Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: eishe10

Thank you for the written update šŸ’• Riansh moments šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ”„šŸ”„ Riddhima lied to Vansh despite having drink just to protect their little family from getting hurt. I also think Aryan lied to Riddhima about being Black Mamba and working with Vyom.

The whole show is about liars itā€™s just the difference is levels of lies matters Ridhima might lie to save someoneā€™s life whereas the others Say lie to actually kill someone thatā€™s it

vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

So as Aryan said he was not BM and he also told it's not him who pushed Riddhima into the pool then who can it be

Wow the basket ball game was nice riddhu saw Vansh mixing something into her drink and she was cautious so there was a difference between the first dose and second one Helly really rocked

Eemasnia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Episode is damn good this's what we all wanted in Ott !The basketball scene whatttta pro By now seeing Shashu bhai's kaand I'm scared what's next like romance b4 the storm and most importantly what the storm is

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Eemasnia

Episode is damn good this's what we all wanted in Ott !The basketball scene whatttta pro By now seeing Shashu bhai's kaand I'm scared what's next like romance b4 the storm and most importantly what the storm is

let's see what happens
Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Maybe right now heā€™s thinking how to use the third dose however when heā€™s going to use it because tomorrow is the romantic night and Monday is the fighting day so when is going to use the stores do you think you might use this to clear the misunderstanding they have built between themselves may be angre at that time might suggest is so many vague thoughts yaar

I think abhi monday se start hoga deal vala track but it will go for days

Itni jldi 3rd dose nhi use krne vala ab vansh bcz riddhu alert o gyi hai

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasavi_sri

So as Aryan said he was not BM and he also told it's not him who pushed Riddhima into the pool then who can it be

Wow the basket ball game was nice riddhu saw Vansh mixing something into her drink and she was cautious so there was a difference between the first dose and second one Helly really rocked

Itā€™s a Romance before the storm and letā€™s enjoy the episode I think from Monday we might see the things very sad things he feels

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eemasnia

Over here they clearly know who are the audience are who are the target people are so theyā€™re actually giving that and hope they continue

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

I think abhi monday se start hoga deal vala track but it will go for days

Itni jldi 3rd dose nhi use krne vala ab vansh bcz riddhu alert o gyi hai

I think the whole next week they might show the deal which is going to happen only so yeah they will take some time to come to that but over and above they shouldnā€™t drag much itā€™s said and done the individual as an episode it is good but if you see as a consistency they need to now and this mystery track

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rhiddima saying I should send your way to find out about BM is šŸ¤” we know she loves him more than anything but what could that mean

Vandananikam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Mujhe to lgta hai ki riddhima vr keliye yato bullet legi ya dur chali jaegi ya koi deal hue hai Sara riddhima mein. Dot ke Marne ke bad asli scene tamasha hoga kyunki vansh ko apne vansh ki padi hue hai or riansh ko alag krne keliye musibate chappar fadke eksath aajati hai mu lrnekeliye. I don't want to cry anymore for riddhima waise bhi vansh humesha riddhima ko galat hi samajta hai , bilkul rags track , ya vihan track to bilkul bardast nahi karsakte . Yeh makers separation krke ya negative vibes dekar kabhi khush nahi rehskte , inko har bar humari raaton ki neendein udani hoti hai inhe. Prucian track dekhkr hi humari ahkon se pani ruk nahi RHA tha or abto heart attack hi dedete hai promo dikhake, I hope ki separation hua to Hume vr ka dangerous obsessive love track dekna hai , kamsekam woh dikhado trp achi ayegi , waise bhi bm 6 hrs drag krke trp affect horhi hai isse acha kuch acha or positive dilhado. Ha lekin pprecap was showing intense love of vansh I just thought about old vr love want to see if he was old vr how was his love for riddhima , precap dekhkr mujhe mere heart mein song play hogaya , saw an mein lag gayi aag , hai aag lagegi.

Edited by Vandananikam - 3 years ago