Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: vasavi_sri

Sara is Riddhima's friend from the orphanage and Riddhima was the reason of gayatri turning into sara what did she do

@bold - well, everyone is having the same question in the mind. What Ridhima did to Gayatri that she turned as Sara

She did something or it just an accident and Gayatri thinking Ridhma did.

I

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: abby143

Would still give the benefit of doubt to makers/writer till they reveal the whole '6hrs mystery' but to be honest I anticipate disappointment yet again due to writers.

I don't think it is going to be that much impactful going by Today's episode.

1. I still don't get what was that raaz for which Kabir said Vansh might kill Ridhhima or punish her.

2. How Ridhhima hiding all this from Vansh will keep him safe.. instead of telling him and making him alert and increasing his security.

( May be something she did wrong with Sara and wants to hide that so hiding everything).

3. If Black mamba sent sara then what's the role of the deal with Vyom.. why was she handing everything to Vyom.

4. I am doubting the CVS will destroy vangre bond by making 'angre' black mamba.

5. Personally I want it to be Aryan.

They can show he was acting as dumb but is still a player underneath. Manasvi will justify as a villain too.

@bold- biggest confusion

All the questions are indeed right questions dear.

1. Why Kabir said Vansh might kill her or punish her? Now, what's such a reason. Something indeed to know. Also, Sara is in the room so how do Kabir and Vyom know about Ridhima being what in the past? So yes such loopholes do exist and where is Kabir?

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

P:S - Who are you Ridhima? Why Sara saying you were the one why she turned into Sara from Gayatri? Why she is harbouring so much hatred towards you?

Isn't the answer pretty clear? Sara/Gayu or Gayatri's hatred against Ridzi reeks of pure jealousy nothing else I think.Sara is saying that she works for herself only but its a pure lie.Bcoz Sara was an orphan like Ridzi she might have wanted that same love & care which she thinks that Ridzi got in her place from the Mafia family.

So this female assassin Sara whatever has developed an inferiority complex & along with her cohorts/master Black Mamba wants to finish off the King of Asia huh.The deadline has changed from 5th to 4th May but one thing Sara doesn't know that Vansh has cheated Death numerous times & he's gonna survive this new deal also.

So as per the news article of the Instagram Link Vansh is gonna get involved for the new deal of the Gold & Diamond Consignment soon to arrive in Goa but his life is under twin threats due to the presence of Vyom & Black Mamba.

As per the Wikipedia BM is the second Longest Venomous snake after King Cobra but if Kabir's evil Poison & Vyom's Thallium tactic failed to take Vansh out so this 3rd poison also will be a complete failure.This BM person might think & act like that snake taking inspiration from its poisonous traits but it does not know the kind of person it is dealing with-VRS.

VRS might not be always sharp or his senses might not be always on the alert mode but the Guy has always managed to develop an antidote like the Last Hour Hero.

So BM's antidote is Vansh Rai Singhania himself.

Ridzi might or might not be connected with some Killer Organization but I don't think she has done some bad deeds like Ahana or Ishani to warrant such a hatred from Sara.Sara wants to derive some sadistic pleasure by destroying Ridzi's marital life even it means killing her on the spot.

Luckily for Ridzi she managed to turn the tables inspite of being pregnant at that time in the flashback but Vyom is not gonna let Ridzi out of his deal so easily.He failed to get the BB so in return he wants Ridzi to destroy the new Consignment deal of VRS by leaking out information about the deal(possibly the time & venue) which in turn might spoil Vansh's reputation in the Mafia World.

Ridzi back to her Sherlock nature was also shocked to know that both AP & the Flipper Daadi also knew about the existence of Pandora's Box.Now how she will deal with this new information?

Getting back to Vansh-

Vansh says she changed the topic and it's time to give a second dose.

Really Vansh? Again the wrong target.I mean for once use your brain & think like the Mafia head.Why doesn't Vansh activate his Underground Mafia Sources & instruct them to find out about Sara & BM?

I know there are Covid restrictions in place but Vansh has some serious shortage of manpower here.Why doesn't Vansh tap his Goa Head Johnson & ask him to investigate the criminal background of Sara & BM while simultaneously working out on the modalities of the new deal? I am sure if Johnson is the Goa Head then he has that additional manpower to find out the leads about the new enemies of his boss.

Giving Truth Serum Dose might have some serious side effects on not only Ridzi but on his child too & Vansh needs to take that into account.Also strangely the CCTV of the premises doesn't work at all huh.Disable all those cameras what are they for ?

If Vansh can find out about Ridzi's theft for Vyom then surely he can gather new info about the upcoming threats to his empire.As for Ridzi she continues to play with fire by repeatedly hiding the truth of Vyom always pestering her about the deal from Vansh.

Ridzi knows that someone from the family is invovled in all of this so why is she not alerting Vansh about the same?

As for Vansh he always either ignores or conviniently glosses over the fact that he has traitors within the house too.I don't understand this Big Heart of Vansh who lets Bygones be Bygones-

1-Anupriya killed his mom Uma yet today she's staying in the House.

2-Ishani not only killed his wife's parents but the snobbish girl tried to finish off his own child-the one busy doing Aangre-Bhakti today.

As I have said before also outsiders like Vyom or Kabir would make every attempt to bring him down-also add the fact that his own family members are envious of him.

Vansh's family is never supportive of the Riansh Reunion-for some weird reason they still despise her.Daadi too has joined the list now.

Ishani/Aryan or AP-one of them is the co-plotter along with Vyom its pretty clear.

I think one thing Vansh should have done is to invovle his own members in the Family Business but its too late now.Even if they were to be invovled now they would find new ways to remove Vansh out of this world.

I have only seen that Flipper Daadi & Sia perhaps to genuinely care about their Vansh.

OR

Vansh being Vansh is aware about everything but as usual pretends to know nothing.When he was exposed to Thallium Poisioning he instantly knew about the Antidote Crucian Blue Powder & waited till the time of his impending death to get the same.Was that a test for Ridzi?

Vansh saw Ridzi giving that Ancient Gun to Vyom yet never bothered to ask her directly as to what she was doing in Vyom's house & got mixed up in some Impostor drama.

Vansh knows Vyom right from childhood yet never knew about Vyom's wife.Allright that can be excused perhaps bcoz Vyom was staying abroad but why leave Sia at Vyom's care on his way to Goa?

Vansh has some hidden agenda I think.There have been one after another threats to his empire yet he has not made any serious backup plans why?

So far Vansh's stardom is on the rise in the Criminal World- First that BB & now this King of Asia title.

Keeping aside on Gayatri/Sara and Ridhima, whatever you said about Vansh are right for some extent. But if makers able to show that then the series would be in another level.

So yeah we can ask but cannont expect

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Indeed. I always feel why does he feel his wife and baby would be safe in the hands of his family? I mean when certainly he sees how they behave when he is alive and standing beside her how come they can keep them safe if something happens to him.

This point I think they should show once. I know expecting too much from makers but then again it should be noticed for sure.

I too want vansh to realise on day that after his death noone will be there for riddhima and his baby

And noone gives respect to riddhima

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

I too want vansh to realise on day that after his death noone will be there for riddhima and his baby

And noone gives respect to riddhima

Don't know whether ever such truth he will face or not. Maybe when he learns Dadi truth - we can just hope but nothing else.

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

1. Why Kabir said Vansh might kill her or punish her? Now, what's such a reason. Something indeed to know. Also, Sara is in the room so how do Kabir and Vyom know about Ridhima being what in the past? So yes such loopholes do exist and where is Kabir?

Exactly! One more question...

Kabir just escaped and vanished. He was supposed to come to Vansh to tell him the truth and take revenge from Ridhhima but there is no news of him.

urmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kabir lockdown k pahele wala plan tha, he was supposed to enter the picture again maybe...but for some reason Vishal is not with the team since they decided to shift to goa...maybe quarantined somewhere...so in usual immj2 style they for now want us to ignore the whole kabir angle😆
Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: abby143

Exactly! One more question...

Kabir just escaped and vanished. He was supposed to come to Vansh to tell him the truth and take revenge from Ridhhima but there is no news of him.

Indeed. Don't know why they are delaying his return and if needed to delay why say he ran. Better he was kidnapped at least.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Kabir lockdown k pahele wala plan tha, he was supposed to enter the picture again maybe...but for some reason Vishal is not with the team since they decided to shift to goa...maybe quarantined somewhere...so in usual immj2 style they for now want us to ignore the whole kabir angle😆

Kabir is a major person in the story and yet he is not in Goa. Maybe once they did with the Ankit character they might bring him we never know.

Also right now we are done with 37 episodes on OTT. Don't know how many more episodes we will see dragging this.

Yes, the track is interesting but on a serious note, they are going on introducing mystery after another without revealing anything.

So better they end it nicely.

urmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ok is it just me or does Vyom sound kinda pathetic in this whole thing...

calling dadi , calling Riddhima repeatedly desperately to dhamkao and ask for bb...Riddhima saying deal is off, but saying forcefully no deal is on give me bb...saying he has inside person inside mansion helping him but apparently he and his inside person kisi kaam ka nehi...Riddhima unwilling hai but usise bb lena hoga...cant play any game that gets him entry in VR k circle, infact vansh ka friend ka position bhi kho dia jise entry hoti thi...waiting outside so someone gets him bb...black mamba jo bhi hai is someone from family, has made a big plan to kill vansh is probably someone vansh is not suspecting...so shouldn't vyom have better luck if bm joined hands with him, since he knows bm identity too...but apparently that person is not helping him much either....he is supposed to be dangerous yeah, ghar mein ghus k kiara ko mara and Riddhima ko kal behosh kia...but I dont know he is being so desperate....like koi to bb lake do pls...its kinda funny🤪😆 maybe later koi bada teer marega but for now he is being a nuisance, not big bad😆😆