Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Clarissa123

Someone handled her the box then some other person from behind attacked her and she fainted and when she gained consciousness someone was making a tattoo on her shoulder... And then back to present she thinks that what is her connection with black box

She didn't knew that she handled the box to vansh... Its just that she heard him talking about it and then she realised

Yeh kya ch chal ra hai?? 🀣🀣

Ab iss raaz ko khulne mein bhi at least 40 saal lag jayenge. 🀣

6 ghante ka raaz

black box ka raaz

mein kaun hoon ka raaz

biwi ka raaz

bache ka raaz

mafia daadi ka raaz

Carry Minati Ajey Nagar GIF - CarryMinati AjeyNagar IndianYouTuber - Discover & Share GIFs in 2021 | Youtube editing, Funny gif, Cool gifs

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

Ya pissed of their hide and seek game. I guess makers itself don't know what happened and are searching 🀒. And I guess Ridhimma's is playing a game similar to that of Vansh played a game in Ragini's case. But to be Frank if Ridhimma didn't have any solid reason of that 6 hours raaz I don't know what will I make her. I am pissed of Vansh requesting Ridhimma Ridhimma denying .

In a way I understand ki she's playing the same games that Vansh was with her but at this point in their relationship, it makes no damn sense. They're about to have a kid for goodness' sake. At least uski toh fikar kar lo.

If she did all this post Vansh's revenge, phir bhi iska yeh attitude thoda sa digest kar leti. But right now, it doesn't fit.

Upar se, how the hell did Kabz survive a damn bomb blast??? And how the hell did Riddhu find an abandoned place in that jungle within 6 hrs, drag him and then chain him up?? Phir she also found the time to change into the red suit, get her sniper and go after Vansh?? Like, seriously???

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Yeh kya ch chal ra hai?? 🀣🀣

Ab iss raaz ko khulne mein bhi at least 40 saal lag jayenge. 🀣

6 ghante ka raaz

black box ka raaz

mein kaun hoon ka raaz

biwi ka raaz

bache ka raaz

mafia daadi ka raaz

Carry Minati Ajey Nagar GIF - CarryMinati AjeyNagar IndianYouTuber - Discover & Share GIFs in 2021 | Youtube editing, Funny gif, Cool gifs

in a nutshell a circus us going on 🀣. I really feel bad for rrahel matlab kaise ghatiya script milahainπŸ˜’
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika126

Haha same here I also dont go to TT. 🀣

Let me check on IG. koi to milega πŸ˜† razor kit bhejna thoda mushkil hoga 🀣

Loll, ideas phenk do. Koi na koi utha ke kit gift kar de ga usse. 🀣

asmaanixx thumbnail

woh jealous nahin hoga 🀣

Tumhe bara pata hai. 🀣

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

In a way I understand ki she's playing the same games that Vansh was with her but at this point in their relationship, it makes no damn sense. They're about to have a kid for goodness' sake. At least uski toh fikar kar lo.

If she did all this post Vansh's revenge, phir bhi iska yeh attitude thoda sa digest kar leti. But right now, it doesn't fit.

Upar se, how the hell did Kabz survive a damn bomb blast??? And how the hell did Riddhu find an abandoned place in that jungle within 6 hrs, drag him and then chain him up?? Phir she also found the time to change into the red suit, get her sniper and go after Vansh?? Like, seriously???

exactly and honestly this ridhima 2.0 is pisssing me 😑No offence helly is g8 but I just cant connect with this ridz
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenix27

apke pas sare plans ready hai just propose him and rishta pakka.

Propose toh kar dungi, but usse haan bhi karni hogi. πŸ˜†

Varna khub beizzati hogi. πŸ˜’

asmaanixx thumbnail

good girl πŸ€—

I know about makeup and skin products since I use them a lot but hair dont ask me

Jab mein Helly ke vids dekhti hoon phir mera bhi mann karta hai seekhne ka. But woh toh saare Indian products use karti hai jo yahan Canada mein milne se rahe. 😡

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ya the one you mentioned is true they have came an either way understanding their relationship but.... 😡

These sort of logical questions if we list down and question ourselves we will become mental so I left it. πŸ˜†

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clarissa123

Bas behan ab na dekha jayega..... Neend hi udwa do tum

Ya here it's suits his character but vansh ke upar neat and proper trim beard achhi lagti hai

Neend mein rakha hi kya hai. Asli maza toh aankhein khol kar hoti hai. 😎

Yeahh, that I agree with. Ab bas yeh baat koi Rrahul ko samjha de. πŸ˜†