Megha is heading to Goa with the rest of ATBA team

Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

New article featuring Megha and others about shifting shooting locations.

---------------

QUOTE:

Ray said, “I believe the Maharashtra Government’s decision to stop all shoots in the state is a necessary inconvenience that we, as entertainment industry insiders, have to respect in the best interests of a much larger cause. But, I believe there is hope for all of us as many production houses have been looking for alternatives to continue the shoot in some way and minimize the impact on the show as well as the teams associated with it. That’s what the makers of my show, Apna Time Bhi Aayega have opted for, we are going to be shooting in Goa and I am looking forward to this new experience of shooting in a Bio-Bubble. I plan to be way more cautious than before since I have closely witnessed what COVID 19 feels like recently and while I know that it is definitely going to be a challenge, this also seems like the safest alternative to keep the show up and running.”

Source: https://www.indiaforums.com/article/pooja-banerjee-anjum-fakih-neha-marda-others-react-to_175542?ri=6&rv=6576

-------------

Please have patience guys. They have to air all bank episodes because it will take time to shift the shooting base to Goa.

Stay safe...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

WoW

Thanks Yaso

They have been doing all PH without pressure once the move is done, how they place the story track is their 2nd priority

Bio-bubble shooting :) worth for us

Mostly their close scenes would be great to watch

Megha welcome back with a megHa entry

Ray of hope for our FaRhmaan n Farmaaish

They were proactive so moved much before to Goa without an article, BTS gave out (KhaAn ke pakke)

What pressure they are in the article content reflects it

Hope the current city does not create ruckus for loss of revenue n jobs, as it is change of states too

It was tough going for all of us

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yayyy finally a good news😍😍😍😍

Thankyou so much Yaso❤❤❤❤

Can't wait for RanVeer Reunion 😋😋❤❤

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Dishi please Try a FF with bio-bubble

I am on a run here too

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Yayyy finally a good news😍😍😍😍

Thankyou so much Yaso❤❤❤❤

Can't wait for RanVeer Reunion 😋😋❤❤

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yaso according to shooting team they have shifted to Goa last Sunday. So Megha too must have gone with them then. This is a late article maybe .😉

I checked their comments and replies

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Dishi please Try a FF with bio-bubble

I am on a run here too

Since we got this good news today, i am going to write up on RanVeer reunion for sure, shaila! 😋❤

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Yaso according to shooting team they have shifted to Goa last Sunday. So Megha too must have gone with them then. This is a late article maybe .😉

I checked their comments and replies

We knew they shifted, but she too did gives us a hope of relief as reunion will soon happen 🤧🙌🏻

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

We knew they shifted, but she too did gives us a hope of relief as reunion will soon happen 🤧🙌🏻

yup. Even I am relieved seeing this. Since it confirmed Megha too shifted ladt Sunday along with others. So what we guess was right. She will surprise directly coming in an episode 😉
TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

yup. Even I am relieved seeing this. Since it confirmed Megha too shifted ladt Sunday along with others. So what we guess was right. She will surprise directly coming in an episode 😉

Just can't wait for the episode already 😍🙌🏻

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This is such good news. We will see Ranveer together soon.