Anupamaa Written Update 27 Apr 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 3 years ago

Episode begins with  Kavya reaching wellness resort n finding Anupama..in Vanraj’s arms . She controlls herself and assists Vee tuck Anu back into bed as she is extremely weak .

Nurse comes and sends VanYa out if the room since she had to check up Anu . VanYa get the chance to talk and Kavya asks Van to stop being the ping pong ball and decide for once and for all .,”aar ya paar” 

Nandini arrives at Anupama’s room and they share a friendly banter .Anupama is very happy to see her . 

Nandini meets Kavya and shares her vows , Kavya wants tk out an end to this u certa it’s in her life . She was chasing Vee for so long and yet he is so undecided in life . He kept running between Anu and Kavya . It was so not like Kavya to chase guys and wait for them . Why was she going this ?? She refuses to carry o. This way n will take a girl decision soon .

Samar calls up Anu’s phone but Vanraj takes the call . Samar is worried for his mother n Vanraj asks him to relax and he will arrange a call between  him n his mom soon.  Samar shares how worried he had been for her .

Anu Van have a talk about their future plans , their divorce was now not happening in two days . 

Kavya and Anu  have talk about their future . Kavya feels disappointed .

Anu is  excited about the reports following which she was in a hurry to leave for home . 
Samar arrives at Wellness resort , he over hears Dt Advait Khanna informing a shocked Vanraj that Anupama had tumours in her ovaries . He is very worried for his mother. 

Vanraj runs after him to comfort him.

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

For the first time i am thoroughly disappointed in anupamaa. What was the need for her to interfere in vanraj and kavya's life ? Like even kavya was practical today about giving vanraj the call to make the decision and accepting it. Realistically it was correct on her part as a result of her frustration. 

Anupamaa was right in saying ' His journey will not be with me hereafter 'but she was wrong in saying 'He MUST make his journey with you hereafter' to kavya. 

Well i think it is his decision whether he needs to make his journey with kavya or to make it alone.

Why is anupamaa making promises to kavya on behalf of vanraj. Just bcoz she wants to escape this mess does not mean she can take decisions on behalf of him. If anu says she and vanraj has no relation hereafter then maintain and stand on that statement and do not decide for him whom to marry. 

If she had said in today's epi : " HE IS NOT MAKING HIS JOURNEY WITH ME HEREAFTER. BUT HIM CHOOSING U AND U ACCEPTING HIM IS BW U BOTH. I DO NOT HAVE ANY INTEREST IN THAT." it would have been better and right.

But instead, she said " HE MUST MAKE HIS JOURNEY WITH U " 🙄🙄

And no idea how this whole tumour track is going to change their lives. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: yuvanaa

For the first time i am thoroughly disappointed in anupamaa. What was the need for her to interfere in vanraj and kavya's life ? Like even kavya was practical today about giving vanraj the call to make the decision and accepting it. Realistically it was correct on her part as a result of her frustration. 

Anupamaa was right in saying ' His journey will not be with me hereafter 'but she was wrong in saying 'He MUST make his journey with you hereafter' to kavya. 

Well i think it is his decision whether he needs to make his journey with kavya or to make it alone.

Why is anupamaa making promises to kavya on behalf of vanraj. Just bcoz she wants to escape this mess does not mean she can take decisions on behalf of him. If anu says she and vanraj has no relation hereafter then maintain and stand on that statement and do not decide for him whom to marry. 

If she had said in today's epi : " HE IS NOT MAKING HIS JOURNEY WITH ME HEREAFTER. BUT HIM CHOOSING U AND U ACCEPTING HIM IS BW U BOTH. I DO NOT HAVE ANY INTEREST IN THAT." it would have been better and right.

Now it will be Anupamaa’s struggle to keep Vanraj away from her as she dislikes him now , struggle to keep her promise to Kavya . And struggle to control  her own emotions as she tries to reflect Vanraj’s new found love for Anupama 🤣🤣

yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Exactly. As every time anupamaa has brought this up on her head herself . As u said it is now her struggle to keep up her promises 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Why make it in the firstplace when it is not even her right to do so . 😥😥🤦‍♀️ i just don't want this to go like sreemoyee where sreemoyee forces her husband to marry kavya even after he begged for forgiveness 😂. 

If they show like typical ITV where anu takes mangalsutra on her own hands and gives it to vanraj and forces him to marry kavya 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I'll be done with the show 😤😥

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agree, Anupamaa need not interfere in their relation.

But on a lighter note, she is ensuring that vanraj and kavya get married and suffer 😂😂😂 They both deserve this for cheating and torturing Anu. I want to see them regret badly. But liked Kavya today, she did realise what a jerk Vanraj is, but god knows ye realisation kab tak rahega 😂 Also liked the way dono sautan jaise koss rahi thi Vanraj ko 😂😂😂

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

About Kavya I agree with you. She asked Vanraj straight that he must take the decision what he actually wants in his life.

But Anupama can not decide on behalf of Vanraj I don't like when she promised to Kavya. Come on Anupama it's Vanraj's decision what he has to do or not. Why are you taking decisions on behalf of him ?

Tumour track is gonna interesting I think so

itsTrueDeal thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm already done with this show when they made Anu promise Kavya. 

Anu's character has become boring now!! Same old crap. Mahaanta ki murat!!!

Exactly. As every time anupamaa has brought this up on her head herself . As u said it is now her struggle to keep up her promises 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Why make it in the firstplace when it is not even her right to do so . 😥😥🤦‍♀️ i just don't want this to go like sreemoyee where sreemoyee forces her husband to marry kavya even after he begged for forgiveness 😂. 

If they show like typical ITV where anu takes mangalsutra on her own hands and gives it to vanraj and forces him to marry kavya 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I'll be done with the show 😤😥

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i fast far word her long lectures .

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

yes Anupama s long speeches ,i think they are getting her ready to fight an election ,sorry just joking butthe way they have transformed her looks like it

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I  agree ke Anupama ko Vanraj ki taraf se decide nahi karna chahiye but ye bhi to fact hai na ke sammar, kinjal and bapuji ko chod ke sab divorce ko kisi bhi haal mai rukva ke Anupama ko Vanraj ke sath rehna ko force kate the and karte hai to agar Anupama vanya k ek karegi tabhi to wo khud ko Vanraj se dur kar payegi  na?