ATBA’s Megha Ray & Fahmaan Khan React to Show’s 150-Episode Run & GOA

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Lovely article

ATBA’s Megha Ray & Fahmaan Khan React to Show’s 150-Episode Run And Discuss Their Goa Schedule In This Chat With ZEE5

In an exclusive chat with ZEE5, Apna Time Bhi Aayega’s Megha Ray and Fahmaan Khan share their reaction to the show completing 150-episodes. They also discuss the pandemic and how shooting in Goa is helping their case.

https://www.zee5.com/zee5news/atbas-megha-ray-fahmaan-khan-react-to-shows-150-episode-run-and-discuss-their-goa-schedule-in-this-chat-with-zee5

Apna Time Bhi Aayega‘s Megha Ray and Fahmaan Khan are celebrating the shows’ 150th episode in Goa and took this opportunity to talk to ZEE5! The cast has been shooting Rani’s kidnapping sequence in Goa and will continue to shoot there for a while as there is a ban on shooting in Maharashtra due to the rising Covid-19 cases in the state. Many Zee shows’ casts have been shooting in Goa this week to keep the entertainment seamless and going. Read to find out what Megha Ray and Fahmaan Khan had to say about it!

On 150 episodes

Megha mentioned that it had only been a few weeks back when the cast and crew celebrated its 100th episode and it feels like time is flying! “Suddenly somebody on set mentioned that it’s the 150th episode and we were like, what? No way!” she said as she recounted the incident. Fahmaan added that it feels great and that they have a long way to go!

Also read: Apna Time Bhi Aayega Marks The 150 Episode Milestone, Makers Treat Fans With A Heartfelt Romantic Track

Shooting in Goa

When asked about shooting in Goa and how it was, Fahmaan said, “It is very hot in Goa, as it should be. But that there is nothing like celebrating 150 episodes in Goa!” He also talked about how in Mumbai since the cases are rising all the time, each day it is scary to step out of the house. In Goa since the cast and crew are together, it is not that much of a hassle. He also mentioned that there is a difference between shooting in a studio and shooting in an outdoor location. He said, “There’s nothing like shooting outdoors ya! When you end up shooting in Mumbai in a studio, you only have so much you can explore as an actor, as a director, as a creative person. Outdoor shoots have so much to explore.”

Megha talked about having a safe environment as they have created a bio bubble of sorts and no outsiders are allowed. They shoot together and rest together with the members. “First of all, we all feel lucky to be working in such times because last time when this happened, we were all confined to our houses in Mumbai and all the shows had shut down. I’m glad they found a way out,” she added.

Also read: Apna Time Bhi Aayega: 5 Instances When Jai Singh’s Life Proved “You Reap What You Sow”

Take a look at Fahmaan’s sunset in Goa:

Also read: Shubhra-Samaira, Rani-Kiara Or Guddan-Antara, Which Was Your Favourite Dance-Off?

What happens after pack up in Goa?

The actors laughed and admitted that they hit the beach which is a private location and away from the tourists and public to relax. There are around seven youngsters in the team and they have a blast every day. They also watch the matches in their rooms and chill around the resort which is occupied by the team! “See, to be honest, every time we’re getting a break we’re getting about half an hour, one hour between our shots and we’re back to our rooms and we’re in a more comfortable space. We’re chilling, we’re sleeping and I’ve been getting a nap. So that makes a lot of difference,” said Fahmaan.

“The best part is that there’s no travel time right? So we wake up and we get ready and shoot,” added Megha. They said that shooting in Goa doesn’t feel like work but a paid holiday as they get a lot of time for themselves.

Megha Ray and Fahmaan Khan in Goa, Source: ZEE5

Megha and Fahmaan on Covid-19

Some time back, Megha Ray had tested positive and as she lives with her parents, they too had tested positive for novel coronavirus. “Honestly, my first reaction was we really took it so lightly after a point- after lockdown got over last year. And when you actually see your parents or anyone go through it, it’s a different experience. It’s not normal dizziness, fever, normal sardi-khaasi at all like people used to say. My mom and dad, it was difficult to see them so weak like that,” said Megha. She also said, “It has gone quite out of hand, and we should not take it lightly anymore. It’s high time we stop taking it lightly and follow all our precautions no matter what.”

Fahmaan also added that his parents had also tested positive and it broke his heart that he couldn’t be there for them and he had to communicate with them via video calls. “The first few days my mother couldn’t speak and I didn’t know what to do,” he admitted. They are well now but it was a heartbreaking experience and he also agreed that the virus must not be taken lightly at all.

Source: ZEE5

Also read: 4 Characters Who Are Currently Fighting To Save Their Loved Ones Like Pragya And Karan

Upcoming twists on the show

Fahmaan said the coming episodes will show Rani and Veer come face to face after a while and fans can expect it to be intense.”Well, after a long struggle and a long time, Veer has been away from Rani and Rani has been kidnapped. The first meeting will give goosebumps. At least we’re hoping that it will because I felt it, we felt it while shooting,” said Fahmaan.

There will also be a game that the kidnapper will make Veer play. It will all be about luck. Will Veer be able to save his wife with this game based on luck? Fans will have to wait to find out! Fahmaan said, “Actually there is an interesting reason why they will stay back in Goa.” And that reason actually has nothing to do with Veer-Rani and has more to do with Kiara! They couldn’t say more but Kiara is the clue!

But the good news is that the kidnapping sequence is to be finished in an episode or two! Our favourite couple will hopefully reunite and all will be well!

For more, visit ZEE5.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

So they are staying back because of Kiara's memory loss.😔

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Fahmaan's parents tested positive earlier

Megha parents tested positive

in all that they really entertained us

Hats Off to the whole cast and crew for being for each other and being onscreen for us everyday

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

hahaa

u read the article

I am just on para 5, still way to go t

Originally posted by: caller123

So they are staying back because of Kiara's memory loss.😔

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

hahaa

u read the article

I am just on para 5, still way to go t

I read and opened a thread without seen your thread. Now edited it into an episode thread🤣🤣

I read to find about the upcoming.

Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have to say Megha looks very beautiful in this pics 😍 and Fahmaan (Veer) in a pink suit! 😂

Good they are enjoying their time in Goa. They deserve a break.

Hope we enjoy the upcoming track as well...

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Amazing article . Long one too. Enjoyed reading it. There is so much scope now to showan intense love story amidst amazing locations. Keep the good work Fahmaan and Megha .

Kiara love was true too just as Birjus but it is one sided and this track is to show that . We will see love get more intense and people moving on .that is what I presume

Thanks Sheila for sharing it😘

Edited by rekha02 - 3 years ago
flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha02

Amazing article . Long one too. Enjoyed reading it. There is so much scope now to showan intense love story amidst amazing locations. Keep the good work Fahmaan and Megha .

Kiara love was true too just as Birjus but it is one sided and this track is to show that . We will see love get more intense and people moving on .that is what I presume

Thanks Sheila for sharing it😘

I actually thought Kiara's love was more infatuation than love. She likes the thought of Veer. I only saw a single glimpse of "true love" when she said she will accept Rani if that means she can see Veer happy or something. But I could be wrong. CVs fluctuate her character a little, hard to tell sometimes for me.

Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for sharing 🤗 Amazing article 👍🏼