HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Beautiful post Heytal

Agree with ur view ....

plot indeed thickens, yes we r getting impatient with 6hrs raaz but the newly risen crisis of covid we need to understand the situation...

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing post heytal

Ankit testing covid has delayed the 6hr mystery as he is vital player in this whole game

Riddhu is doing all this to vansh as her dialogue today to kabir that mere rehte jeh krna is impossible

And then apne liye hota to bta deti

sia pyaar main pagal o gyi and vyom is gonna use her big tym as she said to him she can do anything for him

But my fear of riddhu getting double crossed by vyom has increased 100 folds . This bnda is gonna use her and riddhu gonna face hard times

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Heytu loved your posts....

As usual no words....

jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Was waiting for ur thoery on current track😊

Lets hope they have valid reason for the 6 hr thing

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

want to add something

just few things

1 raaz khudlte khulte late na ho jaye, we have patience but cvs need to execute it good way nothing sort of like ragini track or abrupt end of vihaan track

though I feel cvs slowly opening all ends n closing previous loopholes

2.no kiara angle for vansh

3.Vyom might bb riddhu but riddhu should be alart n vansh should guess it (miracle kho kuch bhi ho)Riyansh should be together , they can play as much as they want mind game with each other but the thing they should be together face enemies from in n outside n with angre stand by them as their trust n loyal friends

4.Vansh should stand by riddhu

5.ishani aryan never successful to dethrone vansh n divide riyansh or harm them

6.wish Angre know this all n warn ishani n eventually left her

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hope the CV's clear this 6 hours confusion.My problem is this that things are gonna go back to square one once this track ends conclusively or just on a cliffhanger.

Ridzi is gonna go back to being the dutiful wife braving all the taunts & tortures of the RS family members.

This new Ridzi is agile & smart but unknowingly/knowingly she's playing with Fire here.She's gonna get more than she bargained for once she is successful in stealing the BB for Vyom.

Vansh is an impulsive man & rarely sees things clearly beyond his family.His duty & devotion for the family is foremost if compared with his love for Ridzi.Also add the bonus of his hate for Betrayals.

Ridzi might have been clever but she has not covered her tracks well.Vansh knows what she was upto right from her stealing of the Family Heirlooms to the current BB tango.

Ridzi unlike KAVA or Anupriya has not her eyes at the back of her head.Her biggest enemy might be Kabir but she has fiends within the Mansion too.Ridzi took care of Kabir good but just like Vansh has that emotional weakness within her though she's currently showing toughness with her ex-flame.

One small mistake & her marital life is gonna go haywire & this time its due to her own decision with full consciousness.She's not the manipulated Initial Spy now but an integral part of the Mafia World.

Her deck of cards might not be completely open but its not closed too.Vansh/Kabir & Vyom can see through it & this is not a good sign for her.

Ridzi has yet to achieve her best level in this cruel game.Vansh is her only ally but this secret is gonna drive the only armour she has in her life-Vansh.

Vansh is ready to forgive & forget the betrayal of his family members but he does not have that same Big Heart for his mates-Ragini or Ridzi.

If Ridzi is able to weather this storm then she could emerge as the True Queen/Phoenix in her own right.She might not get that honour from the RS members but she will certainly get that from the viewers.

Ridzi is TRUSTING NO ONE now & she needs to have that same approach for the future too.There might be some other mind-boggling secrets & she cannot fall back on Vansh always for support.

Vansh has proven himself to be an unreliable partner whenever Ridzi really needed his support so she cannot depend on him always though Vansh like the Last Hour Hero might always save her but until that time the damage has already been done.

This also explains as to why Ridzi never invloved Vansh within her 6 hour plan.

But this is her biggest drawback too.Her acts might be noble but she still does not completely trust her husband & makes deals with crooked men like Kabir or Vyom who have their own malicious intentions.

Riansh is on a shaky ground like a pack of cards.

Edited by masked - 3 years ago
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Beautifully summed up Heytal ❤️

Sia even I was happy that she questioned Vansh because of Riddhima's death but what I hated to the core was her back answering riddhima rudely coz of Vyom and Ishani. Dude she was the reason you started walking, she supported you everytime. But again a free bird who was caged for long has forgotten everything it seems.

Riddhima I really feel she lost dot during the fall and that's why she is doing this to get Vansh out of mafia world as she's have lost dot due to mafia.

I'm loving the OTT version, it got dragged for a couple of episodes but feels like revelation coming up soon. Overall happy with the show right now. ❤️

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ridz comes to meet Dadi in her room and asks her 'Are you angry with me?'

And Dadi tells her for me 'Family is the most important!'

Yesterdays scene in RIANSH bedroom Dadi tells her

'Jo karna hain ... parivaar ke daayre mein reh kar karo!"

Both these dialogues were emphasized.

Was it some kind of code words used ... or it was just a normal scene.

I noticed so sharing ...Ofcourse as always I may be wrong!

@bold: this even i also felt heytal, for some reason it feels like both are in this together. I hope that's the case because that would be something sensible after all.

I really like this naya riddhu, I hope she does the same with that RS clan also. One thing confirm from yesterday's episode that she is indeed doing all this for vansh and probably she might be having another secret as well. But I fear vyom might double cross her.

Glad to see vansh is alert with Riddhu and using his brains. Hope he helps riddhu not fall in trouble.

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

Hope the CV's clear this 6 hours confusion.My problem is this that things are gonna go back to square one once this track ends conclusively or just on a cliffhanger.

Ridzi is gonna go back to being the dutiful wife braving all the taunts & tortures of the RS family members.

This new Ridzi is agile & smart but unknowingly/knowingly she's playing with Fire here.She's gonna get more than she bargained for once she is successful in stealing the BB for Vyom.

Vansh is an impulsive man & rarely sees things clearly beyond his family.His duty & devotion for the family is foremost if compared with his love for Ridzi.Also add the bonus of his hate for Betrayals.

Ridzi might have been clever but she has not covered her tracks well.Vansh knows what she was upto right from her stealing of the Family Heirlooms to the current BB tango.

Ridzi unlike KAVA or Anupriya has not her eyes at the back of her head.Her biggest enemy might be Kabir but she has fiends within the Mansion too.Ridzi took care of Kabir good but just like Vansh has that emotional weakness within her though she's currently showing toughness with her ex-flame.

One small mistake & her marital life is gonna go haywire & this time its due to her own decision with full consciousness.She's not the manipulated Initial Spy now but an integral part of the Mafia World.

Her deck of cards might not be completely open but its not closed too.Vansh/Kabir & Vyom can see through it & this is not a good sign for her.

Ridzi has yet to achieve her best level in this cruel game.Vansh is her only ally but this secret is gonna drive the only armour she has in her life-Vansh.

Vansh is ready to forgive & forget the betrayal of his family members but he does not have that same Big Heart for his mates-Ragini or Ridzi.

If Ridzi is able to weather this storm then she could emerge as the True Queen/Phoenix in her own right.She might not get that honour from the RS members but she will certainly get that from the viewers.

Ridzi is TRUSTING NO ONE now & she needs to have that same approach for the future too.There might be some other mind-boggling secrets & she cannot fall back on Vansh always for support.

Vansh has proven himself to be an unreliable partner whenever Ridzi really needed his support so she cannot depend on him always though Vansh like the Last Hour Hero might always save her but until that time the damage has already been done.

This also explains as to why Ridzi never invloved Vansh within her 6 hour plan.

But this is her biggest drawback too.Her acts might be noble but she still does not completely trust her husband & makes deals with crooked men like Kabir or Vyom who have their own malicious intentions.

Riansh is on a shaky ground like a pack of cards.

Nice points made out.

But some points I disagree. Riddhima is still the same like before when comes to dealing with Rai Singhania clan. She still let the others get away with their rude attitude n behaviour like earlier.

Really happy to see her taking revenge against Kabir. Wish she soon treat rest Rai Singhanias same way, especially Aryan n Ishani.

Vansh definitely learnt from his past mistakes. I disagree there that he will not forgive her betrayal. He saw her betrayal with his own eyes still he protected her from his own family. He trapped Aryan to save Riddhima. He refuse to believe that Riddhima will ever hurt him so he is rentlessly searching for the reason for her betrayal instead of punishing her on his own the way he did earlier.

Riddhima's acts aren't noble....the reason might be noble one but definitely not the acts. N let's see what's the deal between Riddhima n Vyom.

Still one loophole..... Riddhima made deal with Chang n met Vyom first time that night.....so where Vyom fits in that deal. That would be interesting to watch.