Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Roch

which is true was per the original context and also the crux of the show is that way. She should have been the bechari turned into vindictive.

But please someone tell the actress portrayal of a character matters, it is what you emote thats what the audience sees. Pakhi is a cringe worthy and vile character basis the performance of certain great actress.... I feel bad even typing that jokingly.

The same people who criticize her for her acting, appreciate Neil for his performance. Had it not been Neils performance fans would have ripped Virat apart by now.

I know her portrayal is cringe worthy but the character Pakhi is negative right now. I am sorry but her lover or her husband leaving her can't be a defense to her wrongdoings, she is not a victim.

The path you choose defines you. The story started with three characters Sai, Virat and Pakhi. Bad things happened to all these three characters but two of them choose to be on the correct path and that's why they are positive characters.

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Wildreaper

This is so good 😍😍

thanks bub!!!! needed to distract my mind!

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

My mom bashed Pakhi left right for eyeing on Virat

She is neutral & big fan of GHKKPM

Pata nehi didi ko pakhi sati savitri kyun lagti hai

1172910 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I really don't want to say anything about her but I have a concern that if we don't say anything she will continue this behaviour. Going by the interview I am sure no one from the PH or the Director's had any word with her about these matters.

I won't blame her only, the Creatives have done a big blunder while explaining the character to her.

Sorry for barging in your conversation but don’t you think a person with half brain cell would have understood by now that Pakhi is a negative character and her behaviour is beyond reprehensible at this point. We could have given her leeway earlier for lack of understanding but at least at this point she should not require any explanation of character

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

which is true was per the original context and also the crux of the show is that way. She should have been the bechari turned into vindictive.

But please someone tell the actress portrayal of a character matters, it is what you emote thats what the audience sees. Pakhi is a cringe worthy and vile character basis the performance of certain great actress.... I feel bad even typing that jokingly.

The same people who criticize her for her acting, appreciate Neil for his performance. Had it not been Neils performance fans would have ripped Virat apart by now.

Oh for sure, the feminist in me would have ripped apart Virat during the sil batta episode only.. But then again NEil is really good with minute expressions.. so I kind off let it go..You see he looks at Sai with so much tenderness and love that I forgot his pukeworthy and chauvinist dialogues..

Edited by asmi_joya - 3 years ago
Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

I could not stay away today after seeing this..I mean does she reads and understands the script? Her dialogues? Does she understand her character?

You know this is the reason why you dont see her portraying Patralekha correctly.. Thats why she comes across flat. Her lack of understanding of the character.. And thats where Ayesha has gone way ahead of her, because she lives Sai..

This is great Bubba says, the show is copy, bubbi says one should not link it with KD..

And what is she 17years old? Attacking the whole set of fans who trends the jodi that even her better half belongs to this way..So much hatred for them..and she has the audacity to call Sai badtameez, when the character she plays has been doing just that in last few episodes...Entering someone's room at night un announced is pure badtameezi.. btw Mam...Manhandling some one is badtameezi Mam!!!

She lacks understanding of everything

Neither can she understand her own character nor can she understand the difference between hate and constructive criticism

Patralekha was supposed to be sarcastic as Roopkotha was, and I can’t comment any further on that we can see the sarcasm that comes across by her portrayal.

Also she says one shouldn’t link to KD because that way people know what her character is which she’s hell bent on proving to be a positive one

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

why are u wasting ur energy on her, she said u heard

Chill out, if she wanna stay in disillusion let it be can I do something about it

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Neither can she understand her own character nor can she understand the difference between hate and constructive criticism

Patralekha was supposed to be sarcastic as Roopkotha was, and I can’t comment any further on that we can see the sarcasm that comes across by her portrayal.

Also she says one shouldn’t link to KD because that way people know what her character is which she’s hell bent on proving to be a positive one

The thing is which I understood long back was she can not bear that her character is negative in the show, and that’s where the problem is

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I know her portrayal is cringe worthy but the character Pakhi is negative right now. I am sorry but her lover or her husband leaving her can't be a defense to her wrongdoings, she is not a victim.

The path you choose defines you. The story started with three characters Sai, Virat and Pakhi. Bad things happened to all these three characters but two of them choose to be on the correct path and that's why they are positive characters.

WHY!!/???Why?! WHY!!/ What sin have we committed that this Didi lady always manages to get us upset and riled up... Ek ke baad ek ke baad ek kuch naa kuch hota hi rehta hai... any interaction with this lady results in total havoc... sorry guys I had to rant it out phewww...tch... there's something weird going on with me...anyways🤣

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I think I understand her.. When she signed up this show, she expected more appreciation , more empathy and love from the audience for the hurt that she has to go through.. They wanted to come out as star crossed lovers and she expected more fame in this show and it turned out she is the least famous lead.. And no one could connect to her hurt or acting.. It all did not end up like the way she wanted it to be for her..