Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Amazing commentary......

As usual maha episode with not so maha content. A typical marketing to keep the viewers hooked.

Now the theories related to deal will take 180 degree turn as Kabir implied that Riddhima's secret n deal with Vyom is her own n not to protect Vansh.

Now what's your take on this secret n deal.

1197472 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

The last line of yours where said Vansh understanding the game, I agree completely. He might be playing with rest but with Ridhima he is still figuring the game. He knows rules that she will destroy him. But then yet he kneels to know the factor why to turn the game and become the game changer now

As he doesn’t know the truth yet he is only able to trying to construct fence so whatever he left with doesn’t get robbed

But the way Kabir said Vansh will torture her if he knows truth ... what it is... I mean for saving Vansh is she not doing this

It’s time they say at least this week they should

Another week if they continues not telling then yeah better say goodbye by 250

Yeah he could be game changer but Riddhima totally become a mystery for him now...so its better for him to get hold becoz by going updates riddhima doesn't seem to be helping infact seem to be detroying more him right now.....and literally if she has done to protect herself than makers big time ruined RiAnsh although I would not have any qualms as watching a strong dark woman but than it will neither goes with the RiAnsh nor with Riddhima's characterization also....

Yeah it seems makers themselves don't know what to do and again maybe due to Ankit being covid positive,they had to introduce Kabir so to keep him they gave a motive which indicated about riddhima's secret so yeah they have created contradiction now and they are not veey good with handling contradictions so yeah lets watch what this coming week held becoz it will decide the future of show....

Sharanifou4 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the update dear

I read the update and went to watch the episode

Atleast no hint about anything that happen during 6hrs

Actually I was not really excited about this Maha episode so less disappointed 👏

But 45 min epi was worth watching

Everything was good

Vangre plan

RiAnsh As TEAM

Aryan flopped plan

RiAnsh morning moment ..

It’s like love after the war He know she is hiding ; betraying she know he is angry and planning against her but both never failed to show their love

This proved that they not normal couple ⭐️😵

But that deal ; red dress mystery is 🥺🥺🥺

While daadi holding the rifle on the stairs ; I laughed loudly it was sooooo funny 🤣🤣🤣

Did they deliberately did that to troll them🤪

6hrs is 😵

Edited by Sharanifou4 - 3 years ago
Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

One thing ironically we are now depending on kabir 2 tell the cause may be he is the one who gonna tell vansh the raaz .

Sharanifou4 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

One thing ironically we are now depending on kabir 2 tell the cause may be he is the one who gonna tell vansh the raaz .

As usual 😂

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Oh dear You have big fanbase,all your commentaries they are superb....I am telling you😊

Yeah thats the reason I said it social service becoz the thing which is difficult for most of us to even watch,you are watching than updating for the sanity sake of people like me.Thank you so much.

And I can understand dragging will always results in irritatation,So I can see whats happening here and obviously your comments echoes most of ours inner thinking...👍🏼so fun to read more than updates...

As said let’s hope one day I meet that fan base 💕

Well, I should thank you and that gpfan base for reading my update and commenting and then accepting those thoughts positively 😄

I’m done with ott yaar, sometimes I feel not to write as they are dragging too much. Now it’s more like maze. Such things should be solved in crispy manner not should be dragged

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Amazing commentary......

As usual maha episode with not so maha content. A typical marketing to keep the viewers hooked.

Now the theories related to deal will take 180 degree turn as Kabir implied that Riddhima's secret n deal with Vyom is her own n not to protect Vansh.

Now what's your take on this secret n deal.

The way Kabir said making me feel two things

Maybe he talking about her giving diamonds and rifle or it can be any other truth

But somehow related to save him on those lines I feel

Not sure and no ideas also because they are building secret so much no thoughts left

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Thank You Abhy for appreciating my comments..it means a lot to me to recieve a warm welcome every time I comment.🤗

@B-Yeah it can also be a perspective to look at things,goes by your nature,positive one..😊

But as you said in last line the most dangerous thing in this whole universe I guess is not playing your loved ones but playing with their trust which I guess riddhima started,maybe she has motive it could be personal as Kabir said or it could be regarding Vansh's safety as her actions implied in previous scene of Angre's death,could be anything but she started a very dangerous game where the most chances are of only loosing Vansh,becoz now Dadi also warned that she will not leave if whatever Aryan said turns out to be truth and we all know Aryan is going to most probably join hands with Vyom or even if not than also he becomes a blood thirsty enemy of Vansh now while in starting episodes he was covered enemy working for Vansh or under Vansh,Siya also pushed towards Vyom again a threaten for Vansh,so I guess if she is at all doing this to protect Vansh than she is landing him into more trouble beside protecting....

And If she is doing this to save herself as Kabir indicated than sorry but I have to say this that her love(becoz I am assuming more than fearing vansh torture her, it would be loosing vansh due to that secret) actually become so toxic that in the fear of losing Vansh's love she is pushing him into dig hole inch by inch...

I have in my comments mentioned only Riddhima side becoz from updates whatever I understood is that right now Riddhima is incharge and everyone is playing around her some to fail her,some to know about her little secret....so yeah didn't take Vansh side in my comment becoz right now he himself is stuck between truth and betrayal....right and wrong...he is not a player and he himself knows this....he is trying to understand the game...

Most of the times you r reflection of my mind. Today also..... whatever you said I agree.

Becz it's very much clear from Kabir that whatever she is doing is definitely not for Vansh's protection......so I don't know what reasons are there for her to go so extremely against Vansh that she is ready for his destruction.

Well won't be first time she brought him destruction.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Yeah he could be game changer but Riddhima totally become a mystery for him now...so its better for him to get hold becoz by going updates riddhima doesn't seem to be helping infact seem to be detroying more him right now.....and literally if she has done to protect herself than makers big time ruined RiAnsh although I would not have any qualms as watching a strong dark woman but than it will neither goes with the RiAnsh nor with Riddhima's characterization also....

Yeah it seems makers themselves don't know what to do and again maybe due to Ankit being covid positive,they had to introduce Kabir so to keep him they gave a motive which indicated about riddhima's secret so yeah they have created contradiction now and they are not veey good with handling contradictions so yeah lets watch what this coming week held becoz it will decide the future of show....

By this Saturday they should tell if not people might literally leave show

It’s too much suspense to handle in one track

They should complete one to pick another

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharanifou4

Thank you for the update dear

I read the update and went to watch the episode

Atleast no hint about anything that happen during 6hrs

Actually I was not really excited about this Maha episode so less disappointed 👏

But 45 min epi was worth watching

Everything was good

Vangre plan

RiAnsh As TEAM

Aryan flopped plan

RiAnsh morning moment ..

It’s like love after the war He know she is hiding ; betraying she know he is angry and planning against her but both never failed to show their love

This proved that they not normal couple ⭐️😵

But that deal ; red dress mystery is 🥺🥺🥺

While daadi holding the rifle on the stairs ; I laughed loudly it was sooooo funny 🤣🤣🤣

Did they deliberately did that to troll them🤪

6hrs is 😵

Filler mana episode

Just to gain subscription they might did this

Waste of time