Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Post toh ek dum dadoo sutto haiπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£

In love with this line "Uchi udaan ke liye paaron ki nahin hosle ki zaroorat hoti hai."πŸ”₯❀

Chavan Nivas ki sherni the way she open the gateπŸ‘ŒπŸ”₯

" Virat the mandir ka ghanta joh Biwi aur Aayi dono maast bajaate hain. TANG TANG TANG TANG !!!🀣 MAST HA MAST 🀣

Aai ne bhi didi ki bezzati kar di🀣

Superb yaar☺️❀

DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

That uncle who asked if Devi passed away stole the show today who asks such a question so casually?

Chakrams' neighbors are as funny as they are πŸ˜†

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I loved that 'ek pair per khada' 🀣

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nja91

I also dont think its nice to was dirty linen in public but these people deserve it.

Sai taunting Virat about having "a good time" was i believe meant more as taunt to pp. Even in the sbs scdnes where we see her taunt pp about holding her husband's hand its more of a taunt to pp. She has never suggested virat is doing anything. But shes making her displeasure clear about her getting affected by this virat-pp relationship.

She had raised the issue of pp interference in her relationship with virat -in private with him, in front of family and now in front of the neighborhood. Any woman in her place would feel humiliated and revengeful. Sai's actions atleast ring true to her impulsive, confrontational personality. Virat is supposed to be calm/composed so in anger to see him lose ALL logic is sad.

Finally iss OTT drama ka closure hoga. And at the end of this virat ki dimag ki batti bhi jalegi...cant wait for that to happen!

I agree the taunt was for Pakhi and as he closes his eyes on her harkatein, she keeps repeating it him. She also said twice that he was the kheelona of Pakhi, which means more like no one stops her because she is a bechari right now. So yes she taunts Pakhi through him. 🀣

She is right and glad she is doing it. And hope Virat sees it too that his wive wasn't wrong about his so called BFF.

Hopefully one more episode and then from next week good days are coming.

Magnifique thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeePiku

That uncle who asked if Devi passed away stole the show today who asks such a question so casually?

Chakrams' neighbors are as funny as they are πŸ˜†

That was one the best part of today's epi. I laughed out at uncle's question πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Even that uncle acted better than didi.

I was surprised to see sai so jolly with the neighbours. She knows everyone by name and is used to talking to everyone.

Originally posted by: maahi11

I loved it when she said go and hve fun waise hi pakhi ka tamasha khatam nhi hua tha and hearing this from current biwi right now ex biwi/in next 24 hrs hone wale biwi / saying this made him supper pissed. I guess now its high time for virat to keep distance from pakhi, warna aage aur bhi badnami hogi

Nowadays toh it affects him a lot when Biwi mentions him and his BFF in the same sentence. 🀣 Pehle se hi distance maintain rakhta toh shayad aur gul nahin khilate Didi like accusing him of impregnating her in the future. 🀣

Oh man this bolti hi band kar deti hai, mazzo aa gayo, savage sai

This was actually so good.

No comments, just love for tai, she knows both so well, lage raho shipping sairat hum tumhare saath hai

I love how Devi, Mohit, Aayi, Shivani ship them.

Waise now a days i have noticed virat isnt liking his link up with pakhi, abhi tho aur baki hai, next time promise karne say phele soch lena what u doing not every girl is like sai

I think slowly he is understanding that Paki has a liitle too much umeede from him. And he has also started falling for Sai. πŸ˜†

AAAiiiiiiii charan kaha hai aapke chune hai, u were rocking maza hi aa gaya, Pakhi beta din kharab ab hue hai, bahit maze liye hai na, time to pay back, shivani bua, mohit, virat, Usha mausi, aai, sai, and then virat again, totally loving it....

Kal toh neighbors ke samne bhi beizzati hogi.

Supeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr say bhi uppperrr wala post...

do msg me in advance that u r posting,

I wait for it, but timing yaho hote hai so i will bae there phele 🀣

Thank you 🀣 Ok next time I will try to tag you if I don't forget.

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Poor buuoy abhi lad ke aaya hai room mei nahi khaunga tere sath , yaha biwi ne baja daali for something he denied to do already

Oh haan Biwi ko toh pata hi nahin how he shut her up and how he refused to spend alone time with her. πŸ˜†

Chubha bhi aur wo bhi zubban par hi chubh gaya..isiliye aage na bola beta.. Bhag liya

Bechara 🀣 That vaada and friendship is ruining his life. 🀣

Kaku and Sai share amazing chemistry, be it their comedy scenes or confrontational.. They actually rock, not like the Rock rocks..

I like SaKu a lot because both are good actors. 😊

Haan hath jod kar baithe raho..Pulkit and his WT* statements..

Kuch maat karo sirf bolte raho. 😳

That was so damn cute. smiley42 And then waking up so beautifully. smiley42

Poor girl has got dark circles because of the amount of work she has to do..these days.

Still so beautiful.

Yes it did look empowering, tod do ye bandishe..

Yeah that's why I loved it. 😎

I was also in two minds here, Sai looked like a very very mischievous and brash kid here.. Looked like she is out to gossip.

I really wished they shot the scene differently. When Virat said he doesn't care about the neighbors, tabhi sab aa jaate toh it would look like she didn't actually wanted to do the drama but it just happened. And as it happened let's just do everyone's beizzati.

"Woh guzar gayi kya ?" DAFACK I laughed so loud. smiley37 I am sorry I know we shouldn't laugh at someone's death that too of someone as nice as Devi but this was epic. smiley36

Chavans have succeeded maintaining the secrecy w.r.t. Devi to an extent where they might think this as well.

Nothing is impossible.

He was good here, portraying the tiny winy guilt with closed eyes..

Neil is the only reason we can still tolerate Virat.

I am more angry at how he was a meek spectator to the abuse his Aai has to go through on a daily basis.. Now his best friend added in the list

I am toh so tired of this silence that I have stopped even mentioning.

Aai knows what Patralekha is trying to do here, Unfortunately, no one not even her son is bothered about it.

They all know but ajeeb family finds it normal.

My replies in green.. I have posted it one more thread.

Honestly , if you ask me I am not at all bothered about Sairat now, both have done enough damage to their relationship right now. I want a growth in Virat's character w.r.t. Aai. She is being abused by ghar ke bade on a daily basis, even after doing all the chores taking care of everyone (they cant even serve their tea on their own) and Virat just witnesses it with some of his weird looks and expressions.. That has to be stopped. And I will not take the reason that she is taking Sai's side and hence he id not ready to listen or accept anything and lets her get insulted in the hands of these people again and again.. And now Patralekha has also joined this clan. Everyone who is younger to Ashwini in age and relation, have the right to taunt her abuse her, if they are younger to her if they are from the Bhavani Clan. Where does Virat's righteousness go when ghar ke chote have started taunting , misbehaving with ghar ke bade.

Pakhi anyway doesnt count Ashwini in ghar ke bade, that's established. Does Virat count or not? SHe is treated like a maid in that house , even maids cannot be treated like that anymore. How dare Bhavani compare his mother with Patralekha and he stood there like silent spectator. His mother has given 30 years of hers to this house and when she is witnessed to this kind of insult all he does is stand there? Why because he is angry with Sai , hurt by Sai , betrayed by Sai and Aai has been saying that he should have let her talk and he was wrong being inhuman to two women who stayed in that house?

For this reason its fine to be abused like that by ghar ke bade? I seriously cant tolerate this anymore.. Sai not being a member of this house has stood for Ashwini more that her own righteous/aadarshwadi son... Like Ashwini said nobody cares of what she says or thinks, including Virat. Pakhi has the guts to speak nonsense about his Aai, because he has not infront of Bhavani and clan asked her to shit the F*** up and not talk nonsense about his Aai. And hence she gets free license to talk rubbish because others anyway encourage that sh**. I keep saying his anger at Pakhi in last two episodes was not something to be praised about at all. He ought to do that, infact he is very late already..Pakhi has got the wings to insult his mother on a daily basis, with him being a mere spectator, probably because he respects ghar ke bade and wont say anything to her when ghar ke bade are supporting her.. No child would take his mother being compared to some other woman, the way they did today.. No child should. smiley19Failed IPS officer, Failed son he has been in the last two days..

I could not even think beyond that, everything was secondary to what he allows his mother to deal with .He knows with Sai not being there and his mother having a soft spot, it would increase ten folds...While the episode was streaming and after the episode ended I actually was just captured by that scene . Such blatant torture this lady is made to go through on a daily basis. I was hating it and still watching it, just in case, just in case he asks them to shut at once, to stop bringing in his mother in everything But no... I still have hopes from this man..smiley19.His best friend has started taking digs at his mother and he just gives a look..smiley7

The first thing that came in my mind after watching today's episode was this only and when I logged into IF I saw I was tagged in your thread and I took this opportunity to point out my views on this episode. I did not want to go with another thread, as it would come under Virat Bashing and this one looked safer as it screams changes I would like to see...This was my first post of the day after watching the episode.. I was so uncomfortable watching that scene and even a cup of hot black coffee could not calm me down..smiley7

To understand that his mother is wronged, he himself needs to stop being wrong with her. She worked as a servant for 25+ years in the house. Cook and feed them. Virat is one of them. He can't get his food by himself but once angry he will sunao her like she wasn't his Aayi but a servant. So he himself doesn't understand that his mother is doing a lot and in return only getting the insult.

I so hate every time Pakhi shouts at her, he keeps quiet but if Aayi says something to her then either he will ask her to talk nicely with her or just shut her up. Kaisa beta hai ? πŸ˜• He can't even see how Pakhi talks to her. Ghar toh chhodo. πŸ˜• Let's say elders hain, he doesn't want to stop them but Pakhi ? Who is she ?

I really want things to change and with the truth coming out, he will understand where he went wrong and how to treat his own mother and wife.

Originally posted by: KBBofRCIBC

Virat the mandir ka ghanta joh Biwi aur Aayi dono maast bajaate hain. TANG TANG TANG TANG !!!

I imagined Tom and Jerry were Toms face becomes a ghanti vasaihi Virat face πŸ”” 🀣🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣

Now even you are making me visualize Virat as a ghanta like Tom. 🀣

Originally posted by: Khushidum

As always very talented and you always translate perfectly what the pictures are portraying.

I’ve lost the will to comment on who is right or wrong in this track - I just want it to end.

Still tooo scared to watch πŸ™ˆ

Has Sai walked away from CN yet? and did she have her bangles with her?🀨

but I always feel I should compliment you on the time you take to make others users happy with those posts πŸ₯°

Thank you so much. 😊

Me too.. ab bas bohut hua. I just want next week to come. 😡

No she will walk away tomorrow. She still has her bangles. πŸ˜†

Thank you so much. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Magnifique

I like your approach to the show. Mast trolling always without character justifications or indepth analysis.

I enjoyed the episode today. I'm watching in for entertainment and the bezzati will be full paisa vasool. I'll be watching and cheering. Hope it's a good one.

Everyone does that so I do what I am best at. Troll every character. 🀣 Troll karo maaze lo. 😎

I found the episode to be a little drag but well I think tomorrow's one will be awesome. Maast beizzati. 😎