Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I’ve also been watching this ridiculous show from the first episode...Omkar was a negative character and he was written this way...they even showed medical records that stated that he was mentally unbalanced,..he destroyed meghas marriage by kidnapping her fiancé ...he is responsible for piyushs death and he has beaten up so many men and he has tortured Mayura and her family,.and now they’ve made him positive and a victim. It’s utter stupidity...it’s outrageous and I think it’s due to certain fans demands that they want to see Mayura and Omkar together. But them getting together makes no sense as Omkar is not normal.and he clearly doesn’t love Mayura..🤷🏻‍♀️

Initially I wanted to see his redemption after losing Mayura the first time but thaT was another stupid twist from the makers

Now its too late to redeem him

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I read on twitter that this show has got 2 months extension .

so may be you have to wait for 2 months more .

I dunno if any new shows are coming up in this covid scenario

best would be show Omkar's redemption his treatment by psychiatrist and continue this serial with some positivity in sight . at least PKK has installed its shooting .. new shows starting from scratch in this scenario seems remote . whats colors going to do ??

They should just stop shooting this show😡

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

They should just stop shooting this show😡

Its leading to no where

also every living creature's scar heals with time

how come mayura's is getting more n more prominent with time 🤔

no khubsurti in this show left now .

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Its leading to no where

also every living creature's scar heals with time

how come mayura's is getting more n more prominent with time 🤔

no khubsurti in this show left now .

I hate it when she says that Omkar set her free by giving her this scar🙄. It always sounds like he did her some favour. In the beginning also it was so annoying when she was always cribbing about her beauty as if less attractive women are safe & never face harassment. The reason why ppl never looked beyond her beauty was bcoz she never proved herself either in her career or otherwise. This was also bcoz of Omkar but of course she won't understand this

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

I hate it when she says that Omkar set her free by giving her this scar🙄. It always sounds like he did her some favour. In the beginning also it was so annoying when she was always cribbing about her beauty as if less attractive women are safe & never face harassment. The reason why ppl never looked beyond her beauty was bcoz she never proved herself either in her career or otherwise. This was also bcoz of Omkar but of course she won't understand this

The concept of this show is very much against humanity and anti woman . Such shows should be censored at its inception . 😡😡

BurakZeynep thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shalini_Taarey

but if you see trp chart before scar track it was even 1.9 trp after scar track it becomes down to 1.5 but when they fool audience with promo where mayura imprisoned omkar in that track trp increase 1.6 but irony that time also makers fool audience after few minutes omkar run away after putting mayura in pinjara than they change track and made mayura ko revengeful se I will make omkar better person track and start omkar redemption than trp falls to 1.4 than with this baby and more torture on mayura trp reduce more and now they are trying to glorify omkar again and trp is 0.9

If what you are saying is true then the producer shot himself in the foot with the last minute addition of the scar track. Coz that's when the real downfall started.

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

If what you are saying is true then the producer shot himself in the foot with the last minute addition of the scar track. Coz that's when the real downfall started.

Actually after scar track agar mayura ko strong dikhate to shyad trp achi hoti ek msg hota for girls ki no means no or koi apka sath galat kre toh use moh tod jawab do but they made her weak and till date her character is weak who is too goody for criminal omkar

and than they showed love story between abuser and victim that's really a pathetic twist seriously scar track was completely domestic violence on wife and omkar ab sudhar gya h justification was very stupid for it

And than omkar redemption and after redemption again torture what kind of story is this what msg they want to.convey to.audience is not understandable

I think this producer don't care About trp he still live in 10th century and just want to promote male is God and female is dust like message which majority of people don't like in 2021

Edited by Shalini_Taarey - 3 years ago
BurakZeynep thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shalini_Taarey

Actually after scar track agar mayura ko strong dikhate to shyad trp achi hoti ek msg hota for girls ki no means no or koi apka sath galat kre toh use moh tod jawab do but they made her weak and till date her character is weak who is too goody for criminal omkar

and than they showed love story between abuser and victim that's really a pathetic twist seriously scar track was completely domestic violence on wife and omkar ab sudhar gya h justification was very stupid for it

And than omkar redemption and after redemption again torture what kind of story is this what msg they want to.convey to.audience is not understandable

I think this producer don't care About trp he still live in 10th century and just want to promote male is God and female is dust like message which majority of people don't like in 2021

Just go through the plot of the producer's other shows its a guidebook on how to trivialise a woman's pain. They think that by paying lip service to woke ideas and having women make these damaging decisions for themselves like Mayura wanting to redeem Omkar then play the feminism card and say that she is making her own decisions she has the right. Which is so stupid and harmful to gullible young women idolising this couple and characters 🙄🙄 His female characters are the most hypocritical characters in itv.

What's the point of spouting feminist dialogues at the fashion show if you are going to keep returning to the same abusive relationship again and again? If Mayura is such a saint then why isn't it extended towards Neil or Vishakha or even Aishwarya? And what exactly does she see in Omkar? Beyond looks and money there's nothing nice about him.

BurakZeynep thumbnail

Update:

Karan Vohra is ACP Raghav who arrests Omkar, and flirts with Mayura. He calls her miss she corrects him Mrs Mayura Shukla🤢 The saving grace here is she doesn't say Dr.

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Update:

Karan Vohra is ACP Raghav who arrests Omkar, and flirts with Mayura. He calls her miss she corrects him Mrs Mayura Shukla🤢 The saving grace here is she doesn't say Dr.

Where did u see this promo or whatever this is..??