Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Khyati55

O God... It was like watching some short movie where once lovers turned friends... The very first quoted lines of the story caught my complete attention and makes the story more interesting and not only like some usual story where lovers gets separated from each other and settle down and then becomes friends..

The way Edwin was in so much in pain, guilt and disheartened even in his one of the best moment of his life , standing at a point where he had everything name, fame, glory but regretting the biggest mistake of his life, shows that the decision he took back then was taken in the impulse of the situation and not given a second thought before stating it which leads him toa miserable life...

The flashbacks where you show the blooming love of Edwin Khushi was a good one and not like something filmy but realistic...

Finally Edwin gathered all his courage to face his past and compensate for his biggest mistake of his life. The sudden happiness he got when Khushi accepted his friend request clearly points out that he still love her , it was never a mere attraction but yes his silly mind overpowered his love ..

The second flashback was really very emotional to witness a broken Khushi and a miserable Edwin ...

The way you ended the story is really appreciable. How maturely Khushi as well as Edwin handled everything and sorted out everything especially Edwin , because accepting and repenting for the mistake committed in past is difficult. Finally they become friends and how happy Edwin seems .. He finally understood where his true happiness lies...

Love it completely yaar....

Waiting for more such amazing piece of works....

Take care 💕💖💕

Perfectly said khaytuu ☺️☺️

Glad that you all are that understanding to understand the situation of Edwin and Khushi. Both were not wrong, both experience heartbreak in their life 💔

Khushi ne maaf kar diya Edwin ko, which was the best part. No drama, no filmy things. Only realistic, this is how our life actually is.

Will soon come back with another story, stay tuned love ❣️

MidnightLibrary thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wow Saumya it's so amazing 😍😍😍😍

...I just loved the whole of the update... it's wonderful, so heart touching, Edwin get everything the success, achievement, awards which he always wanted to get in life but he lost one of the most precious people of his life Khushi,

people always forget about the person who brings happiness, a smile on their face when their eyes covered by an invisible clothe of glory and realise their importance after losing the person...

It's so heart touching 🤩🤩❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.... After reading this short story I have become a huge fan of your writing and you are a very good author dear..all the best, keep going ☺️☺️☺️...and stay happy and healthy

Thank you for the PM 🤗🤗

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyo0143139

Wow Saumya it's so amazing 😍😍😍😍

...I just loved the whole of the update... it's wonderful, so heart touching, Edwin get everything the success, achievement, awards which he always wanted to get in life but he lost one of the most precious people of his life Khushi,

people always forget about the person who brings happiness, a smile on their face when their eyes covered by an invisible clothe of glory and realise their importance after losing the person...

It's so heart touching 🤩🤩❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.... After reading this short story I have become a huge fan of your writing and you are a very good author dear..all the best, keep going ☺️☺️☺️...and stay happy and healthy

Thank you for the PM 🤗🤗

Thanks for the comment Priya 😊

These relationships are very difficult, and has to handle with great maturity and understanding. It's good that Edwin and Khushi didn't had any hatred towards each other, specially Khushi...

And thanks for the words yar, it really means a lot to me 😍🤗

Sonali00 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow.. beautiful story♥️

It happens mostly... insan ki kimat tabhi samjh aati hai when you lose that person 😌

Edwin ko late realise hua but not too late...🥺

Edwin n Khushi meeting was very sweet and it is good to see ki they became friends again💛..they both handled it humbly n maturely...

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali00

Wow.. beautiful story♥️

It happens mostly... insan ki kimat tabhi samjh aati hai when you lose that person 😌

Edwin ko late realise hua but not too late...🥺

Edwin n Khushi meeting was very sweet and it is good to see ki they became friends again💛..they both handled it humbly n maturely...

Thank you Sona 🤗

Edwin was too quick in his decision in the past. May be he would have handled that with ease.

But then, he still loves Khushi. And khushi didn't have any hatred for him. They both have maturely handled the truth, very much needed. 👍🏻

Thanks for the comment ❣️

Sammy04 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh my god, it was so beautiful and realistic Saumya.

Edwin and Khushi's story brings the reality of nowadays couples. Bht couples he jo shadi tak nahi pohoch pate, but that doesn't mean that they don't love each other.

Edwin's love was true, but he thought about his career first. And Khushi, she was too mature to handle things. Both of them ended with friendship that was way too sweet and emotional.

Loved it, waiting for another one.

Love,

Sammy

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammy04

Oh my god, it was so beautiful and realistic Saumya.

Edwin and Khushi's story brings the reality of nowadays couples. Bht couples he jo shadi tak nahi pohoch pate, but that doesn't mean that they don't love each other.

Edwin's love was true, but he thought about his career first. And Khushi, she was too mature to handle things. Both of them ended with friendship that was way too sweet and emotional.

Loved it, waiting for another one.

Love,

Sammy

Thanks Sammy for the comment 🙂

And you are right, both of them were matured enough to take a good decision. This is the realistic take of these kind of relationships 💔

Will come up with another, soon...

coderlady thumbnail

Edwin has found success in his life. But he seems to have one big regret too.

coderlady thumbnail

What did he think he was doing seeking her out and visiting her. He never made his intentions clear.

coderlady thumbnail

Good to see that Khushi moved on and got married. Edwin lost his chance.