Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mariam_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Just get Laiba and Ashir married, and get Saleena in jail, Sherry back to London..and thats it!
twinkle06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah i agree with mariam_90. I just want selina to be put into jail!! Evil woman!! Its funny how when she does her evil smiles nobody in the family notices! Oh n wheres the updates from the US ppl?! Cumon us UK ppl need updating 😳
mariam_90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle06

Yeah i agree with mariam_90. I just want selina to be put into jail!! Evil woman!! Its funny how when she does her evil smiles nobody in the family notices! Oh n wheres the updates from the US ppl?! Cumon us UK ppl need updating 😳

Aww, I'm so sorry! Actually, I update TPM (US) , but I am having exams right now! This whole week...4 exams! So really tensed about that 😕 and thats why I couldnt update it. Im really sorry, but hopefully I'll start updating again next week. Besides, nothing really has happened, except one thing: Herez a quick upate...

• Remember that Ali helped Fiyaz's house from being sold, well, everyone found out that Ali is Mudassars brother, and they don't want to be living on Mudassars doings, so they are trying to pay back his money that he put for saving the house. So, the loyal Ashir and Faraz tried to help them, by giving them their own money, but then later Fiyaz found out that the money was fake, and he slapped him hard!!! So now, Faraz and Ashir are trying to find out how the money became fake, b/c they had the real money, but someone probably switched it...
mariam_90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hello09

tere pehluu mein is sloww

You bet!😡

Uk_Princez thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
...i dun want liaba and ashir to get togther at the end..
they shud do dutin diff like get liaba married to er cousin brother 😳 😆
SAIRAH123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh drama bhtt achi hei aur title track bhi par kafi dino se episodes miss ki hei akhari episode jo watch ki thi was wen mudassars fins out ke dats his son us keh baadh wat happens
missmalika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariam_90

Just get Laiba and Ashir married, and get Saleena in jail, Sherry back to London..and thats it!

agree with u that is the perfect ending

twinkle06 thumbnail
Hey mariam thnx 4 the update! I only read it now coz i had examz in the past week aswell.. well i hope urs went good! Thanx again!
twinkle06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAIRAH123

yeh drama bhtt achi hei aur title track bhi par kafi dino se episodes miss ki hei akhari episode jo watch ki thi was wen mudassars fins out ke dats his son us keh baadh wat happens

whose mudassars son?