Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode starts with Ridhima asking Dadi what I did? Dadi leaves and Vansh and Ridhima see each other. Ishani on call and Angre comes with blood. Now, what happened? Ishani shouts on Angre. Oh yes, he fell from the pipe. So he got hurt. Ishani scolds him due to care. She says wherever you go tell me and go. Angre says she is fine. Ishani gets the first-aid box and asks how did it happen? She says Okay, you went again for his work and going forward you won't work for him. Angre tries to explain and Ishani says you are my husband and I will teach him a lesson. Okay, go ahead darling.

Ridhima says I promise I didn't do anything. Ishani enters and shouts at him. She shows the blood and says Angre got hurt because of you. Ishani says I want you to stop using him. Ridhima intervenes and Ishani says you stay out of it Ridhima. This time - I won't blame Ishani it is her love for her husband. But dear, at one point remember your brother use to shoot Angre by tying blindfolds and then you didn't say anything. Now, what happened? I tell you - you now don't trust your brother maybe you never did, you just felt you trusted him.

Ishani says Angre never tells me what his work about because of you. I don't want you to rule him. Don't use him. Ishani leaves and Vansh hits the bed and blood drops. Ridhima asks did you hurt and Vansh says yes, I'm hurt and every day I'm getting hurt because of those 6 hours. Tell me why you are doing this? It's time you reveal dear. Don't drag too much. Don't you remember the saying - never drag anything until it gets slipped off from your hands and you never know when it happened. Ridhima doesn't answer. She says I won't say. Vansh says why? Tell me, please. If someone is threatening you - tell me, I will protect you but Ridhima stays silent. Vansh says you don't trust me? She says I trust you more than my life and he shouts then why don't you say? She shouts and says I don't want to. Vansh leaves. Ridhima says if it is about me I would have said but then it's not about me so I cannot say it. I cannot play anymore. Once I give BB to Vyom, I will reveal everything. Now, by that time things might turn bad. Very bad.

The Next morning, Vansh searches for Ridhima, but he doesn't see her. He comes to Ishani, Angre tries to wake up but Ishani says No. Ishani opens the door and asks what you want. Vansh says I want to speak with Angre. Ishani says now you want to give treatment to him? Angre says sorry and Vansh says I like that she loves you a lot. Wah - ek dum mast brother. Seeing the love of his sister for his loyal man and feeling happy. Vansh asks Angre to give the location of the cottage and he shares. Angre says I will also come and Ishani shouts at him. Ishani says he is the son-in-law of the house and you should respect him. Vansh looks at her - I can see a small hidden smile, I mean he might have remembered when she called Angre a servant and today calling SIL. Great ah! Angre says I'm SIL later but first I work for Boss. Ishani says you are not understanding your status then how come someone can respect you. Vansh says you are right. I will never forget his status and Ishani looks as if she gives a damn. Girl you forgives Aryan who tries to kill your baby and your husband but not the brother who did everything for you. On that note, bi*** just get killed.

Vansh says I'm going myself and Angre is not coming and I don't use him as my bulletproof. Angre tries to stop him but then Vansh says rest, it's an order. Vyom says partner, go to the apartment and you will get the key. Ridhima says I'm not your partner and once I have done with the deal then I no longer work with you. Vyom asks if our deal gets completed then would you get really what you wanted? Now, what is that she wanted? I mean where it all coming from in the first place? 6 hours they are showing for 2000 hours and what happened in those missing hours that this girl is playing such a jigsaw game? Ridhima says let's concentrate on work and cuts the call. Kiara comes to Vansh and says check me. I want to talk about something important. Vansh says Kiara you focus on Aryan. Kiara says I want to speak with you because it's related to you. Give me 1 minute and Vansh accepts. Vansh - always a good elder brother. Did you search on her, Vansh? Nah - right! Missing that 1st episode Vansh.

Kiara turns back to show her back but Vansh gets a call and says it's important and leaves. Kiara says I don't understand but this tattoo and BB has a connection and only you can tell me what it is. Ridhima is with Kabir and he tries to hurt her but falls due to chains. Flashback where Vansh shouts for her in the jungle and she shoots. But wait, she didn't shoot Vansh, she shot Kabir. Seriously? She shot Kabir on his leg. Wah! Kabir also shocked. So technically Kabir might have tried to hurt Vansh with the bullet but he saw Ridhima who was running after shooting Kabir. Ridhima sits down to Kabir level and says I Pity you, Kabir. And I think by now you have learned that the one who tries to hurt others will get hurt themselves. Arey stops the quotes of Mahabharat and reveals the truth.

Ridhima says you want to kill him and until I'm you cannot kill him. Kabir asks why you are not killing me? Ridhima says why you are in hurry? Ridhima baby, when the enemy is near, one should never have a discussion, just kill. Learn from your husband. Because once he gets out, he is going to bring a storm again. Ridhima says just because you started this game, doesn't mean it should end the way you want. This game will go the way I want. I can play the game just like you. This Ridhma is brand new whom you have changed. Girl, technically speaking - he was right when you both confronted on TV. He gave you choices but you choose it. You could have said No. Why did you say, yes? So you cannot blame him.

Ridhima says I was living a simple life and wanted a simple married life with you but then you planned something else. Then God played something else. Now, when I got another chance, I will make sure you pay for your sins. Now, what sins? Why she is becoming like this and saying I will kill you because you try to hurt Vansh. Why are you becoming Tara, Ridhima? Ridhima says trust me, I won't lose. Kabir says you will. Once Vansh will learn about the secret, do you think he will be happy? Maybe he will do what you are doing with me, I know Vansh, he never belongs to anyone. He only belongs to himself. Lo, these dialogues of him being himself listening since day one, but then again we see a Lord Ram sacrificing everything for the sake of family. So when this Vansh will come? Tell Kabir.

Ridima says true. In another 24 hours, you will know what will happen between me and Vansh. 24 hours? Now, what? 6 hours are still missing and she is speaking for the next24 hours? To reveal the truth and if not, God knows what. Ridhima hurts Kabir and he says you were a fool, you are a fool and will be a fool. Sometimes I feel this guy is right because as said yesterday she is playing her game not understand the other gamers of the play. Kabir says you will never win because Vansh will not make it happen. He will learn about your deal and he won't leave me and you. Kabir laughs and says go and complete your deal. Ridhima says to guard shift him to another place and Vansh might come here. Kabir listens and planning something. Kabir pushes the guard and locks the door while Ridhima asks him to open the door. Now, which deal? See, the deal might be BB but the thing is what is she going to get in return? Now that sums up 6 hours.

Vansh driving the car and Ridhima along with the guard tries to open the door. Aryan says to Ishani understood. Now, what understood? Aryan says Vansh has fooled us. Ishani says unbelievable. It means there is no duplicate of Ridhima and she asks why you never shared with Dadi. Aryan says I tried but no one listened. Vansh and Ridhima played such a game that you all thought I'm at fault. But until when? I need one piece of evidence against them and I will show it to Dadi and end the game. Ishani says I'm with you. Ishani, you seriously don't deserve Angre. You both don't deserve Vansh. Ishani says this time Riansh won't be able to win the tricks. Once Dadi gets to know the truth we both will get what we want. Vansh bhai position and for me, it's my husband. I seriously want to see the VR whom we fell for and commanded these brats breath.

Aryan smirks. Ishani says Angre is working him and I don't want it to happen and for that, he needs to get down from his position. He has exploited his position. Now seriously, in OTT this Dadi behaving as Shivgami gave the throne to her son Bhalla but forgetting the fact that VR is Baahubali. Once a King always a King. Aryan says I'm waiting for that one moment where the time goes against them and then Riansh love will end. See makers, you tried this on TV and lost badly, already in OTT, you guys are fu***** bad. So don't bring this love end track.

Vansh reaches the cottage and takes his gun and gets inside. Again VR Mansion and the same basement pathway, but this is hideout ah. Vansh stands at the door and listens to the noise from inside. Is this the same door of Vyom house that you shot Vansh? See, everything in one house. This is India's Buckingham Palace. Vansh kicks the door and gets inside but he sees none except a chair, food and chain. He says Ridhima has kidnapped someone but who it can be? He sees blood on the wall and remembers Angre saying someone is here. He stops again to check behind the door where some address is written in blood. Maybe Kabir has done this. Vansh clicks the picture of the address and leaves.

Ridhima comes to the safe house which Vyom provided. Lo, the same basement where Vansh just entered. Makers, at least change the interior with whatever you have, because this is like --- I lost words. No idea what to say. Ridhima searches for the key and opens the door while Kabir is unconscious. She remembers how they pushed him and Guard has hit him while Ridhima gave the injection. At this time nothing was written on the wall? Oh, with the blood of Kabir, Ridhima has written that address. Wah - Both are playing a mind-blowing game but then sincerely we are tired. Ridhima and Guard leave while she sees Vansh coming. Guard says if the boss knows I helped you then he would kill me. Now, who is this boss? Vyom or anyone?

Ridhima says Boss won't know anything and gives him money and says your work will get done soon. So, don't worry. Ridhima gives him an injection and says don't overdose or he will die. Guard agrees. Why don't you kill him, simply? Ridhima says before Vansh reaches that address, I should complete another work. Vansh driving.

Precap: Vansh says Ridhima has played well and made me fool. Interesting. Vansh leaves in the car. Ridhima taking BB from the safe. Ridhima shows BB to Vyom and he says well done. Vyom says now get me the BB and then I will complete my deal. Ridhma says Vansh is watching me, so yes, pick this box from the dustbin near the house. Vansh opens the safe and BB is missing. Vansh watches in the laptop and says so this is your plan, Ridhima. She takes the BB and goes out of the house while Vansh follows her. She throws BB in the dustbin and Vansh watches her.

P:S - On a serious note, today Kabir - Ridhima - Vansh thing is nice. This should have been telecasted to us on Mahaepisode or before that. Unnecessarily they dragged. But 24 hours and Aryan saying one moment where time should go against them - all his indicating something huge might happen. Now, revenge track they cannot show us because they already saw the aftermath and right now they want Riansh together. So against they shouldn't. So, what will be the aftermath of the true revelation? Hope by Saturday they show something proper path and end to this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I totally loved Riddhima today. She not only has taken bullet for him.now she has shoot Kabir held him captive and now have inject him.Chalo dil ko sukoon toh mila!

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i actually enjoyed today's episode. i really want unnecessary people out of riansh's life and i can watch them playing against their opponent and themselves all their life. Loved the conversation between ridhima and kabir. nobody can take his place as villain number one. he is just phenomenal. Loved how he knows both vansh and ridhima so much, i would like to see when his prediction fails.

I want with some men now akele akela acha nahi lagta dekhana use he should have atleast 3 -4 men beside him.

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I’m happy we at least got confirmation that whatever Rhiddima is doing it she doesn’t want to but she’s protecting somebody else which tells me she’s protecting Dadi raaz cause she know Vansh ❤️Dadi very much and would be 💔with the secret However what I don’t understand is how does Kabir no about the secret that Rhiddima is protecting unless he investigated Vansh family history🤔 I wonder why Rhiddima wrote the address of other location

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for update

I loved how kabbu was held captive and way riddhu was treating her it was bliss to watch

So riddhu will complete her part of deal then vyom will complete his but i doubt . Vyom ka kuch alg phi chl rya hai .
riddhu pkka fsne vali hai .

This ishani ka pyaar meri smj ke bahar hai . And this aryan and ishani 😡😡😡😡😡

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for writing this update😊😊 So in those 6 hours, Kabir was shot by Riddhima😂😂 Vansh so pissed at Riddhima that she isn't tell the truth or the deal to him. Ishani and Aryan going against Riansh just to gain power and seat.😈😈

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Riddhima is right about punishing Kabir. Damn this guy got so many chances by Vansh, and got away with a lot of things. Just kill him man! Have a feeling Kabir will get away with this again. I love how Riddhima is ahead of Vansh today, but I hope she doesn't get cheated by Vyom. As you said Riddhima doesn't seems to be aware of other gamers game. Kabir knows Riddhima too well. He always knew Riddhima better than Vansh.

Ishani and Aryan 😈. I understand Ishani worries for Angre, but she is so ungrateful. She never understood Vansh. He was your safevest when you killed Riddhima's parents. He went to jail to protect you. Vansh protects his family, you among others should know this. She and Aryan just doesn't deserve Vansh. Aryan doesn't surprise me, he has always been brought up to snack Vansh's position by his parents. So I kind of tolerate him, cause he will never succeed with his plans anyway.

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eishe10

Thank you for writing this update😊😊 So in those 6 hours, Kabir was shot by Riddhima😂😂 Vansh so pissed at Riddhima that she isn't tell the truth or the deal to him. Ishani and Aryan going against Riansh just to gain power and seat.😈😈

power and husband. 🤣 as if angre koi baccha hai. vi ishani ke tantrum sahta hai because he respects vansh otherwise he would have shown her what her real worth is.

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

My only concern is don't make up 6 hours raaz as a phuski bomb. But the build up they are giving paah I can't 🤔😆

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Detailed penned down update 👏🏻👏🏻

Riddhu finally taking her revenge against Kabbu for destroying her innocence n dreams in cruel way. Wish she stand against Rai Singhanias clan in future same way.

I don't think Ishani loves Angre. She just want to have control over him more than Vansh. She believes that Angre is her possession. I don't see any love there. As Aryan she is open n out against Vansh for everything as her "Vansh Bhai" is no longer pampering her n doing her bidding.

Only one query.....does Riddhima seriously believe that Vyom will not play any game against her or will turn the tables against her in future. By now looking at changed behaviour of Sia she should have an inkling. I hope she doesn't turn out to be the fool that Kabir claims her to be.