Even if there is just 1% chance ~ Take it

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

This  Undoubtedly the BEST Scene in every sense be it storytelling or camera work or CHEMISTRY ✨ 😆 Kartik's presence was a pleasant surprise enhancing the beauty of the moment between the couple ❤️ Also the Symbolism here.... 👏 Kartik is not actually setting them up like something arranged... Kartik is someone who can see through them, who can sense those suppressed feelings thus he is rooting for them irrespective of their relationship status. Is not it Beautiful that all Kartik care about is their feelings and their happiness? Kartik is someone who believes in taking chances... Yeah marriage is in two days but TWO days yaar... 1% bhi chance ho tho Kartik le lega here two days are left... 😆 Sounds filmy but yeah fine afterall Dil se bada koi baiman nehi🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This was such a serene and beautiful shot. It took the Ishqaan hug to another level. Their reflection and Kartik...ufff ... His shipping makes me more confident that Ishqaan wedding is on cards😆

Rajat is such an eye candy☺️

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

This was such a serene and beautiful shot. It took the Ishqaan hug to another level. Their reflection and Kartik...ufff ... His shipping makes me more confident that Ishqaan wedding is on cards😆

Rajat is such an eye candy☺️

As per BTS Ishqi has cancelled her wedding 👏 I guess she got to know about Sonu-Mayank. Let's see how Ahaan ends up marrying her 🤔

Yup Rajat is eye candy and his dialogue delivery and personality just fits so perfect on Kartik ❤️ He seems to be the biggest plus point of this show followed by the chemistry and equation between IshqAan 😳

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ya well said. Kartik is the wonderful character in the show.  He always brings smile. ❤️

alittlebitcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

this scene's impact was like straight 100.  hardly itna accha scene koi dekha h . it was great at so many levels. and i absolutely wrote my message in a galat post page, n idk how to delete it.. any idea?

Edited by alittlebitcrazy - 3 years ago
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

You know the best thing was Kartik wasn't being Kartik... Usually in moments like this his immediate action is taking out his phone for a pic or video.. 

But this time he was just watching happily 🥰 n made the moment complete with that quote.. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: alittlebitcrazy

this scene's impact was like straight 100.  hardly itna accha scene koi dekha h . it was great at so many levels. and i absolutely wrote my message in a galat post page, n idk how to delete it.. any idea?

You can't delete post but you can edit it. Just press backspace and after deleting existing writing just write 'Wrong post' and click on update. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyLtlBitch

You know the best thing was Kartik wasn't being Kartik... Usually in moments like this his immediate action is taking out his phone for a pic or video.. 

But this time he was just watching happily 🥰 n made the moment complete with that quote.. 

I am not sure about that actually 😆 I mean it's so unlikely that he will not click a single picture.. may be he did and they will show it in upcoming episodes 🤣 But if he actually didn't oh bhaisaab that's going to be really beautiful 👏 Kartik has both sides sensible and impulsive so you never know 😊

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Their decision to relocate shoot to Diu was so good. We got such beautiful scenes from resort shoot.

F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

TM  beautiful expressed the scenario 👍🏼