Views

Users

Frequent Posters

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Piyush was perfect for mayura😭 they shouldve turned him into the hero

Tbh i disnt like piyush with mayura..i also wanted omkaar to be with mayura after redemption track...but then the way he tortured her for baby and all it is beyond redemption..the serial was about his obsession towards mayura's beauty but then he changed himself and i liked it...but after getting back together they changed him again and worse than before..now i dont want them together at all...he deserves punishment for what he did to her...he is a criminal..

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: camjs

Tbh i disnt like piyush with mayura..i also wanted omkaar to be with mayura after redemption track...but then the way he tortured her for baby and all it is beyond redemption..the serial was about his obsession towards mayura's beauty but then he changed himself and i liked it...but after getting back together they changed him again and worse than before..now i dont want them together at all...he deserves punishment for what he did to her...he is a criminal..

I understand that they didn't want him to turn completely white but the plot itself was so stupid, it degraded him as a character- made him look so dumb. Instead if they had brought Vishakha then, showed him returning to his old ways to protect his wife and child then it would've made sense. Bt what they showed was terrible and the trp graph attests to that

BurakZeynep thumbnail

Piyush deserved waayyy better especially after the way Mayura handled things post his death. Like what was the point of his death if she wanted to act so saintly. Agar usko Omkar ko sudhaarna hi tha toh pinjara waale track se hi apna reformation programme start karna chahiye tha unnecessarily ppl suffered bcoz of her

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

Piyush deserved waayyy better especially after the way Mayura handled things post his death. Like what was the point of his death if she wanted to act so saintly. Agar usko Omkar ko sudhaarna hi tha toh pinjara waale track se hi apna reformation programme start karna chahiye tha unnecessarily ppl suffered bcoz of her

Especially mayura's family suffered alot..the way omkaar behaved with mayura's father any daughter wud have slap the person who is humiliating her family...but she is still doing omkaar's jaaab...u dont need enemies when ur own daughter is ur enemy..i saw the promo where she is defending omkaar that he can never kill anyone...did she forget about piyush?

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Piyush was the reason Mayura even agreed to marry Omkar. Piyush basically turned Omkar into himself during the wooing phase which is what Mayura liked. She didn't like Omkar, she liked the person Piyush projected Omkar as which is what Piyush was in reality. So by extension, she fell for Piyush. Like here was a guy who called you beautiful when you were covered in dirt which was the type of guy she had always dreamed of and instead she fell for Omkar's facade. SMH!

BurakZeynep thumbnail

Originally posted by: camjs

Especially mayura's family suffered alot..the way omkaar behaved with mayura's father any daughter wud have slap the person who is humiliating her family...but she is still doing omkaar's jaaab...u dont need enemies when ur own daughter is ur enemy..i saw the promo where she is defending omkaar that he can never kill anyone...did she forget about piyush?

When Raghav talks about Omkar's past She says that the things he did with Kundan, Neel was his past it doesn't define his present 😂 if I were Ashutosh I would've disowned Mayura after this. Like in the Aishwarya track, once again Mayura is standing in the way of Omkar and Karma

Raghav is extremely dodgy and he already looks obsessed with Mayura

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Piyush was the reason Mayura even agreed to marry Omkar. Piyush basically turned Omkar into himself during the wooing phase which is what Mayura liked. She didn't like Omkar, she liked the person Piyush projected Omkar as which is what Piyush was in reality. So by extension, she fell for Piyush. Like here was a guy who called you beautiful when you were covered in dirt which was the type of guy she had always dreamed of and instead she fell for Omkar's facade. SMH!

And his death was just wasted. Poor guy sacrificed his life to get justice for Mayura and here she didnt even want it.

canuck-umz thumbnail

And his death was just wasted. Poor guy sacrificed his life to get justice for Mayura and here she didnt even want it.

Ugh one of the most wasted characters and pointless deaths in a show. Why even introduce a character who is not only the female lead's dream man but is also someone who respects women and appreciates everything around him? Piyush's death barely affected Mayura, he was forgotten within a week.

Even KV's inclusion in the show will be pointless because he is another character created to whitewash Omkar.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Ugh one of the most wasted characters and pointless deaths in a show. Why even introduce a character who is not only the female lead's dream man but is also someone who respects women and appreciates everything around him? Piyush's death barely affected Mayura, he was forgotten within a week.

Even KV's inclusion in the show will be pointless because he is another character created to whitewash Omkar.

I was gonna say the same. They keep on bringing Mayura's new aashiqs into the show and then butchering them🤪

canuck-umz thumbnail

I was gonna say the same. They keep on bringing Mayura's new aashiqs into the show and then butchering them🤪

They roped in KV to help salvage this train wreck but it will do jack all because it will be more of the same. Dr.Neel all over again. Actually this time he will be a mix of Neel and Omkar smh. Why do they need a second obsessive lover in a show already about one obsessive lover?

I feel so bad for KV but I guess it's fortunate that he won't be stuck in this nonsense long term and can move on to a proper show.