Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nezuko

Koi nai😆😆

But hug wala scene kaisa tha

Bahut achcha tha....my heart went out to both babies 🥺

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Ha ha mansi ur review is awesome as always...

Tumhe bhi laga n ki mukhi ke wo expression jethiya s.milte hai...chalo kuch to wahi predict kiya maine...🤣🤣

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasi_16

Exactly yaar!! Patni bolo toh he still thinks of Sakshi

Hopefully this incident will open Vir's eyes and make him realise Purvi's place in his life

Nahi yaar mujhe wo line aise nhi laga... u know I can't explain u....Matlab that line itself looked so complicated...but itna keh sakti hoon ki mukhi ke liye purvi bhi uski patni hi hai....waha bas yeh kehna chahta tha ki patni ke liye hi gaya tha which means jais tu meri biwi hai sakshi bhi thi aur iski memory me.jo.banaya tha uske jalne ke baat sunkar mein turant nikal gaya....

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Nahi yaar mujhe wo line aise nhi laga... u know I can't explain u....Matlab that line itself looked so complicated...but itna keh sakti hoon ki mukhi ke liye purvi bhi uski patni hi hai....waha bas yeh kehna chahta tha ki patni ke liye hi gaya tha which means jais tu meri biwi hai sakshi bhi thi aur iski memory me.jo.banaya tha uske jalne ke baat sunkar mein turant nikal gaya....

Pata nahi yaar...let me see the epi again! But mari huyi biwi ko nishaani to sambhalte sambhalte, zinda biwi ko nazarandaaz kiya ja raha hai na

Amaraddict thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Finally I saw the episode! I started seeing only from the point where Purvi refuses to accept the punishment given by the Panchs.

Purvi was on absolute fire today! Whether it was rebuking the 4 Panch, or blasting Vir...our girl was simply superb! All that she says to Vir downstairs is so correct...the kind of punishments the Panchayat comes up with...kaun sochta hai aaisesmiley29

Vir...iska main kya karuuuu...phir panch parameshwar par attak gayasmiley6...phir ussne bola na toh main Rewari jaa kar marrongi isskosmiley22

Bechara Vir is so confused ki gaon ki 10 chakkar lagane mein bawari itna bawal kyun kar rahi hai...his expressions reminded me of Sri's TMKOC memesmiley37

The PurVir scene in the bedroom was so so overdue...Vir badly needed this reality check! Every dialouge of Purvi today was so true and perfect👏 Kahin na kahin Vir really hasn't accepted her as a wife...when she asks patni se zyada zaroori kya ho sakta hai, he answers, patni (Sakshi) ke liye hi gaya tha...in his unconscious he still takes Sakshi as his wife, and till that feeling is dislodged, he can never accept Purvi wholeheartedly.

Purvi is so heartbroken...how many more times will she face the same situation again n again! Every time something happens in the house, she gets blamed, Vir does not trust her, but after she proves herself then he apologies. What is the value of such an apology if he cannot learn from it?

It is high time Vir took a decision on whether he wants to accept Purvi as his wife or not? If yes, he has to accept her wholeheartedly and give her all the rights of a wife. And by rights I don't mean the societal rights...he has to give her the trust & respect which a woman deserves from her husband. Because if a husband doesn't respect his wife, no one else will!

But today I have understood why Purvi forgives Vir so easily...when he hugs her and says Aaisa na kar bawari, manne maaf karde...mera dil bhi wahin pighal gaya...bechara kitni dukhi aur dara hua tha ki uski bawari usse chod kar chali jaayegei! Pata nahi kyun baar baar aaise kaand karta hai ki maafi maangni pade...but my heart went out to him...he looked & sounded like such a baby in that scene🤗

PriAm nailed it with their performances today, both were excellent but it was Priyal who stole the show! Her dialouge delivery, her expressions, her body language...everything was measured, controlled & perfect❤️!

PS: Manas & Juhi must be the only kids in the world jinko apne maa-baap ke jhagde suljhane padte hai🤣

Thank you Manasi for this… I am not catching up the epis so I really wanted a detailed discription on how Vir behaved seeing her leave him… FOREVER.. 💔

You know what I feel is… Vir has moved on but he is too practical and has this illusion that he hasn't and he shouldn't! Sakshi jaap is the only way he can convince himself that he cannot move on and he hasn't… I think this track was brought up just to make Vir finally realize that..what if Purvi leaves him? What if he don't see her again.. what if she stops prioritizing him before anyone? And it hit him! It hit him real hard and ab use samajh nahin aa raha how to make up with her.. Plus uska har baar Pur ko galat samajhna and har baar apology is totally off! but I always has said and will always say hamesha SOLELY uski galti nahin hoti hai.. If Vir hasn't accepted her as his wife cometely then Pur has also not accepted him as husband… They don't share stuff with each other, the worst! they hide all the imposrtant stuff from each other and that's when Anjali and Prakashi ko scope milta hai beech mein aake tandav karne ka….. I feel both of them need to work on communication and woh donon side se hota hai… Vir is not used to see people being sacrifising and selfless toh usko Pur ki mahanta kabhi dikhegi nahin the simple thing he believes in is jo dikh raha hai jo ho raha hai wohi hai.. there is no agar magar! but Pur, she keeps everyone before herself..before Vir as well!

With Saki coming back, the only thing that can help is communication.. high time they start sharing their insecurities and feelings openly unfiltered!

nycgal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

I think I get you, Sri.. I still haven't seen the episode.

But mujhe yeh line sun ke bada ghussa aa raha hai.

VPS is not a thick head but he can act that way with Purvi more often than not.

Edited by nycgal - 3 years ago
apurva... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Live kaun kaun dekhega..

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Guy Member Awards Nomination and Voting Thread is posted on MF ...hv a look and vote 👍🏼

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Pata nahi yaar...let me see the epi again! But mari huyi biwi ko nishaani to sambhalte sambhalte, zinda biwi ko nazarandaaz kiya ja raha hai na

Yeah I agree ki yeh Mari Hui patni ki cheeze sambhalte sambhalte jeeti jaagti patni ko ignore kr jaata hai....

apurva... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow Sri, Ziva aapki dp's itni pyari hai..