Actor Siddarth,Netizens slam Anupam Kher - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: aaditi123

Aww...I was waiting for this. The old Sanghi refutal...blame anyone but Modi. Blame Dr.MMS, Nehru, the British, hell even the Mughals. Anybody but God Modi. 😆

NVM the fact that BJP has been in power for 14 of the last 24 years. NVM the fact that Modi had a year to prepare for this. He collected 1.2 Billion dollars in the name of PM cares to battle covid but could not provide basic necessities like Oxygen to hospitals. On the contrary he was exporting(read selling) Oxygen & Vaccines. Lets not even go into Howdy Trump, 400 Cr statutes, 30,000 Crs Parliaments, Massive election rallies, Kumbh Mela etc.

Modi is an utter failure in every which way. A monkey could run the country better.

Maharashtra is the only state in India that is anywhere close to the world standard when it comes to testing/million. In simple terms they're the only ones testing people for Covid in India. They're also not fudging numbers like Gujarat, UP, MP & the other BJP states who have been EXPOSED now.

As someone mentioned earlier, the Cult Sanghi mindset is puke-worthy. India is suffocating, quite literally under this illiterate Egomaniac and all these bhakts care about is finding a scapegoat to save Modi's image.

Covid isn't killing people in India. Lack of Oxygen is, Modi is.

lol you sure seemed to have invented new science with that "covid isnt killing people in India". You do know science, dont you? 😂

as for Maharashtra state, it is one of the most economically advanced states in the country, with a high per capita income and medical infrastructure. Yet its performance has been one of the worst. Even Orissa or one of the other Bimaru states have done better, all your sanghi/ political whining notwithstanding. Go figure.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

lol if you can just get past the uninformed sloganeering, let us also remind you that India is a federal structure. States and local politicians/ bureaucrats/ DMs have and have had ultimate control over administration. Thats why we have had a patchwork of lockdowns and curfews across the country.

much as Anupam Kher's remark was distasteful, your criticism is no better. It is demoralizing. Not what we need at a time of crisis. The time for post-mortem analysis should come later.

What part of my post was uninformed? That we were forced to stand in long tedious lines in front of the banks or now we are having to wait in the long lines in front of the crematoriums?

Then you need to educate yourself on how the PM has the power to step in at any time when he thinks the states need help. Last year PM declared the full lockdown of the ENTIRE country and the states had to adhere to it. Anyway for asking informed questions you first need to get over your fixation for the 70 years or was that just a lame comeback for every question that the Government is not able to wiggle their way out of? I and many others had a problem with how the country was operated for the first 70 years and isn’t that why we have elected Namo? Now you are telling me he is no better? Even if we forget the first 6 years, he had the last one year to prepare for this. But he was busy congratulating himself for ‘defeating Covid’ and then indulging in rallies and what not spending the tax payers’ money on his personal Party work.

It is demoralizing to whom? The BJP and their bootlickers? I am not sorry at all!

1117409 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

lol you sure seemed to have invented new science with that "covid isnt killing people in India". You do know science, dont you? 😂

as for Maharashtra state, it is one of the most economically advanced states in the country, with a high per capita income and medical infrastructure. Yet its performance has been one of the worst. Even Orissa or one of the other Bimaru states have done better, all your sanghi/ political whining notwithstanding. Go figure.

Repeating the same BS propaganda wont make it true. I literally just told you Maharashtra is the only state in India and Rajasthan to an extent that are doing massive covid testing. The rest of the states ministers are heading to Kumbh Mela hoping for a chamatkar.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1107186/india-coronavirus-covid-19-testing-numbers-by-state/

Maharashtra conducts 35 K + tests daily. The thrice more populous Uttar Pradesh only conducts about 11 K. One third. I'm sure you're smart enough to understand that more testing = more cases. All the BJP states are also fudging numbers...Gujarat & UP were recently exposed.

If you understood science or even English, you would understand that most lives could've been saved if Modi had done even a little work in the one year he had. If hospitals had oxygen, vaccines, extra beds. But he was too busy buying MLAs, renaming cricket stadiums and rallying for his party.

Edited by aaditi123 - 3 years ago
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

What part of my post was uninformed? That we were forced to stand in long tedious lines in front of the banks or now we are having to wait in the long lines in front of the crematoriums?

Then you need to educate yourself on how the PM has the power to step in at any time when he thinks the states need help. Last year PM declared the full lockdown of the ENTIRE country and the states had to adhere to it. Anyway for asking informed questions you first need to get over your fixation for the 70 years or was that just a lame comeback for every question that the Government is not able to wiggle their way out of? I and many others had a problem with how the country was operated for the first 70 years and isn’t that why we have elected Namo? Now you are telling me he is no better? Even if we forget the first 6 years, he had the last one year to prepare for this. But he was busy congratulating himself for ‘defeating Covid’ and then indulging in rallies and what not spending the tax payers’ money on his personal Party work.

It is demoralizing to whom? The BJP and their bootlickers? I am not sorry at all!

sorry but i think the part about the centre being able to impose its will on the states was uninformed. Even during last year's LD, individual states and districts had their own "interpretation" for how they wanted to carry out the LD. That's how you had Noida doing one thing, Ghaziabad doing another, Gurugram yet another and Delhi something different. It's one country all right, but we have people running amok doing different things every where.

I agree with you in some ways. Specifically i find Namo's language very uncouth. I dont care for how he talks. He has also clearly never worked in a professional/ corporate environment. If he had, he would have known that its smarter to under-promise and over deliver. But stylistic points aside, i really dont know what someone could have done other than exhort people to wear masks and maintain social distance... unless someone had a crystal ball. Today, we are whining about lack of oxygen. But i can bet that tomorrow's problem will be something very few people anticipate today. My guess is it would be shortage of nurses! That's not anything that one can plan for unless they have a few years at it.

for what it's worth, i think reasonable people can disagree about the approach taken by the govt but it doesnt make anyone better or worse. I for one was against the 3 month LD last year. In a country like ours, with the number of stupid people we have, i never thought that it would work... and i thought it would cost the country huge amounts on the economic front (which it did). And i am no slouch when it comes to either educational/ professional achievements. But that would not have made me smarter in dealing with a crisis that even wealthy countries were unprepared to tackle... Its just that they have had more money to throw at the problem that has saved them. Nothing else.

and i am also just reacting to the blame game. I did not start it.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

Repeating the same BS propaganda wont make it true. I literally just told you Maharashtra is the only state in India and Rajasthan to an extent that are doing massive covid testing. The rest of the states ministers are heading to Kumbh Mela hoping for a chamatkar.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1107186/india-coronavirus-covid-19-testing-numbers-by-state/

Maharashtra conducts 35 K + tests daily. The thrice more populous Uttar Pradesh only conducts about 11 K. One third. I'm sure you're smart enough to understand that more testing = more cases. All the BJP states are also fudging numbers...Gujarat & UP were recently exposed.

If you understood science or even English, you would understand that most lives could've been saved if Modi had done even a little work in the one year he had. If hospitals had oxygen, vaccines, extra beds. But he was too busy buying MLAs, renaming cricket stadiums and rallying for his party.

since you want to get personal, i can just say that you are sounding quite dumb when we cut through the nonsense. We just dont have adequate LICENSED manufacturing capacity for vaccines, modi or no modi. That kind of capacity takes years of research infrastucture to build. Thats why even Adar Poonawala had to look for affordable licensing from Astra Zeneca.

as for oxygen, we had enough for most of the period, till things got out of hand exponentially. Did you or any one predict what the problem would be a few months ago? It's easy being a monday morning quarterback, but werent you too one of the buffoons going around celebrating and singing "Corona gone"? Very few people in India or elsewhere even anticipated the scale of the problem we would be having.

Also consider that even if we account for underreporting, and use a fudge factor of 2 or 3, we would still have lower per capita fatalities and cases in India than has been the case in much of the developed world. So quit whining. I understand you dont care for modi/ bjp, but dont bring your dirty politics into everything.

And a perfect GMAT score and the top most B school in the world tells me that i have better command of the language than someone like you ever will. 😂

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 3 years ago
Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tunatunaa

I am amused at the desperate attempts of pakis in this forum for trying to oust a democratically elected PM of a neighbouring country with which they have no working relationship. I mean come on. Be reasonable. You think this forum is that important and relevant in real world that you stoop down to namecalling members?

All it took you to namecall a person a turd is the refusal from the person to engage with a hateful paki troll like you and you instantly showed your true colors. You started your post with 🤣 but i can see how much you are seething from inside. You are so bigoted, intolerant and vile that you cant see an indian support for their PM coz you want uninterupted bashing session involving indian PM. No wonder you are quoting n seeking support of like minded people. Can we even expect any better from you lot?

Do you people even have tiny bit shame or self respect left? I dont think so otherwise you wouldnt be behaving so privileged on InDIAN forums..There is no decency left to behave in civilised manner in a forum you have no business discussing about internal affairs of that country and it's PM. But then what to expect from the left overs of barberians. You pakis need a lot of catching up to do for someone to consider you worthy enough for a regular engagement. Until then learn not to barge into other's territories and poke your nose where it doesnt even concern you.

🤣It’s obvious who is seething from inside so much, but still doesn’t have enough guts to post from their real ID 🤣

I would be consider your rants worthy of getting offended by if only you had the balls to post form your real ID Instead of making one fake ID after another 🤣

also these are the BOLLYWOOD forums, I know it might shock you but there is even a Pakistani drama forum on these same forums... I suggest you #buycuttttt these forums in retaliation....

Waisay why aren’t you posting from your real account are you that ashamed? 🤪

1117409 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tunatunaa

@birdie

Dont go by usename

The person you are dealing with here is a khalistani..just letting you know😆

Oh, you misinformed, misguided troll. I'm a kattar Hindu...not to be confused with Coward Savarkar/RSS's idea of Hindutva. 😆

I've read everything from the Bhagvad Gita to the Manu Smriti to Parasara's Jyotish. I chant the Gayatri Mantra everyday. Your idea of Hiduism which is formed from Twitter/Whatsapp isn't anywhere close to the truth.

Khalistanis, Jihadis, Hindutva champions are all the same numb nut fundamentalists/extremists who are just mad at the world because they're failures in life. They just use "religion" to vent it out. Religion...they don't even understand. You'd know better, being a Sanghi. How embarrassed are you of being a Sanghi anyways that you have to make a Burner account just to defend Modi? 😆

Other than that Khalistan is a bad idea considering how tiny it would be, landlocked, with no resources and surrounded by powerful neighbors like India/Pakistan.

If you're going to be a trashy Modi Cultist at least be proud of it and post with your real ID. 😆

Justwatching thumbnail

Oh, you misinformed, misguided troll. I'm a kattar Hindu...not to be confused with Coward Savarkar/RSS's idea of Hindutva. 😆

I've read everything from the Bhagvad Gita to the Manu Smriti to Parasara's Jyotish. I chant the Gayatri Mantra everyday. Your idea of Hiduism which is formed from Twitter/Whatsapp isn't anywhere close to the truth.

Khalistanis, Jihadis, Hindutva champions are all the same numb nut fundamentalists/extremists who are just mad at the world because they're failures in life. They just use "religion" to vent it out. Religion...they don't even understand. You'd know better, being a Sanghi. How embarrassed are you of being a Sanghi anyways that you have to make a Burner account just to defend Modi? 😆

Other than that Khalistan is a bad idea considering how tiny it would be, landlocked, with no resources and surrounded by powerful neighbors like India/Pakistan.

If you're going to be a trashy Modi Cultist at least be proud of it and post with your real ID. 😆

🤣🤣

Word Count: 1

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

it's great you have ready all those books, but it would be even better if you displayed any basic comprehension of those texts. Reason is that for someone who claims to have read everything, you sure seem to have a lot of "ahankar", hate and self-delusion, and for no good reason. Its also ridiculous that you would equate hindutva with khalistani and jihadi killers. Does not show any ability to differentiate between good and evil. Seems like another person who crams day and night but flunks even basic tests. 😂

by the way, what's all this distraction about IDs? You should be ready to debate the issues that someone raises rather than make it personal with your kinky fixation on IDs. You could identify yourself as a moron for all one cares. 😂

also, hope you will refrain from throwing mud around at various organizations and getting personal. Is that possible for you? Would of course be happy to reciprocate if you insist. After all we all know how to give it back😉

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 3 years ago
Justwatching thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oohooo

No, you are absolutely wrong here. I wasnt trying to insult you here. Can anyone insult a paki who has no shame or self respect whatsoever? I know you guys are used to such treatment world over and it makes no difference to you guys what people say or think of you as people or country. Tum log ho hi itne besharm. Thank jinha who took all trash out of india some 70 years ago.

Btw, if you are so tgick skinned why do you keep reporting my ids at the slightest of provocation?😆

Trash tu india mein reh gaya.... it’s obv seeing your multiple avatars and the people liking your posts 🤣

And I didn’t report even one of your IDs... there is still some sanity left in india, Wohi Indians report kar rahay hain

Aur jee.. Indians ki kya treatment hoti hai all over the world... I don’t keep tabs unlike you... magar lagta hai kafi burri hoti hai k Tum jese trash apne he forum pay asli ID as moun dekhane k laiq Nahin ho...

Not only you are a hateful, ugly, beghairat troll..

You also have NO guts to come from your real ID.. 😂 itni sharam ati hai apni identity se?