Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fierzer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Realityshow

I think Shayli is coping away at Arunita's position. She may not make the top 5, but she can take away a lot of votes in the run up.

Ugh that's what I was fearing.

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fierzer

Really? Haven't watched the episode yet, that's surprising that Sawai catapulted so high.. I thought he'd be near the bottom from the remaining crop

edit: What do you think are some of the factors? Is Sayli's rise eating into Arunita's votes or something? Causing Sawai to be a benefactor with easier fan retention since he's in a genre of his own I guess?

pawandeep's comeback from Corona and probably arunita's fans didn't vote much because she has been number 1 for a month
Karkerrna3 thumbnail

I don't think sayli will reach top 5. Top four is done. Arunita, pawandeep,sawai and smp. And 5th will probably go to danish or ashish

fierzer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karkerrna3

pawandeep's comeback from Corona and probably arunita's fans didn't vote much because she has been number 1 for a month

yeah.. that makes sense I guess some of Pawandeeps votes probably transferred over to Arunita when he was gone and went back now. Just have to hope she bounces back and gets back to top 2 next week after todays performance

Edited by fierzer - 3 years ago
mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Guys vote for Arunita today also from firstcry and sony liv app

Karkerrna3 thumbnail

Arunita's fans were starting to relax and think that she will easily win the show because she was the number one for so long but now hope they start voting again

mickymouse21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karkerrna3

Arunita's fans were starting to relax and think that she will easily win the show because she was the number one for so long but now hope they start voting again

So true.. this is wake up call for all of them

Karkerrna3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

So true.. this is wake up call for all of them

anything can happen . Keep voting
Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

So this is not the end of the world but a timely reminder that her votes are not for granted.

She has been top voted since the power play started and votes are cumulative. Unless powerplay good on for ever, her lead must be substantial enough to see her in the top5. But if the season extends and powerplay good on there is a real danger that she may be overtaken as she had no vote bank.

Part of the reason for her drop was the elections in WB. No one watched shows last Sunday. But I don't think she has a huge vote bank in the state. Most rarely watch Hindi GEC.

Edited by Realityshow - 3 years ago
mickymouse21 thumbnail

Next week Sukhwinder Singh is coming as guest

Will get to see some new pairs performing duets.

Seems they have cancelled boys vs girls and thats soo sad coz we have missed Aru's tu chanda mai Chandani

Next week also costume adjustment.. contestants gonna repeat the clothes from past episodes

Aru wearing valentine's special top and dupatta (couldn't see her lehenga)..... Sayli is given Sireesha's clothes