The comedy of errors 🤣😂😆

Athiraachu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Am i the only one who enjoyed the episode πŸ™ƒ

i loved ahir shaurya ...ahir made some striking points which got under shaurya's skin..

i loved it...no wonder shaurya is soo insecure of ahir...even though ahir is shown have comic relief..shaurya knows ACP has potential and anokhi can be drawn to ahir..

Anokhi is dead tired of lecturing shauryaπŸ˜†....anyway ACP was doing the honors....why should she waste her energy...so keep mum...

She knows in anger...shaurya is gonna turn deaf...πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

The flower thing was funny yet i felt nothing wierd...after all fiasco...phool dekh ke khushi mil gayii...

And the trip and fall...was nothing intended to be romantic..rightly so...anokhi is miffed and shaurya is another mood...

Still considering the heavy dose of drama coming in later weeks....enjoying such episodes though filler..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i m nt liking last 2 epiz actually 2-3 epiz every week looks like filler episode with no progress. They just made 1-2 better epi for trp.

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

IDK about others..but I thoroughly enjoyed the episode..and its kind of a build up for the next upcoming dhamaka for sure!!

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Don't know why did I go and watched the episode today. I successfully controlled my temptation for past 4 daysπŸ˜† maybe I was just to excited to confirm that whole Shaurya Ahir scene was just an April Fool's prank😭...

I want Sherni Nikki back... The one who would argue and piss Shaurya off...was this not the one quality Shaurya liked about Anokhi... But woman in love seems to be losing out on this very quality please make her fall out of love for now.. Till Shaurya clears his head and past with Shagun.

I was also one of those who did not enjoy the episode and couldn't connect alot with Anokhi.

Athiraachu thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Don't know why did I go and watched the episode today. I successfully controlled my temptation for past 4 daysπŸ˜† maybe I was just to excited to confirm that whole Shaurya Ahir scene was just an April Fool's prank😭...

I want Sherni Nikki back... The one who would argue and piss Shaurya off...was this not the one quality Shaurya liked about Anokhi... But woman in love seems to be losing out on this very quality please make her fall out of love for now.. Till Shaurya clears his head and past with Shagun.

I was also one of those who did not enjoy the episode and couldn't connect alot with Anokhi.

Don't worry....Anokhi's gonna bounce back..i am sure...as of now...she is not taking any shit just like that...she for sure has withdrawn a bit..but will be back to track...i hope it more that..anokhi falls out of this love game...shagun is coming to do that..

tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nikki was not herself today, I was expecting her to give it back to SS, she should have spoken out for herself. ShauHir were fighting over her and she should have put SS in his place for starting gundagiri and also made clear to both of them that she wouldnt be a part of it. How long is she going to be in this contemplation mode, missing the chota tigress. Ahir was ❀️ today.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

I enjoyed the episode thoroughly.😊 Don't know about others but that flowers scene is fantastic. I love eyelock moment between ShaKhi❀️

Athiraachu thumbnail

Originally posted by: tranquilmelody

Nikki was not herself today, I was expecting her to give it back to SS, she should have spoken out for herself. ShauHir were fighting over her and she should have put SS in his place for starting gundagiri and also made clear to both of them that she wouldnt be a part of it. How long is she going to be in this contemplation mode, missing the chota tigress. Ahir was ❀️ today.

All have a low key moment...any way anokhi is tired of putting sense in shaurya for good or bad i guess...she is miffed anyway...didn't initiate any convo with him...sometimes we don't have to defend or justify ourselves to others...when we know we are right...let those only get dirty with their dirt they put on other's

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Ditto. It wasn't a dream..n even if it was , I am not able to enjoy shaurya anokhi scenes due to psychotic shaurya ..ek pal mein kuch doosre pal mein kuch aur.

N anokhi was some other level irritating today. Probably.. on the way to become mrs ss. She is getting immune to his shouting 🀒

Only good scenes were anokhi ahir and ahir putting shaurya in his place. Flower scene was so bakwas. Came out of nowhere. Aastha Shaan was also ok but I dunno why thy r operating on different planes. Shaan is acting like a teenager , trying to woo his lady love. Why not sit down and talk ?

Devi and shagun 🀣 Inke toh dimag ka fuse toh uda hua hai. If shaurya wants shagun bk in his life , he should be the one convincing her to come back, not devi.did she really go to Harvard ya un log ne dafa Kar diya iska IQ dekhke ?

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Today I listened to the ost attentively and there was a lie towards the end, "beech hawa me rehne wale, zameen pe ikdin aayega", and it suits the characters so well. Everyone seems to be living in their own bubbles and need to get their feet firmly to the ground.

Shaurya in the bubble of his false pride.

Anokhi in the bubble of first love.

Devi in the bubble of her manipulative abilities.

Shagun in the bubble of getting her love back.

Shaan in the bubble of wiping off 25 years of his life.

Aastha in the bubble of Shaurya and Anokhi's love.

Ahir, I don't know what bubble, but today I felt he got an inkling about Anokhi's feelings for Shaurya. Shaurya, is still being a jerk. I liked the episode more than the last two days. Though Devi and Shagun extended scene was annoying. I am scared of the screentime Shagun is going to command from now on. Why did they bring her in so early? Shaan tried to figure out something was bothering Shaurya. Good progess. Though he is in denial that it could be Anokhi. Just like Devi went on denial mode and overlooked her instincts. Just like Shaurya is stuck in his childhood, Shaan is stuck in his teenage. I liked Aastha's dilemma. She is apprehensive of the dreams that Shaan is showing her, for fear of getting hurt again. The last scene with the flowers was cliched at best.