How do you think the interaction will be if & when Soumya & Heer meet?

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

I gave up on the show long before Heer's story started so I don't really know her character (plus I cared more for Harman and Soumya), but I got caught up on the main events of the show, so I'm curious how everyone feels about them potentially meeting each other after so long, or how would you want that interaction to go?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Saumya was Heers mother in childhood as mahi never cared for her then as she was disgusted with having a kinnar child. So I hope when saumya meets heer she will support heer and make sure that heer and Virat unite. Soumya should make sure that heer and Virat get the happy life that she and Harman never had. I want saumya to encourage heer to have the operation.. I also want saumya to get Harman to be a father to heer..these are my hopes...if the useless writer writes any of this is another story 🤦🏻‍♀️...at the moment the writer has forgotten that saumya and Harman are 50 years old with a married daughter who needs help...rather the writer is treating them like a young couple and focusing on their love story ...🤷🏻‍♀️

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Saumya was Heers mother in childhood as mahi never cared for her then as she was disgusted with having a kinnar child. So I hope when saumya meets heer she will support heer and make sure that heer and Virat unite. Soumya should make sure that heer and Virat get the happy life that she and Harman never had. I want saumya to encourage heer to have the operation.. I also want saumya to get Harman to be a father to heer..these are my hopes...if the useless writer writes any of this is another story 🤦🏻‍♀️...at the moment the writer has forgotten that saumya and Harman are 50 years old with a married daughter who needs help...rather the writer is treating them like a young couple and focusing on their love story ...🤷🏻‍♀️

I think jigyasa was ill so makers have no option maybe after her recovery they will focus on viheer

And there was a news from day before yesterday Rubina tested for covid positive

This news was all over media on internet and all serial portals.

Makers took the huge risk by continuing the shoots they can change place but not covid

This time they need to follow lockdown like normal people instead of carrying shooting and risking actors health

Edited by Shalini_Taarey - 3 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shalini_Taarey

I think jigyasa was ill so makers have no option maybe after her recovery they will focus on viheer

And there was a news from day before yesterday Rubina tested for covid positive

This news was all over media on internet and all serial portals.

Makers took the huge risk by continuing the shoots they can change place but not covid

This time they need to follow lockdown like normal people instead of carrying shooting and risking actors health

yes I think even IPL may be suspended....many players have tested positive ... I’m happy to have saumya and Harman back.. but I’d like to see them take on the roles of parents. Heers needs support now.. Yes Virat is getting more screen time now so that’s a positive ..😀
Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

yes I think even IPL may be suspended....many players have tested positive ... I’m happy to have saumya and Harman back.. but I’d like to see them take on the roles of parents. Heers needs support now.. Yes Virat is getting more screen time now so that’s a positive ..😀

But now I m not happy with rubi return she is very young and very popular actor and deserve to do only lead role not 50 yr old mother of 22 yr old girl or supporting role

Actor must focus on own carrier instead of helping show makers

Playing mother and that too supporting character effect actor carrier badly and one thing I get how much actors do for this makers and producers they never value any actor.

Instead of following lockdown every ph is taking risk with actors as well as set boys and team health just for money

I wish she leave this show soon she is waisting her talent in this show

and come in different show as a lead

Coming back in shakti is her biggest mistake

As this time Heer and Virat is lead it's their responsibility to run a show not ruby Haya already run show for 3.5 yrs

About new Harman I don't have words till now no Haya fan accepted him

Voot had made a past which Harman you like 95% choose Vivian than in embarrassment voot deleted that post

It's really sad news for me that ruby tested covid positive 😭 I wish she become well soon and leave this crappiest show soon

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shalini_Taarey

But now I m not happy with rubi return she is very young and very popular actor and deserve to do only lead role not 50 yr old mother of 22 yr old girl or supporting role

Actor must focus on own carrier instead of helping show makers

Playing mother and that too supporting character effect actor carrier badly and one thing I get how much actors do for this makers and producers they never value any actor.

Instead of following lockdown every ph is taking risk with actors as well as set boys and team health just for money

I wish she leave this show soon she is waisting her talent in this show

and come in different show as a lead

Coming back in shakti is her biggest mistake

As this time Heer and Virat is lead it's their responsibility to run a show not ruby Haya already run show for 3.5 yrs

About new Harman I don't have words till now no Haya fan accepted him

Voot had made a past which Harman you like 95% choose Vivian than in embarrassment voot deleted that post

It's really sad news for me that ruby tested covid positive 😭 I wish she become well soon and leave this crappiest show soon

yes I can understand your feelings...Rubina doesn’t fit into the story now...yes Saumya is supposed to be 50 years old...but they are dressing her like she is still 25 and Rubina is looking lovely ...but we know that nothing is making sense in Shakti anymore.. Heer hasn’t been mentioned not even once between Harman and the family...it’s like they don’t want to reinforce the fact that Harman is old now and has a grown married daughter ...this show has become so foolish.. and it’s the bad writing that has destroyed the show..all the actors have acted well ...
Shalini_Taarey thumbnail

yes I can understand your feelings...Rubina doesn’t fit into the story now...yes Saumya is supposed to be 50 years old...but they are dressing her like she is still 25 and Rubina is looking lovely ...but we know that nothing is making sense in Shakti anymore.. Heer hasn’t been mentioned not even once between Harman and the family...it’s like they don’t want to reinforce the fact that Harman is old now and has a grown married daughter ...this show has become so foolish.. and it’s the bad writing that has destroyed the show..all the actors have acted well ...

Sense and shakti they are now totally opposite word

RS just want to drag show but it's quite clear they don't have any story left

About Harak family I don't understand chameleon is better than them or not bcoz I find it chameleon is better than harak family

They love people according to their convinence

In past they throw Saumya now she become very lovable for them

They use mahi for heir ruin her life but now treating her like garbage

Now they forget their own grand daughter

I even don't understand why they butchering Rohan character now he is most lovable character of the show

But I seriously want rubi to leave this show instead of putting her carier at stake for Heer support.

It will going to effect rubi carrier if she reduced to supporting actress

She will get many shows,music videos

For Heer their is her family already available I wish after heer and Saumya meet rubi leave this crap soon

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail

Don't know what's happening in country when will this covid wave going to end 😭 now IPL also become it's victim and daily we hear many news like this it's really painful

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

They haven't met?😲

What on earth are they showing for so long?

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu

They haven't met?😲

What on earth are they showing for so long?

They finally showed Heer after so long and yet no mention of soumya to her, and then you've got the new face of harman and he's trying to convince everyone that's its really him so that's how they're passing the show which is so stupid.

Honestly, it's stupid how they're making rubina look so young despite how her character should be in her 50s. I mean sure there's 50 year olds out there that look amazing like jennifer aniston, but still. Then you've got harman and soumya romancing like they're still young but again it's not like old couples don't have romance lol but still it's ridiculous how they're dragging it out. Then again tv shows never use sense and logic cause its a foreign concept