Users

Frequent Posters

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Humorous update Abhyu 👏🏻👏🏻

Sue the immj2 team for stealing your creativity.😂😂

I guess they are stalking the forum.

Nice n interesting episode.... execution was good despite knowing that it was another dragging episode.

I doubt that Aryan killed Kiara.....but now doesn't seem like Vangre plan either.

Dadi or Anupriya or Sia......Whose doing Vyom's bidding??

What's your take?!?

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Great review abby. Epi was better that previous. Leta see.

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenix27

what the hell ridhima was trying to do while coming in the way of vansh and taunting him time and again. if she wanted to do something alone then shouldn't she do that herself. why coming back to vansh and behaving like some sort of above the world entity.

sorry but somehow this was worst episode for me till date.

It’s fine it’s your perspective and I agree sometimes it happens when feel episode is not good but then again as you said I would pick one point she should stop mocking him

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharanifou4

Thank you for the update sissy🤗

And Commentries !!! Woow wooow I bet Shashu Bhai read ur commentries 🤣

Sherlock U r pregnant !! This cracked me 🤣🤣

Today’s episode seems to be less stressful..

I think makers heard our outburst and they gave that mini Holi sequence 👏

RiAnsh giving Mr and Mrs Smith vibes .. searching for the same thing atleast Team up yaar!!!

I swear Our Dottu will become worlds biggest mafia spy as u said 🤣😎

Poor Aryan .. he voluntarily got stuck .. I think Kabir is behind kiara!s death

Thank you so much for the appreciation and yes he said Sherlock you are pregnant so basically he’s indicating Sherlock sister Emily Holmes maybe who knows but yeah today’s episode was it’s nice I really hope they end this track soon and if they’re really shifting to Goa better come up with some good one

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpagowda

Episode was good👏

Your review made it more interesting. We thought it's vangre plan. Good our assumptions are wrong.

Precap looks they are working together.

Seeing the pictures in Instagram everyone thought it is their plan but now it is completely different so let’s see what will happen thanks for the appreciation

Vandananikam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Aaj ke episode mein mujhe sabse acha scene gulal wala laga , his intensity acting closeness to riddhima shows he is getting obsessed with her or has already obsessed with her . Ott pe mera third favorite scene pehle woh red dress wala dance rifle dress ,second dialogue scene kabir ne bola I love u baby pit pe chura name yaad nhi ep ka or third vala aajka .🤓 I think show is breaking records in Ott instead of TV . In Ott there is no pressure on actors producers.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: eishe10

Thank you for the written update 💕 Very nice Riansh moments😊 Sherlock mode in the minds of Vansh and Riddhima happening to figure out Kiara's death. Doubting Aryan and Ishani with Kiara's death but then again it could be someone who wants to blame on the family since it happened within the house. Who knows what will happen next?

Thank you for reading it and it’s a nice episode today but I do really hope they don’t drag much and this track and as they are shifting to Goa better come up with a good storyline

anya2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

you know what riddhu is more irene adler than sherlock holmes. sherly was a detective not a spy.

and riddhu resembles irene more.

and currently vansh is acting like a detective and riddhu is spying on him

mujhe toh puri a scandal in bohemia wali feels aa rahi hai

angre-watson

vanshu-sherly

riddhu-irene

aur pure wahi sherlock holmes(rdj) waali feels hain. wahi intense aur hot scenes

but let's see will irene outsmart sherlock once again.

aur riddhu vansh ko apni zindagi ka male irene adler samjo naki james moriarty

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Abhy when you mentioned Sherlock yesterday, I was laughing like anything because on our project our team names was Sherlock, titan and my team name is moriarty 🤭🤭🤭..

Ok so holi seems to be hot, vansh is right he is there for her but she takes pain herself mean what he can do.. riddima is on high pregnant mood swings we need to bear her like vansh because we have no choice... Her cold behavior and accusing him as murderer making no sense..

Six hours mystery can't be solved without vyom so cvs changed story as of now... Get it.. so both hubby and wiffy doing investigation with bitter and spicy words🙈🙈🙈... Ishani and aryan involved as partial let's see who done the murder.. thank God vansh keep on repeating that she is pregnant but still mom is super woman and she won't stop until she finish it what she thought 😂😂

Then for once I would be wishing Moriarty good luck and coming to the episode oh God it’s nice today it’s a very nice episode but I would really hope the show me something different I understand Ankit is not present but then they bought Kabir back he can actually do something with the six hours mystery so I do really wish before shifting to Goa they do give some good ending for this mystery and start with dadi truth or something else

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eemasnia

Thanku Abhyuda for the update.Todays epi was Good specially Vansh's dialogues man so perfect!Hope that both Rianshreally pair up to find out the real culprit

Welcome dear and yes today’s episode is nice actually and let’s see what more store for us