Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: cougarTown

lets praise a movie and end it there..don't get into hit..flop or verdicts for OTT coz there just isn't enough material to give one..

All OTT movies are blockbusters ðŸ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ahana_Sehgal21

Please stop calling it SSR bots, you can say bots   You come across as uneducated loser by tarnishing a dead man. Gosh ! Some people have no etiquettes..

I don’t think so

SSR reputation itself has been tarnished because of certain details. An some over zealous fans acting wild certainly didn’t help 

Guinea thumbnail

Saw the movie recently after reading some good reviews here .. surprised me . Pretty decent and good performances from both arjun and parineeti ....

A well made film though the first half was better than the second ..

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

This movie had so much potential to repair damaged careers of its leads..had it released pre covid..it would have emerged sleeper success based on WOM..now all waste..OTT has zero impact on careers..everyone remembers it as a disaster which couldn't even make 1cr lifetime

the movie always had potential and i was dying to see it and was happy to finally find it on prime

it is just bad luck it couldn't release pre covid..

Not like pre covid their career was going great guns in theatres anyways. Infact this film being liked online actually would open up more avenues for Parineeti and Arjun in OTT platform and probably give them more work on such platforms and us more nightmares seeing their acting.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

How can anybody takes  imdb rattings of Bollywood films seriously 

Indians are full of hate

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: forza

How can anybody takes  imdb rattings of Bollywood films seriously 

Indians are full of hate

Ye lo. You are full of hate that’s why you see hatred all around you.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh nice - I have high expectations from Dibakar Banerjee so the response now seems promising. I'll give it a watch! 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Dekhna parega phir toh

Tetul thumbnail

People can even say OTT BlockBuster..because all these verdicts are nothing but a joke..unlike a threatrical release where there are definite verdicts and evidence to back those..here people are calling it a hit because the imdb jumped from 3.8 to 5.9..lol..this makes it an OTT hit? ridiculous claims

lets praise a movie and end it there..don't get into hit..flop or verdicts for OTT coz there just isn't enough material to give one..

Most of the non-stooge viewers said it was an average one time watch. Since it's YRF and industry kid's film it has become an "OTT Blockbuster" 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

How is it a hit ? Just cos some 2rs critics liked it