Epi 236: Indiana Jones and the Lost Time

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode starts with Kiara coming from Vansh office and thinking she gave BB to Vansh. She is worried. She remembers someone giving her a package and an unknown person makes her unconscious and put a tattoo on her. She thinks about what connection she has with BB? What? You don't know? Now, who is that person who kidnapped her? Why so many secrets when things are not being revealed in the first place.

Vansh showing Jungle map to Angre. He says Angre to check on the place they both fell. He says to Angre to check the area so they can know about the 6-hour truth. Angre says shall I ask you something? Angre asks if that 6-hour truth is more important than Ridhima? Wah - don't you think this is the first he questioned back him? So, finally, Tintin is using his brains. Vansh shocked. Angre says maybe Bhabi has some secret. Vansh says I understand your admiration for her but want to know why she is keeping the secret? Our family can be under the threat. Oh hello, your family itself is a threat first what more threat?

Vansh says I want to know why she is against us? If BB goes into the wrong hands then our whole family will be destroyed? BB ya Nagmani? So much about that? But wait - didn't every secret of VR house is like - our family will be destroyed, but until now n formula was invented which can do that? So why saying those lines? Vansh sees Angre in pain. He says if you are in pain don't go, I will go myself. Angre says no Boss, that secret is very important than my injury - Oh God, did Tintin just spoke sarcastically with Vansh Rai Singhania? Tauba! The most loyal person is changing by using his mind. Vansh shocked again but ignores his lines.

Angre leaves. Ridhima comes from the washroom. Her mobile is ringing. Bell rings and Chanchal opens the door. The courier boy comes to give something to Ridhima but Chanchal tries to take it. Chanchal takes forcibly from the courier and she is in love with the box and opens and sees some diamonds in it. Now what those diamonds are for? Chanchal the thief. Ridhima comes down but the servant says Chanchal took. Wah! Servants in VR Mansion and have lines to say. How come this day turned with this 8th wonder?

Ridhima remembers asking for help from Vyom and goes to the chanchal room. Chanchal hides the necklace. Ridhima asks about the courier and gives her but it is empty. Chanchal hides the diamond and gives another necklace for her. Chachi 420! Ridhima smiles and says why this necklace is real while I ordered a duplicate necklace? Ridhima trapped Chachi. Chachi aap billi hein but yeh Sher hein. Ridhima tries to leave but Chanchal stops her and gives the real necklace. Such a funny scene but why we need it? Why so many filler scenes?

Ridhima reads the message of Vyom about a diamond pendant. Ridhima tries to leave but sees Sia and she asks where you are coming from at 2 pm? Sia tries to say something but then Ishani cuts her. Lo, Chudail's entry. Ishani questions how come you and Vansh questions about Sia whereabouts. The looks Sia gave - Oh God, they are like very soon she is going to turn into Shesha to betray Shivani. Ridhima sees Sia earrings and remembers what she saw in Vyom's hands. Ridhima stops Sia. Ridhima says I won't ask you anything but she says the route you are taking is very dangerous. Sia says how come you know where I went? Sia says don't give me any lecture and yes first handle yourself and then do point against others. Sia - gone mad and I don't know what storm this girl will bring now. Of course, if you are being tutored by Ishani, indeed you will turn like this.

Ishani says you did good work and they both leaves while Ridhiam is worried about Vyom and Sia closeness. Well, baby doll, you started this. The next day Angre packs his bag and then Ishani arrives in saree. Angre shocked. Ishani hugs him and says you are going out by orders given by Vansh bhai. Ishani says don't go anywhere. She says I wore it for you so you shouldn't go anywhere. Angre says I love you but then I have to go. Ishani picks the gun and points at her head. Go, Girl, kill yourself. I will celebrate Diwali now itself. Kill yourself. Go Go! Common Ishani - Kill yourself.

Angre tries to stop her but she says either picks me or Vansh bhai's work. Angre says both. I love you but then work is work. Angre says Okay, play with the gun but then there no are bullets and she throws the gun away. Ishani hugs and says if anything happens to you? So wifey love but then ah, we don't love you girl until you love whom we love. Angre says he lied and the gun has bullets. Ishani says leave Vansh bhai. If something happens to you, what about me? Seriously, did she said leave Vansh? Abey Chudail, you leave Vansh and his money first and then lecture to Angre about the same. Aukat nahi hein but then imaginative pride ke saath jeene vali Kali Kawa bus white rang ki cement ki make up karnse tum swan nahi banjathi.

Ishani says he became selfish and thinks only about Ridhima. Angre says No, he always thinks about others. Which is why I'm with him. Ishani says you are son-in-law of this house and husband of me, so yes leave him. Is it the same girl who said, servant and bodyguard? Glad to see your wifey love but then as said you will receive our enmity until you don't love Riansh.Ridhima trying to leave but then she meets Vansh. Ah, cute scene. Ridhima tries to go left so he goes and she goes right so does he. Ridhima asks why you are coming in my way and Vansh says I don't want to but then the situation is like that. Arey stops these filler dialogues and do the work. Ridhima moves back and says now you can leave. Vansh says even if I leave every turn you take, you will find me. Bus yaar Vansh. Run behind the time and stops these lines. So boring right now.

Ridhima says you can go and I'll also complete my work Both leaves in different angles yet turn back and see each other. See, it is good to watch but then you guys are dragging too much that we are unable to take it anymore. So better end it. Having said that why these guys are hell burnt on showing us the Indian version of Cheap Mr & Mrs Smith? Ridhima and Vansh say bye to each other and leaves. Ridhima sees Angre and says I'm coming to you only. The flask has herbal tea and it will help you heal. Angre smiles. Ridhima asks where are you going and he says I have some work. Ridhima says Boss Ka work. Angre tries to leave.

AP calls Vansh. AP says please speak to Dadi because she is not eating on time. Vansh takes the plate. Angre says sorry Bhabi, I know I don't have rights but as you are showering so much love on me I'm telling you this. Why are you doing this? You know what all you guys have endured then why? Why don't you please stop this game? Angre says you know for Vansh, his family comes first and you are the part of the family, then why? Does this family honour doesn't matter to you? Or you stopped loving Vansh? Very valid Questions, Angre. Liking that you are using your brain. Today you have asked the audience questions. However, we are also waiting for the answers just like you.

Ridhima says Love is not a switch where you can just on and off. If love is true then yes you would live and die for it. So yes I'm doing it for my love and you will never understand so yes go and do the boss work. Now, what that means? For the sake of love? What love games are these, Ridhima? Angre leaves. Vansh comes to Dadi's room with food. Dadi asks what is this? Vansh says I heard that you are not eating on time? Dadi says who said I'm not eating. Vansh asks then eat. Dadi smiles. Vansh asks what happened to you? He says that day also you were saying something and then stopped. Dadi remembers Vyom dream. Yes, Dadi does tell us. We are not mind readers to know what the hell the secret is about? So yes, do reveal once for all. For the first time, I'm okay even if they show the truth in one single episode because I cannot take it anymore.

Dadi says nothing. I'm fine. I was nervous because our enemies are growing day by day. She says be careful, Vansh. Vansh says until I'm alive, nothing is going to happen to our family. They both hug and he makes her drink juice. I Felt Old Dadi and Vansh. Ridhima reaches Vansh office and tries to open the safe and Vansh enters. Lo, he caught her red-handed. At one time he used to distrust listening to baked stories and now he knows she is destroying him and yet he is not even taking a step towards to think she wantedly betraying him. He wants to know the reason. Nice Growth of Vansh, but then we saw this growth and doesn't want to see mango tree growing anymore. So please yaar reveal the truth.

Vansh says these days you love my office more. Ridhima says your office is filled with prized possessions and while saying her expressions are so painful. Her smiles are fake. Vansh asked which prized possession you are searching for? Ridhima puts her hands on him and says I got the most prized possession which I always wanted. Of course, you went in search of a dustbin and got the diamonds from it. Ridhima plays with Vansh nose. On a serious note, the only human being who can hit him, play with his nose and hurt him yet he tolerates is from Ridhima only. Vansh says how sweet! Sweetheart, what are you searching for in my safe? Ridhima says I'm not here to take something but to keep something and shows him a box. He opens and says beautiful.

Ridhima says our anniversary is coming so yes I thought I would buy a gift from your side for myself. Wait which anniversary? First or second and how many months pregnant are you? Vansh says it is a very costly gift. He opens the drawer and takes the remote and keeps the necklace in the safe. He smiles while keeping the box in the safe. He knows man! She is here to take the BB. He keeps the remote in a file and she sees. Vansh asks why do you feel I will forget our anniversary? I always remember everyone's birthday and anniversary. Of course, we know you are a Google calendar.

Vansh says I remember my enemies birthday and death anniversaries. Ridhima smiles fade off. Angre with map searching in the jungle. I just felt watching Indiana Jones in a blouse with a map in my hands at jungle searching for a crystal skull. But this is quality and budget kam wali Indiana Jones. Vansh hugs Ridhima and says memory. I will give your memory, Ridhima. Normal couple gifts accessories or travel package, these guys are hatke so they gift memories to each other. Angre still searching and he is searching as if he will open the doors of the 5th dimension of Christopher Nolan from Interstellar. Angre drinks the tea and walks around the jungle. Vansh says I will give you the details of 6hours to you. Both hugs are each other.

Precap: Angre reaches a house and asks if someone in the house? Kabir is tied to the chair and his mouth too. Angre tries to enter but a guard stops. Angre shares the info with Vansh. Vansh says try again from the backside and know who is inside. Angre through pipes he climbs and opens the window of the house. Ridhima throws the darts on the wall cartwheel. Vansh says your target is perfect but then you are not on spot. You are near to it. Ridhima throws again and says bull's eye. Vansh shocked and Ridhima smiles.

P:S - How many more days we will see this track? Okay, what does Kabir know so much? And if Vansh knows Ridhima hiding Kabir in such a state what his reaction would be considering she simply made Kabir live in a house arrest. She is not caring for him but then she is making sure he be just alive. I repeat just alive.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kiara madam ke back pr black box ka passcode hai .

Chachi ka ullu bna diya ridz ne . And angre ko phi herbal tea main kuch mila kr diya hai ridz ne

And sia no words . I knew ridz gonna come to know abt sia and shunya from earrings .

Now why pendant from vyom and why keep in vansh safe . And why vansh kept that remote in front of riddhu

This pati patni na

Edited by Navdeep_08 - 3 years ago
geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

day by day Rhiddima behavior makes me question her love for Vansh if the secret is related to Vansh being safe she should tell him many peoples lives are at stake. What if Rhiddima has 2 personalities?

Edited by geetikabhasin - 3 years ago
phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

abhi na mujhe sach me gussa aa raha hai. they really need to pick some pace. its literally too slow. warna even tv par bhi itna nahi kicha kisi track ko where it was ok to stretch a bit (adhe tracks ko to back me rocket lagaa kar khatam kiya), yanha pata nahi kyu kachua ban rahe hain.

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Kiara madam ke back pr black box ka passcode hai .

Chachi ka ullu bna diya ridz ne . And angre ko phi herbal tea main kuch mila kr diya hai ridz ne

And sia no words . I knew ridz gonna come to know abt sia and shunya from earrings .

Now why pendant from vyom and why keep in vansh safe . And why vansh kept that remote in front of riddhu

This pati patni na

are vo use range hath pakadna chahte hain so that ridhima ko baat ghumane ka ek bhi chance na mile. everyone one knows what she is doing but vo har baar baat ghuma deti hai.

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for the written update💕 Cute Riansh moments😍😍 Vansh figuring out the 6 hours secret in the jungle. Riansh wedding anniversary coming up with Vansh giving Riddhima's 6 hours jungle secret perhaps the deal too coming out in the open. Sia going negative due to Ishani😈😈

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

For the first on OTT I saw the episode in FF mode, it seemed like a filler. Hooping they reveal the things soon.

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

thanks for the WU. seems like another filler. I feel as if on OTT where story can and should be faster paced they are dragging it far more than on TV.

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nowdays all episodes are boring Abi akka

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Another filler, but I better liked today's episode than yesterday's. Yesterday was mostly with Vyom and Sia 🤢.

Riansh's hall episode when they keep looking back at each other was killer. Rrahul looked so dashing in navi blue suit. Angre and Riddhima convo was nice. Angre stole the show for me today. His concern towards Riddhima is something I adore. Thanks CV for showing that. Even the convo Vangre had where Vansh understood how much Angre care for Riddhima was nice. All though is dragging, I respect that they are getting the other actors involved in the story.

I guess they are forced to drag this cause Ankit is isolated. Don't think the mystery can move forward 100% without him coming back to shoot.

Edited by bahi. - 3 years ago