Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: hotchoco

I know it's a joke but they pay waaaaay more. Sonu Sood got caught in that Cobrapost investigation and the fee was 2 crores for an 8 month contract to promote the BJP. Sunny Leone wanted Indian citizenship in exchange for putting up BJP tweets. If these D-listers were getting such things, what must a bigger names like Kangana and Akshay be getting?

And btw, that's why I don't trust anything Sonu Sood does. The PR campaign around him (and the fact that 90% of the tweets that ask him for help get deleted) is crazy and I don't know what to make of it.

I thought at least Sonu was being genuine these days. no? What was the PR campaign for? Was he planning to turn a new leaf as a politician?

Kangu Didi...sher ghayal hai....not dead.....agar galti se sher ka panja bhi lag gaya aapko....toh aap hawa hawai ho jaaogi.....issliye aaraam se bolo.....he is THE Shahrukh Khan......not Taapsee Pannu...waise Kangu Didi ke liye toh Taapsee aur Swara he kaafi hai...🤣

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Where is her money coming from?

For a long time I have been telling you all, that the hag is evil and SOLD to the highest bidder, she does not have any good intentions nor a conscience to hold her back, if allowed she will reach incredible lows with her monumental lies and her deeds to harm others will be unparallelly, most of you have absolutely no idea of how very dangerous and toxic people like her are and how much she is willing to do, kangana would even throw her own baby nephew together with the rest of her family in a fire pit if it benefits her. Already her machinating, manipulating and dirty doing is behind a lot more chaos than you all give her credit for or know about, because you are busy blaming others.. The only frontier she has and the only hope the rest of us have is the fact that people like her produce so much toxicity, that their own poison is their limitation, that alone has saved the world countless times...let us hope she drowns in it soon...eventually.
YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I know it's a joke but they pay waaaaay more. Sonu Sood got caught in that Cobrapost investigation and the fee was 2 crores for an 8 month contract to promote the BJP. Sunny Leone wanted Indian citizenship in exchange for putting up BJP tweets. If these D-listers were getting such things, what must a bigger names like Kangana and Akshay be getting?

And btw, that's why I don't trust anything Sonu Sood does. The PR campaign around him (and the fact that 90% of the tweets that ask him for help get deleted) is crazy and I don't know what to make of it.

Damn that’s dark

DushtKanya thumbnail

Ye aurat bahut bimaar hai

1200678 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I am sure she relates the most to SRK going:

"Ek Tarfa Pyar Ki Taaqat Hi Kuch Aur Hoti Hai"

that was a very stupid dialogue
1200678 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

SRK is iconic, for some he's a living legend alongside Amitabh Bachchan and Dilip Kumar.

For some he is the symbol of romance for other the anti-hero by excellence.

He is success and used his wit, drive and intelligence to reach were he is today while she symbolizes aggression.

All she can do is burn bridges and be negative.

In my opinion, she doesn't deserve to be compared to him at all. He earned what he got. She can work more instead of spreading negativity if she wants what he has.

She doesnt deserve to be compared with anyone
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ranimukherjee2

She doesnt deserve to be compared with anyone

And no one deserves to be compared with her.

1200678 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nova19

And no one deserves to be compared with her.

Ya same thing
1195419 thumbnail

Oh and she never misses the opportunity to talk smack about her father and now she has negaitively dragged her grandfather into this sordid mess as well https://i.ibb.co/brBRdCX/1536259085-6227-smiley.gif What a vile creature!

Anyways as usual this expert on Twitter exposed her lies completely!!!

https://twitter.com/Indiansnowwoman/status/1387585611842867206

Edited by Koviljika34 - 3 years ago