Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

566912 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

Presumptuous much?You mean I love TMC? 😆 What do you know about my political leaning. My only political leaning is opposite the current government at the center. The lack of opposition has made them aggressive, dishonest and arrogant. So anything and anyone which will bring them to their knees.

When did I say the voters are dumb? that is what the BJP bootlickers in Delhi and Bengal were saying. Don’t confuse people like me who are voicing against the Government’s fascist ways with them.

I don’t believe in calling the viewers dumb when a movie doesn’t run neither do I like to call the voters dumb when a particular party wins. Voters are mere humans trying to make their ends meet despite the Governments which are trying to steal from them.

@Bold: Exactly my point! But that doesn’t happen by itself though. You cannot be wanting Modi to lose by going around justifying his every act even when its screaming in your face how it’s a bad one. In the absence of a good opposition, it becomes even more a duty of the Media and people to question the governments.* You means not ‘you’ btw*

Show me one post where I justified him in current scenario.

You can not take part of the post and say I justified him in his handling of pandemic. I was giving him credit for his past work and was giving that work a credit for him winning the 2nd time. Never have I said he gets away in current situation. He doesn’t and he shouldn’t. Not my problem if people don’t read my “entire” post and comprehend it.

@bold — you did not. But my dear friend thatgirl did. And I was quoting her and discussing with her when you decided to jump in between. Which is not a problem, open forum so you can. Would have been better if you read the entire conversation. Anyways..

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Show me one post where I justified him in current scenario.

You can not take part of the post and say I justified him in his handling of pandemic. I was giving him credit for his past work and was giving that work a credit for him winning the 2nd time. Never have I said he gets away in current situation. He doesn’t and he shouldn’t. Not my problem if people don’t read my “entire” post and comprehend it.

@bold — you did not. But my dear friend thatgirl did. And I was quoting her and discussing with her when you decided to jump in between. Which is not a problem, open forum so you can. Would have been better if you read the entire conversation. Anyways..

I thought I clearly mentioned - you means NOT ‘YOU’. :/

Not just current scenario but he failed in keeping the country together by picking up the communal tone. A lot of times he behaves like a mere party worker instead of living up to the position that he has taken up- The PM! He needs to lead from the front but instead he goes around behaving like a thug kabhi catcalling the women toh kabhi naarebaazi.