Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I missed the first half of the show...nevertheless, it was an average episode...

Meanwhile Tejo and Fateh's video call, I am expecting some Fatejo scenes, but no high hopes as of now until the makers keep on rolling Jasmine vs Khushbeer....

P.S-Isha as Jasmine is cute, but she is loud during some scenes, she really needs to work over it.

ShanUlas thumbnail

Nothing special .

Once again Sandhu  family's Canada dream is out for show . Let's see what twist makes them fall flat again.  

Next 15 episodes will be  again all about shaadi drama. Am bored 

Since the show started,  Sandhu girls are out in marriage market.  After one bluff and  second fake marriage let's see if this third one turns real .

Edited by ShanUlas - 3 years ago
Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Nothing special .

Once again Sandhu  family's Canada dream is out for show . Let's see what twist makes them fall flat again.  

Since the show started,  Sandhu girls are out in marriage market.  After one bluff and  second fake marriage let's see if this third one turns real .

The third one might come with a major twist. Atleast the endgame will be clear then. Can't blame the makers for taking a typical route, if it's bringing them desired trps. It is better than receiving an ultimatum from the channel for their poor performance or an unexpected premature end. 

Meanwhile I believe in Khushbeer Singh Virk's supremacy. As long as he is in the opposite court, we can expect Fatejo. 

Loveexists thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siya2202

The third one might come with a major twist. Atleast the endgame will be clear then. Can't blame the makers for taking a typical route, if it's bringing them desired trps. It is better than receiving an ultimatum from the channel for their poor performance or an unexpected premature end. 

Meanwhile I believe in Khushbeer Singh Virk's supremacy. As long as he is in the opposite court, we can expect Fatejo. 

It's 50 episodes till now and still we don't know who will be the endgame....other shows me to ab tk pta chl jata h ,but here😑😀

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I just hope Sandeep shows up at the last moment

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Nothing special .

Which 2 are you talking it's tejo with jas only

Loveexists thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

The first is Chandigarh ball I guess she is talking about Sandeep and Jasmine one.

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

The first was  in that  Mall- function when the guy was about to put that varmaala on Tejo and whole Sandhu family got busted.