Performance Discussion - 8 & 9 May (Kishore Kumar Special) - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guys, I thought I watched boys vs girls promo last weekend for this week ... did they edit the whole episode? I was looking forward to see Arunita’s performance as it looked really nice in the promo. Today it started with kishore kumar special with nihal’s performance. Also, does anyone know how long are they planning this power play? It seems like a musical show now more than a contest.

Sayli was good today.

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Well such a boring episode. But thankfully i enjoyed hearing Danish and SMP. Too many songs being sung. I just don't like the100 song concepts. It gets too lengthy and exhausting to hear.

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

After a while I watched today’s episode.

Nihal has definitely gotten better. I enjoyed his performance.

Sawai was his usual self, singing the same type of songs. He’s definitely grown in confidence.

Sayli was undoubtedly the best performer today. Listening to her sing that song with Himesh, I was so impressed. She’s ready to start recording.

SMP was repetitive, but in a Kishore Kumar special that was expected. She was ok.

Danish was his usual self, energetic and sang well.

Neha totally butchered tere bina zindagi se koi, I wanted to cry out loud after listening to her version!! I hope she finds another profession. And May that profession not be acting! They showed her every few seconds and those expressions were so annoying. I’m so happy i don’t watch the show regularly any more.

Pawandeep sounded quite low, not his usual self. I hope he’s completely recovered. Ashish was as usual mispronouncing words. Not much has changed!

Edited by ~Raina~ - 3 years ago
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Why did neha sing Tere Bina Zindagi se, when the promo shows Arunita performing it? Since they are keeping scores, won’t that be a duplication? Or does it mean they are going to edit arunita’s song?. I hope not. I am so looking forward to it.

Neha madam has to sing since crying and hoos (nehoo, rohoo, vishoo) chants are not enough. I am sure she must have brutally murdered the song.

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

After a while I watched today’s episode.

Nihal has definitely gotten better. I enjoyed his performance.

Sawai was his usual self, singing the same type of songs. He’s definitely grown in confidence.

Sayli was undoubtedly the best performer today. Listening to her sing that song with Himesh, I was so impressed. She’s ready to start recording.

SMP was repetitive, but in a Kishore Kumar special that was expected. She was ok.

Danish was his usual self, energetic and sang well.

Neha totally butchered tere bina zindagi se koi, I wanted to cry out loud after listening to her version!! I hope she finds another profession. And May that profession not be acting! They showed her every few seconds and those expressions were so annoying. I’m so happy i don’t watch the show regularly any more.

Pawandeep sounded quite low, not his usual self. I hope he’s completely recovered. Ashish was as usual mispronouncing words. Not much has changed!

Good to see you back!!

Edited by cosmos2021 - 3 years ago
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Question - when was the last elimination and when will be next elimination? 🤪

Show ka koi format hai ya nahin? 😆

Saare singers ko sun sun ke bore ho gaye hain ab to. Nikalo yaar inko, elimination karadao anhin to jitne bacche hain unpe hi next week finale kara do! 😭😡

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I doubt whether it was a tribute to Kishore Kumar or an insult to him! The mistuned singing by the judges was very painful to watch.

Very weakly scripted episode, comments were seemed to be imposed, not natural. Total show was artificial, not spontaneous.

They could give the opportunity to sing all nine contestants in both episodes to complete 100 songs instead of forceful loud singing by the judges. The judges were singing like they are the contestants. Specially Anu looked like to establish him as Judge permanently in show!! Very irritating.

Anu, Neha and Himesh lack in carrying the personality of real judges. They are the puppet jokers and the organizers are the shameless businessman.

Feel pity for the poor contestants. They have to go through this punishment process till the show ends. It seems they are already tired of the show.

Edited by SamirM - 3 years ago
altgr thumbnail

I liked Sayli and Nihal the most. Others were good too. Thank God there were no random duets this time.

And what was the need of this 100 songs thing? All the judges were singing badly. Amit Ji sings beautifully.

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

Question - when was the last elimination and when will be next elimination? 🤪

Show ka koi format hai ya nahin? 😆

Saare singers ko sun sun ke bore ho gaye hain ab to. Nikalo yaar inko, elimination karadao anhin to jitne bacche hain unpe hi next week finale kara do! 😭😡

There will be no elimination now. They have altered the format this time.

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: altgr

I liked Sayli and Nihal the most. Others were good too. Thank God there were no random duets this time.

And what was the need of this 100 songs thing? All the judges were singing badly. Amit Ji sings beautifully.

smp,danish and sawai?