character is negative in the show, and that’s where the problem is

Yes, she just wants everyone to think Pakhi is the victim of the show and the show revolves around how Pakhi has been wronged

She actually thought people will prefer Pakhi over Sai that’s why she keeps calling Sai batmeez in every interview.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishani96

Sorry for barging in your conversation but don’t you think a person with half brain cell would have understood by now that Pakhi is a negative character and her behaviour is beyond reprehensible at this point. We could have given her leeway earlier for lack of understanding but at least at this point she should not require any explanation of character

Ofcourse she should understand that she is a negative character. There is no debate about it.

What I am not able to understand is that she is best friends with Vankar. Her bf is the main Lead. Do you really thing they wouldn't have discussed it ? They must be explaining this to her that she is the biggest victim and a grey character. This is also the reason why the entire cast always defends her character by saying she is in love.

They all are to be blamed for this mess.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 3 years ago
Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

I think I understand her.. When she signed up this show, she expected more appreciation , more empathy and love from the audience for the hurt that she has to go through.. They wanted to come out as star crossed lovers and she expected more fame in this show and it turned out she is the least famous lead.. And no one could connect to her hurt or acting.. It all did not end up like the way she wanted it to be for her..

Yes, that’s exactly what she had in mind

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

WHY!!/???Why?! WHY!!/ What sin have we committed that this Didi lady always manages to get us upset and riled up... Ek ke baad ek ke baad ek kuch naa kuch hota hi rehta hai... any interaction with this lady results in total havoc... sorry guys I had to rant it out phewww...tch... there's something weird going on with me...anyways🤣

i am not able to figure this out myself.......

i am so done with her victim card.........

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I really don't want to say anything about her but I have a concern that if we don't say anything she will continue this behaviour. Going by the interview I am sure no one from the PH or the Director's had any word with her about these matters.

I won't blame her only, the Creatives have done a big blunder while explaining the character to her.

Yeah but by now she should also understand it herself and anyway characters go through changes every other day.. She wrote a wrong letter, participated in proving an innocent a culprit, participated in ousting a girl late at night even after knowing the truth that Pulkit was never wrong, let someone else take the blame on her behalf and evern after the truth came out, wanted to fill Virat's ears against Pulkit , insults the mother of the guy she is in love with...is dismissive towards everyone else's emotions..Thats why I am asking does she read the script properly, does she understand what she is doing while she is acting?

Edited by asmi_joya - 3 years ago
Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

i am not able to figure this out myself.......

i am so done with her victim card.........

I feel like crying because of this constant torture and at the same time laugh at her stupidity...😳(what's wrong with you Ishani)

Edited by Justasuperbgirl - 3 years ago
Svt611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wildreaper

Yes, that’s exactly what she had in mind

least famous lead!!!

least famous cast member.......

her portrayal is hated by everyone alike including TRP aunties.......

she is the worst cast member and everyone knows it!!! the praises she gets are from 12-year-olds not older people...

we see through her rubbish

idkwhattoput thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Yeah but by now she should also understand herself and characters go through changes every other day.. She wrote a wrong letter, participated in proving an innocent a culprit, participated in ousting a girl late at night even after knowing the truth that Pulkit was never wrong, let someone else take the blame on her behalf and evern after the truth came out, wanted to fill Virat's ears against Pulkit , insults the mother of the guy she is in love with...is dismissive towards everyone else's emotions..Thats why I am asking does she read the script properly, does she understand what she is doing while she is acting?

She is also not respecting Virat’s consent. Virat rejected her and stated he’s in love with his wife and we all see what she’s doing.

Svt611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

I feel like crying because of this constant torture and at the same time laugh at her stupidity...😳(what's wrong with you Ishani)

i completely get you! i sometimes want to punch (understand) and then i want to run away far from everything related to her and when i am over it I laugh at her nonsense and delusion..... she is pathetic as a human

and i am not sorry to type this out on a public forum

never come across such a person ever