Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Well his behaviour during revenge track made him look like one.....n yes their relationship is toxic becz both are toxic for each other...not as person to others.

And about situations then you can't blame the guy to not trust the girl who always use to spy behind his back n openly challenged him to get punished for his so called crimes.

And the girl who trusted one person too much for words n blindly followed his words without using her own brain.

yes i am not blaming anyone of them both are responsible for the mess they both have created. and i like it because real love me aisa hi hota hai real log perfect nahi hote vo trust nahi karte vo ladte hain galtiyan karte hain maaf karte hain. though inki tarah extreme nahi jate but real love is also quite f**ked up even for best of the lovers.

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenix27

wahi to viewers ki problem hoti hai when they get something they don't appreciate it and keep ranting about changing it but when that is gone they start missing same thing. same happened with vihaan he was such a great character but stupid viewers got him butchered. 😡 abhi unhe ridhima nahi achi lag rahi ab as she is trying to solve her problems independently but baad me they will miss her.

The point is audience never accepted full change..... appreciated partially n bashed partially.

Everyone loved Vihaan character but always complained for giving confirmation of him being Vansh.....so see they were only ready to accept Vihaan becz they assumed that he is Vansh himself but not confirmed that's why the cribbing.

Now everyone's loving this Riddhima 2.0 but this change is only for Vansh. She was behaving in very cold calculative with Vansh but same sanskari doormat bahu of house to others who never back replied or stood up for herself. Everyone wanted this change but not for Vansh for his ungrateful snake family. N that's most of them felt disconnected with RiAnsh also. She taunted instigated Vansh but let Ishani Sia n dadi walk all over her.

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with every point there.

No matter how many experiences you have n whatever you go through in life the basic nature of a person never changes completely, can be altered to some extent but never takes 180 degree change.

Vansh no matter how much patience show can't always remain like this.....to some extent he will show the patience n will keep asking her to divulge her secret but at some point his patience n faith will cross the threshold.

Riddhima no matter how much loves Vansh but can't find in herself to share her secret with him or will share only after the purpose is done. She will try to deal everything single handedly making her actions look suspicious to Vansh n pushing him to threshold.

Result disaster happens between them which costs them almost losing each other.

r8.and its happening in a circle
Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Ragini highlight man

Though the reason was less satisfying yet that track rocked

This is vomiting track totally

Fed up

true waiting for this track 2 end
Innocentlove96 thumbnail

yes i am not blaming anyone of them both are responsible for the mess they both have created. and i like it because real love me aisa hi hota hai real log perfect nahi hote vo trust nahi karte vo ladte hain galtiyan karte hain maaf karte hain. though inki tarah extreme nahi jate but real love is also quite f**ked up even for best of the lovers.

That's true.....it happens everywhere....not in extremes but does.

I never signed up for the perfect male n female lead. I like them toxic.....just the chemistry should be intact.

Innocentlove96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueberry94

r8.and its happening in a circle

N it will keep happening. Same routine.

When one put the trust other retreat....n when other puts the trust then the first one retreat....for whatever reason.

But together at once both never put their trust into each other.

phoenix27 thumbnail

The point is audience never accepted full change..... appreciated partially n bashed partially.

Everyone loved Vihaan character but always complained for giving confirmation of him being Vansh.....so see they were only ready to accept Vihaan becz they assumed that he is Vansh himself but not confirmed that's why the cribbing.

Now everyone's loving this Riddhima 2.0 but this change is only for Vansh. She was behaving in very cold calculative with Vansh but same sanskari doormat bahu of house to others who never back replied or stood up for herself. Everyone wanted this change but not for Vansh for his ungrateful snake family. N that's most of them felt disconnected with RiAnsh also. She taunted instigated Vansh but let Ishani Sia n dadi walk all over her.

in today's episode she showed his place to aryan. she is just not replying back to dadi siya and ishani but i am pretty sure ishani is going to get her medicine in some time. rahi baat dadi or siya ki to dadi ko vo out of respect nahi kar rahi hai reply and siya ko because for her siya is brainwashed and doing any extremity to her will only increase her rebellion. that is how brainwashed should be treated

phoenix27 thumbnail

That's true.....it happens everywhere....not in extremes but does.

I never signed up for the perfect male n female lead. I like them toxic.....just the chemistry should be intact.

do you really doubting their chemistry 😲😲.

Innocentlove96 thumbnail

in today's episode she showed his place to aryan. she is just not replying back to dadi siya and ishani but i am pretty sure ishani is going to get her medicine in some time. rahi baat dadi or siya ki to dadi ko vo out of respect nahi kar rahi hai reply and siya ko because for her siya is brainwashed and doing any extremity to her will only increase her rebellion. that is how brainwashed should be treated

Dadi n Sia excused but not Ishani.....she should have slapped Ishani.

I know I'm being sadist but I really wanna see Riddhima slapping Ishani in front of family.

Innocentlove96 thumbnail

do you really doubting their chemistry 😲😲.

Yup..... chemistry is amazing if it was reboot but on continuation it's not same anymore.

They aren't that RiAnsh anymore. After revenge track already it was difficult to hold onto them without separation track.

Now I feel nothing as earlier. Makers butchered that RiAnsh.