Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I didn’t know this before but India had the largest no:of casualties of any country during the 1918 spanish flu pandemc?

12 million or 17- 18 million people may have died - numbers vary according to the sources

It’s believed to have started in Kansas... So started in Kansas or China, poor, innocent Indian people have to pay the prize cz of the indifference of the government officials...

Edited by BettyA1 - 3 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BettyA1

I didn’t know this before but India had the largest no:of casualties of any country during the 1918 spanish flu pandemc?

12 million or 17- 18 million people may have died - numbers vary according to the sources

It’s believed to have started in Kansas... So started in Kansas or China, poor, innocent Indian people have to pay the prize cz of the indifference of the government officials...

Poor , innocent Indian ppl paid n paying d prize all over d world .

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am curious... So many BW bigwigs got it during the second wave and recovered in a jiffy ( and I am glad they did, I wish them a long, healthy life) but small actors and their family members are dying no matter what their age...

Do the top stars have access to some special medications, treatment?

Speaking of which, what IS the recommended treatment, protocol in India right now, for the early stages of covid-19?

Edited by BettyA1 - 3 years ago
CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Surprised to see an ex-mainstream actor criticising politicians

Finally log jaag rahe hain - this lot of politicians is no better than the last lot. When shit hits the fan, they will always fend for themselves

Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

well finally someone’s calling out these politicians , it’s high time everyone starts holding them accountable

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Suniel sir is most genuine 👍🏼