Wish to see Hrithik Roshan and Ranbir Kapoor together in one film

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hrithik Roshan, Ranbir Kapoor

Rakesh Roshan lost a dear friend Rishi Kapoor a year back and that void cannot be filled ever. While sharing his fond memories with Kapoor, Rakesh also went on to reveal that he wished their sons Hrithik Roshan and Ranbir Kapoor work in a film together. The veteran actor filmmaker further shared that he along with his wife Pinkie Roshan met up with Neetu Kapoor, Ranbir and Riddhima Kapoor Sahni after Rishi passed away.

Rakesh told ETimes, "Yes, my wife Pinkie and I did go. We met Neetu, Ranbir Kapoor and Riddhima. And we didn't make the ambience gloomy. We were there for two to three hours and we reminisced about Rishi; I kept telling Ranbir my stories with Rishi when we were young. I can never forget the outstation family holidays we took- both Hrithik and Ranbir were with us; they were kids then. I wish to see Hrithik and Ranbir together in one film."

When asked if he will direct a film starring Hrithik and Ranbir, the Krrish helmer said, "Well, I don't have anything concrete to cast them immediately. For now, even the plans of Krrish 4 are on hold. Let COVID-19 get over and then we shall see."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

https://img.mensxp.com/media/content/2018/Sep/why-dating-a-punjabi-girl-is-the-best-thing-a-guy-can-ever-do-740x500-9-1537364518.gif

https://cdn.bollywoodbubble.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Kangana-Ranaut-5.gif

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

That would be such a treat for fans and cinephiles!!!

I hope it happens...hotness and talent in one frame!!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

At the rate these 2 take to make films and then delays always come . Lets green light and maybe by 2040 will see it ðŸ˜†

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

As lovers ? Kangana will have to act in a biopic on Rekha and her 'secretary' Farhana to compete with that.