Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Looks like writer writing show for teenage fans but by this they are bringing show towards it end majority of neutral viewers and audience rejected this toxic abusive forced love story

I feel so sorry for these girls what wrong ideas they must be getting into their heads

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shalini_Taarey

I will not be shocked if in future to glorify omkar makers will turn him also negative like vishakha and neel kyunki is show me omkar ko 100 khun bhi maaf h uske crimes crime nahi h according to makers baki koi chik bhi de to gunah h

😂😂😂Ur last line

Someone needs to explain this to Miss "Eye for an eye will make the world blind" Dubey(and makers) that when you lose a loved one/ see them suffer for no fault of theirs you want to take revenge from the person who hurt them that's natural! That's what Neel and Vishakha did, that's what she should have done for her family and Piyush.But clearly they weren't a priority.

The makers made a complete joke out of Mayura's character, if she's still willing to accept a man who's committed such heinous crimes, then why did she make such a big deal about it in the beginning, when Omkar's offences were relatively small. She could've happily practiced homeopathy in that ladies only clinic he opened for her, visiting her parents every time with Omkar in tow. At least that it would've been less of a torture on her family, Piyush and audience.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

😂😂😂Ur last line

Someone needs to explain this to Miss "Eye for an eye will make the world blind" Dubey(and makers) that when you lose a loved one/ see them suffer for no fault of theirs you want to take revenge from the person who hurt them that's natural! That's what Neel and Vishakha did, that's what she should have done for her family and Piyush.But clearly they weren't a priority.

The makers made a complete joke out of Mayura's character, if she's still willing to accept a man who's committed such heinous crimes, then why did she make such a big deal about it in the beginning, when Omkar's offences were relatively small. She could've happily practiced homeopathy in that ladies only clinic he opened for her, visiting her parents every time with Omkar in tow. At least that it would've been less of a torture on her family, Piyush and audience.

She still gets chemistry with this guy who tortured her so much n who kidnapped her daughter n lied to her about being blind etc .

Viewers can’t connect with her any more .

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Looks like writer writing show for teenage fans but by this they are bringing show towards it end majority of neutral viewers and audience rejected this toxic abusive forced love story

I feel so sorry for these girls what wrong ideas they must be getting into their heads

Totally agree

I to seriously laugh on them they say it's a fictional show but fictional show bhi society ko influence krte h real fact prime time p log bacho ke family ke sath show dekhte h koi bhi mature person mayukar ko support nahi krega or itni negativity ki har time aurto p atyachar or criminal ko glorify krte raho wo bhi 21st century me jabki 90s ke show bhi ese criminal ko glorify nhi krte the

har bar trp chart y chik chik ke kehta h majority of viewers rejected this toxic abusive relationship

Than they say watch it for entertainment but who get entertainment by watching a criminal roaming freely glorified and torture on women

majority of people are not sadastic pleasure who got entertainment in watching criminal criminality and smartness that how he roam freely without any punishment after committing multiple crimes and innocent people suffering like hell bcoz of one smart criminal what's entertainment in this it's totally depressing to see innocent suffering and criminal breaking all records of smartness whereas female lead is so much in love with him that after bearing unlimited sufferings her parents unlimited suffering also ignored by her she always run to him

She even lacks self respect and irony she is educated

Edited by Shalini_Taarey - 3 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

I dont know who he is but he shouldnt waste his time and talent on this show

Hinna !! Nice tk see you here ... were you following this show !!

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Hinna !! Nice tk see you here ... were you following this show !!

Yes before the 5 year leap...now just waiting for it to end

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I’ve also been watching this ridiculous show from the first episode...Omkar was a negative character and he was written this way...they even showed medical records that stated that he was mentally unbalanced,..he destroyed meghas marriage by kidnapping her fiancé ...he is responsible for piyushs death and he has beaten up so many men and he has tortured Mayura and her family,.and now they’ve made him positive and a victim. It’s utter stupidity...it’s outrageous and I think it’s due to certain fans demands that they want to see Mayura and Omkar together. But them getting together makes no sense as Omkar is not normal.and he clearly doesn’t love Mayura..🤷🏻‍♀️
Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

But now makers have two more months to glorify omkar and whitewash his crimes as colors new shows put on hold bcoz of covid and lockdown they don't have episodes to telecast

After 2 month channel clearly said it's last extension that too bcoz they don't have new show episodes now after this it need 1.6 trp

Sutapasima thumbnail

I read on twitter that this show has got 2 months extension .

so may be you have to wait for 2 months more .

I dunno if any new shows are coming up in this covid scenario

best would be show Omkar's redemption his treatment by psychiatrist and continue this serial with some positivity in sight . at least PKK has installed its shooting .. new shows starting from scratch in this scenario seems remote . whats colors going to do ??

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I’ve also been watching this ridiculous show from the first episode...Omkar was a negative character and he was written this way...they even showed medical records that stated that he was mentally unbalanced,..he destroyed meghas marriage by kidnapping her fiancé ...he is responsible for piyushs death and he has beaten up so many men and he has tortured Mayura and her family,.and now they’ve made him positive and a victim. It’s utter stupidity...it’s outrageous and I think it’s due to certain fans demands that they want to see Mayura and Omkar together. But them getting together makes no sense as Omkar is not normal.and he clearly doesn’t love Mayura..🤷🏻‍♀️

Seriously I never seen a show which promote crime against woman to this level and glorify a criminal like this looks like cvs had given a free license to omkar to do multiple crimes and in last they will whitewash him

there are many shows where people had bad past become mentally unstable and do crimes but that shows also never justify any mentally unstable criminal too if omkar is mentally ill than CVS need to show him in mental asylum bcoz he is not suffering from depression like normal people sometimes suffer his madness have criminal tendency which is dangerous for other people too

Even our law also send such criminals to mental assylum

It's a shame that in this 21st century now a days where women share equal responsibility in every field like man

in Army,In navy,in politics,and every field even in household expenses

CVS making mockery of women and promoting crime against them and glorifying abuser crimnal husband and thinking audience going to love this story but audience giving them befitting reply this time

Makers are also in delusion like some mayukar fans that audience like mayukar but real trp audience always rejected this couple together but if you see trp chart before scar track it was even 1.9 trp after scar track it becomes down to 1.5 but when they fool audience with promo where mayura imprisoned omkar in that track trp increase 1.6 but irony that time also makers fool audience after few minutes omkar run away after putting mayura in pinjara than they change track and made mayura ko revengeful se I will make omkar better person track and start omkar redemption than trp falls to 1.4 than with this baby and more torture on mayura trp reduce more and now they are trying to glorify omkar again and trp is 0.9

Real trp viewers rejected this toxic, abusive relationship real trp viewers are those people who don't care about actors bcoz they are no one fans that's why they are called neutral viewers there view is very neutral and according to story they easily move on if they don't like story

they want only good story and maximum show audience are woman that too married mature woman do makers really thing any family going to enjoy this criminal glorification, women suffering and they watch for couple chemistry fact is real trp viewers dont care about couple chemistry, geography they just want good story

Even this show not watchable with kids now

any person even can't imagine omkar like person for her daughter so how they going to support such characters maximum trp audience belong to mature age group not from teenage group and they are wise and intelligent

fiction show also gave message to society but looks like this show CVS don't care about real trp audience they are writing for few fans who can't gave them trp like neutral audience

this show failed expectations of it's real audience just to impress few insta fans

Edited by Shalini_Taarey - 3 years ago