Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Vedika126

yeh dono looks phir bhi chalege but now too much.

I guess makers took the age thing seriously. since didnt it somewhere state he is 40?? 🤣

Vansh is 40 - yeh baat mujhe bilkul hazam nahi hoti. 🤣

Like NO. Mera dimaag iss baat ko acknowledge karne se bhi mana kar ra hai. 😆

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenix27

hume to nahi lagta shaved look me 35 se upar. kanha se makers ko ye khayal ata hai. i guess they are aware of the fanbase of his beard so vo panga nahi lena chahte

He looked super young to me! Like, maybe late 20s / early 30s.

Loll, beard well maintained chahiye. Not some junglee wala look. 😆

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Vansh is 40 - yeh baat mujhe bilkul hazam nahi hoti. 🤣

Like NO. Mera dimaag iss baat ko acknowledge karne se bhi mana kar ra hai. 😆

Mujhse bhi kahan hazam hoti hai yeh baat. 🤣

he is not 40 max 32-35

Clarissa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wait, wtf?? How the hell did Lollipop get the black box then?? And how did she know who to give it to? Ya phir aise hi randomly kahin phenk diya. And wtf is she doing in the VR mansion then?? Without her connection to the black box, her character is absolutely useless.🤓

Someone handled her the box then some other person from behind attacked her and she fainted and when she gained consciousness someone was making a tattoo on her shoulder... And then back to present she thinks that what is her connection with black box

She didn't knew that she handled the box to vansh... Its just that she heard him talking about it and then she realised

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika126

chalo bhai shuru ho jayo TT par. koi humari pukar to sarur sunega like for the clothes 🤣

Hair artist ka naam dhoondna padega

LMAO, mein na jaoon TT par. Itna dimaag bhi kharab nahi karna mujhe. Kissi aur ko bhej do. 🤣

Loll, IG par bahut saare crew members ka naam pata hai. Unn sab ko contact karo aur kaho Rrahul ki daari trim karo. Koi na koi maan hi jayega. Agar phir bhi nahi maana, then send him a razor kit. 🤣

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

He looked super young to me! Like, maybe late 20s / early 30s.

Loll, beard well maintained chahiye. Not some junglee wala look. 😆

abhi bhalu bana diya hai unhone isse. yes he looks in his early 30s but for bate aise bolege ki jaise 100 saal ka ho to disra insan kya hi karega.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenix27

should be really declare ourselves crazy ya kuch or formalties chahiye hongi uske liye ?

Loll, no certification needed. The second you watch this show and like it, samajh lo pagal ho chuke ho. 🤪

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ughhh, I think jaise Ishani ke bache ko tapka diya tha Riansh ka bhi tapka denge. And rather than accepting their own faults for this mess, dono ek dusre ko hi blame karte rahenge.

Tbh, as much as I like parts of Riddhu 2.0, I just CANNOT digest the fact that she's being THIS careless about her baby. The kind of high risk situations she's involving herself in, I really wouldn't be surprised agar ek din miscarriage ho jayega. And that day, I just wouldn't care. This show has come to the point where I just don't give a damn about the characters because literally nothing they do is making any damn sense.

And Riddhu's just pissing me off with her stupid ass secretive shit. She SAW how miserable Vansh was and rather than telling him the truth (regardless of how painful it is), she continued to dupe him and laugh right in his face.

Ya pissed of their hide and seek game. I guess makers itself don't know what happened and are searching 🤢. And I guess Ridhimma's is playing a game similar to that of Vansh played a game in Ragini's case. But to be Frank if Ridhimma didn't have any solid reason of that 6 hours raaz I don't know what will I make her. I am pissed of Vansh requesting Ridhimma Ridhimma denying .

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

LMAO, mein na jaoon TT par. Itna dimaag bhi kharab nahi karna mujhe. Kissi aur ko bhej do. 🤣

Loll, IG par bahut saare crew members ka naam pata hai. Unn sab ko contact karo aur kaho Rrahul ki daari trim karo. Koi na koi maan hi jayega. Agar phir bhi nahi maana, then send him a razor kit. 🤣

Haha same here I also dont go to TT. 🤣

Let me check on IG. koi to milega 😆 razor kit bhejna thoda mushkil hoga 🤣

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

LOLL, internationally mein ghum kar aa jaongi, aur India mein hum dono.

apke pas sare plans ready hai just propose him and rishta pakka.

Edited by phoenix27 - 3 years ago